Author Topic: My Story The Positives XXII  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Anjae

My Story Re: The Positives XXII
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2018, 08:32:38 AM »
You're both in my thoughts, Serenity. Hope husband gets better soon.

Maybe the stress caused by his own crisis messed up his general health and made his particular problem worst.

Glad to know younger son is with you.

Update us when you can.

Big hugs

x
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Offline Treasur

Re: The Positives XXII
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2018, 10:41:20 AM »
I'm so sorry Serenity.
All of you are in my prayers tonight.
Did you go to the hospital this time? Whether you did or not, I'm glad your son has come to support you both the best he can.
We are all thinking of you x
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD)
No kids.
BD Oct 15. OW since Apr 16?
H filed Jan 17. Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

Grateful for any appearance of the tiny karma bus  
"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Online Mitzpah

• How I long for your precepts! Psalm 119:40
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2018, 10:41:45 AM »
Praying for your husband Serenity.

I hope the doctors are able to deal with this issue. I am sure he must be scared. It is no fun to be in such pain.

(((Hugs)))
M 57
H 57
S 26
S 25
D 23
BD 13 Dec 2010
Divorced 27 Feb 2015 (30 years marriage)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

Offline serenityTopic starter

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2018, 11:16:46 AM »
Thank you my dear friends Anjae, Treasur and Mitzpah,

I’m finally home from the hospital. Been a long day as I got there early this morning as soon as I got my H’s frantic texts. Our youngest son stayed until the afternoon.

They’ve had to put a tube down him to try and alleviate the pressure in his stomach and colon. I’m praying with this pressure relief, painkillers and rest it will resolve but he may need yet more surgery. This would be the worst scenario for him as he’s had so much abdominal surgery over the years and always experiences complications so I am just hoping for a miracle!

He’s thanked me over and over for being there and kissed my hands. He wants so much more but I’m not prepared to give that. I’ve been kind and loving today and looked after him but I can’t switch to just being his wife!

It was strange because he kept calling me his wife but when the staff had to do things i left his cublicle. They all thought they strange but I could hardly say he was my H but we were not together. In their eyes I was just his loving wife! All felt strange but familiar!

Thank you all so much for being there

Hugs

X

Offline Nerissa

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2018, 02:09:51 PM »
So sorry to read this. I hope he is improving.  It must be a difficult path to find for you: you have remained patient throughout all of this. I’m sure that he is understanding the magnitude of what he has done and lost.  You are an impressive woman.  Your family is in my thoughts.

Offline MyBrainIsBroken

« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2018, 03:15:59 PM »
Hi Serenity,

Your husband, you, and the rest of your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for a speedy, positive outcome.

Offline hopeandfaith

• Clare Brown Life Coach
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2018, 06:11:42 PM »
Prayers going up Serenity xx
BD's in May 09, Sept 12 - suspected OW
Left home Jan 12 2013
OW confirmed Feb 2013
Moved home April 11 2014
BD again in April 2017 - clinging. 
Moved out July 2017
D19, D16 and S15

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2018, 02:40:33 AM »
Prayers for both of you Serenity.

I hope he doesn't have to undergo surgery.  It does appear he's decided who's important in his life.  Took long enough!!

Certainly don't blame you for being a little distant.  He's been gone for your life for so long!
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Offline 31andcounting

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2018, 05:31:13 AM »
Sending my prayers and strength to you my friend!

(((hugs)))
Hurting people hurt people :(

Offline serenityTopic starter

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2018, 11:40:36 AM »
Thank you my dearest friends...

31, Savvy, H & F, MB and Nerissa,

Just back from the hospital now and I’m so grateful to find you all here. I’m ok and feel strong but sad and tearful too!

I know my H desperately wants me but he’s at rock bottom and there’s no one else and I’m dependable. I would always help him but despite being so ill he still continues to over step the mark with me! He’s just plain ignoring the years we’ve been apart and acting as though we are a very solid couple. I know he’s very ill but in a way he’s playing on my kindness if that makes sense!

He’s had a lot more tests today and I know he’s very unwell and I know he’s frightened. Tomorrow will be crunch day as to whether they operate or not. I honestly think I’ll have to take him to my home to recover once this stage is over.

Sorry if I’m sounding cold and uncaring. I do love him but my deep, all consuming love has gone. Something else happened today which upset me. His sister rang my eldest son (she’s now living abroad apparently!). She said to my son that she didn’t think I was speaking to her and could he make me speak with her!! This is the same SIL that dropped me after my H left, never picked up the phone to see if I was ok or even alive, kept me away from my dying MIL, had the last skank standing at the funeral in mine and my daughters place and then never even contacting me when my mum passed away, despite me reaching out to help her over my MIL!

I can’t see why she just doesn’t contact her brother (H) directly. She can quite easily ring or message him or speak to my children. There is zero need to speak to me!

Sorry all it’s an emotional and stressful time.

Thank you, thank you ALL

X

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk