Author Topic: My Story A long story of finding myself all over again.  (Read 3574 times)

Offline LearningIamOk

My Story Re: A long story of finding myself all over again.
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2019, 02:19:22 PM »
What goes around, comes around. Sorry Ready. ;D
trying2bok

Online Silver

Re: A long story of finding myself all over again.
« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2019, 02:08:40 AM »

To be honest, this is an absolute truth. So my question to the LBSer crowd,
Is it right for a LBSer to receive a truth dart?

No, absolutely not! Leave her! You can always say that you left bc she didn't love you and her attitude for plastic bag case showed it and that you were never happy and that you need space and find out who you really are!

Glad to hear about your daughter, so important to kids to hear you are proud of them (for whatever reason). I love the look in my kids' faces when telling them I'm proud of them, it's just something that they need.

"I've seen dreams that move the mountains, hope that doesn't ever end even when the sky is falling. I've seen miracles just happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new. That's what faith can do." Kutless

Online Treasur

« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2019, 02:25:27 AM »
Ha ha....maybe your wife is just more skilled with the truth darts, Ready  :)

Actually on a more serious note...what a lovely bit of normal that is. No eggshells, no big drama, no games...just a normal loving bit of practical marital irritation. Lovely.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 02:27:18 AM by Treasur »
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD)
No kids.
BD Oct 15. OW since Apr 16?
H filed Jan 17. Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

Grateful for any appearance of the tiny karma bus  
"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Online Silver

« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2019, 02:58:56 AM »
Ha ha....maybe your wife is just more skilled with the truth darts, Ready  :)

Actually on a more serious note...what a lovely bit of normal that is. No eggshells, no big drama, no games...just a normal loving bit of practical marital irritation. Lovely.

I agree with you Treasur, but just why it's ALWAYS 'she', not 'he', who chastise?
"I've seen dreams that move the mountains, hope that doesn't ever end even when the sky is falling. I've seen miracles just happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new. That's what faith can do." Kutless

Offline UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2019, 03:24:22 AM »
You are no longer in an MLC/LBS situation there buddy.... This is the concept known as Mutually Assured Destruction.... One good dart gets another.... Guess you'll need to get a thicker skin, especially when she was right.....
Me - 54
STBXW - 48
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Online Silver

« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2019, 05:49:06 AM »
You are no longer in an MLC/LBS situation there buddy.... This is the concept known as Mutually Assured Destruction.... One good dart gets another.... Guess you'll need to get a thicker skin, especially when she was right.....

Famous MAD -concept?  ;D

Offline PJ Ames

• MLCer Type: Low-Energy
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2019, 10:16:14 AM »
I'll take a truth dart over a lie any day.

Normal domestic life - I miss it!

Glad you're doing so well, Ready. Your W sounds great. You deserve some domestic bliss. Now go clean up after yourself already.
"I'm slowly learning to expect nothing and appreciate everything."

Married 1991
S: 24, D: 21 both doing great.

BD #1: June, 2016 - discovered EA with co-worker
BD #2: November 2018 - discovered online relationship with dude she met playing video games; she has never met him in person.
5-day separation (she left), November, 2018
W is trying (a little), but has no remorse. Nowhere near fully-cooked.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.