Author Topic: My Story Where Do We Fit - Last Chapter!  (Read 4063 times)

Offline UnconditionalLoveTopic starter

My Story Re: Where Do We Fit - Last Chapter!
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2018, 05:55:09 PM »
Thunder,
This spring I went to Denver to see my oncologist who specializes in what I have.  He said I was unimpressionable. LOL! He said that I am stable and that I wouldn’t need a surgery for another 3 to 5 years.  He said you have just been through 5 years of hell and you are holding up health wise remarkable. 

Then last week I found out that my blood levels of hormones have doubled.  So, I don’t know what’s going on.  I just filed bankruptcy and I have a new roommate I hate and yes that’s strong for me.  But I am doing what I have to do to make it through this time but I think it’s playing a number on my hormone levels.

Thanks for asking
God is with her, she will not fall
Psalms 46:5
Facebook page
Divorce/Separated - Joy In The Mourning!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1495649797410263/

Re: Where Do We Fit - Last Chapter!
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2018, 06:00:55 PM »
Oh and just to add an update.  It’s been 2 months and no communication between ex and I.  That is the longest time ever for us.  I rejoice about that and then I feel like he’s slipping away.  I bounce back and forth.  I don’t even know if he has a job.  I have to find out but I haven’t wanted to contact him.  I was hoping he would contact me about something and then I could ask if he is close to a job.
Facebook page

Offline Thunder

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2018, 06:08:22 PM »
Aw UL. sorry to hear you don't like your roommate.
What is the problem with her/him?

But happy to hear no surgeries for a few years.  Gives you some time.
Any reason for your blood levels to be so high?

A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2018, 06:30:22 PM »
My tumors have grown but are still small.  So even though they are small they could be producing more hormones then they should or...I have other tumors somewhere else.  I haven’t had a whole body scan so that could be a possibility.  Mostly, I think it’s stress.  Although it’s gone up the last 3 blood draws. 

She’s um crazy?  Literally,  I can’t go into it but her pass is crazy.  She watches tv really loud but doesn’t let me watch my show and will talk right through them.  She swears like a sailor, talks loud.  Makes up illness.  She has them all.  Etc, etc. LOL!  I guess I got use to being a lone. 
Facebook page

Offline Thunder

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2018, 06:55:49 PM »
Ugh..UL.. you don't need to put up with that!

Nip it in the bud.  No loud TV and please no talking through my shows.
Honestly she needs rules.  If you don't she will continue to do this.

Gosh we could live together. 

My son had to go through a few roommates until he found the right one.  You have to be fussy, hon.
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2018, 05:49:50 AM »
Sorry about the crazy room mate, think you've have enough of crazy for one lifetime UL?   :o ;D

Seriously, get rid of them, life is too precious to waste on people who treat us badly.

I know there's not much to update for us 'old timers' but if it helps to be here and have a chuckle at the lives of our MLCers, please come back more often.  We all know what you are going through and will never judge.

Take care my friend,

Much love,

Savvy  xx
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2018, 06:33:01 PM »
Thanks Savoir
I am really done with everyone else’s crazy for sure!

So, I went over 2 months without my ex or I communicating but I decided to texted him Saturday to find out if he had a job possibility yet.  I really need some alimony.  I wanted to do it Friday.  I had this real urge to do it but didn’t.  He responded with an answer that tells me that he still isn’t owning anything yet.  When I asked if he had a job he wrote he put in 10 academic apps and lots of other apps but everyone is ignoring him because of his credentials. LOL!  He just made that up.  He doesn’t know that.

Then he wrote that FRIDAY keep in mind that was the day I really wanted to contact him.  Friday his mother had a heart attack.  His dad has late stage demintica as well.  Life is coming down on him hard!  I asked him if he was going by to his country to see them and his wrote can’t right now.

You know...I would do everything I could no money or what to get back to my parents if they needed me.  He is just not capable of figuring anything out.  I wonder how this is all going to fit into his MLC.

He also got my notice I’m sure on my bankrupcy and that might have something to do with it.  He is probably starting his own now I don’t know.  He didn’t ask me anything about it.  He’s still in it’s all about me mode.

On a good note I leave for Ireland next week for my nephews wedding.  I have something to look forward too.  My credit report went up 97 points.  That has to be temporary LOL!

Some of this makes me sad.  I always thought when his parents got older I would be there for him and it would be something we walked together with.  Looks like the girl his with isn’t going to help him get to where he needs to be.  You all know I wouldn’t have figured something out for sure.  I sure hope his bottom happens soon.  I wonder if he will ever hit a bottom or just stay in the bottom for life.  But, I think God is definitely trying to get his attention.  He is up against a wall now.

Thanks everyone!
Facebook page

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2018, 06:39:41 PM »
I'm not sure of the impact of an MLCers parents aging or getting sick.  They are the reason for the crisis, so it must have some impact but the damage was done in childhood, so replay behaviour is going back and not tied up with things in the present.  It must make them feel old though, and we all know how they hate to feel old!

He seems to be ruined in so many ways, I can't imagine not wanting to get yourself out of that place.
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Offline Thunder

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2018, 05:49:52 AM »
I sure agree Savvy.   ::)

Offline Lioness

• I am a lioness. I walk my path fiercely.
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2018, 07:04:23 PM »
I hate to be so horrible but do we know FOR SURE that his mother did actually have a heart attack? I just feel like he may say that to wiggle himself out of his responsibilities and buy himself some time too. I mean it isn’t like MLCers don’t lie, we know that right? And yes his parents may be sick and aging but YOU, UL, are also dealing with health issues, financial ruin etc. Something to think about imho.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk