Author Topic: My Story Nightmare Before Christmas 2  (Read 1111 times)

Offline In the valley

My Story Re: Nightmare Before Christmas 2
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2018, 11:25:40 AM »
Its funny I found out some of the same, that the OM my XW is with never goes anywhere and doesn't like to do anything.  She went to Yonkers right outside NewYork City thinking she'd see all these great places and 1 year in hadn't made it to down town.  My X complained about working all the time but yet doesn't have any money.  It's not hard to realize all of it is for supporting the OM.  It's such a shame our kids are robbed of that support, instead it goes to some random Ahole.  Makes me so mad!!  The massive stupidity of it all...   
M39, W38, D16, S14, S13 at BD. 20yr together married 18
Said I love you every night before bed good physical R
8/31/17 filed for D, left papers at house for me to find. Didn't come home or answer phone.
Moved to her parents house 2 doors down.
9/15/17 discover OM and PA she had the night of BD.
OM 12yr older unemployed in NY city met online leaving to marry him.  Said "I've done things for others my whole life time for me to do something for me", "I deserve to do what makes me happy!"
10/31/2017 left for good.
D final 12/21/2017
Returned once 3/28/18 to visit family.
Convinced D to leave and live with her 6/4/2018
Boys both live with me don't talk to mom.

Offline 20thcenturygirlTopic starterTopic starter

Re: Nightmare Before Christmas 2
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2019, 09:33:12 AM »
Reading lovely Seahorse's update on her thread made me think I should update mine.   I always read people's threads but rarely feel I have anything useful to comment as my own situation is so strange. 

A very, very brief recap:
H left for OW - that ended.
He started reaching out to me but then met someone on tinder.
I found out because she went on TV as he was missing during the hurricane.
So up to that point is included in the first post in this thread.
Such drama since!

So tinderOW is worried sick looking for him during hurricane.  She goes on TV.  Finds him and they declare undying love and their intent to marry.  He moves to be close to her.
Four weeks later she decides she wants to be with her ex so goes to visit him overseas, leaving my H sad.  She has her passport stolen so reaches out to my H for financial help. He says no (blaming it on me).  So she loses her temper and sends me and original OW every single e-mail, text and photo they ever shared. 
It was grim  This happened just before Christmas.

It gets weirder.  TinderOW then spots a viral FB post from a woman saying  that God had brought her "true love" in the hurricane where she had been rescued by a "knight in shining armour,"  Yup.  You guessed it.  My H.  Turns out he was cheating on TinderOW with NewOW.
He is now lving with NewOW who is a very devout Christian, four times married woman.  She had an emergency heart procedure recently (she has a heart condition and "died" a few years ago}. 
This is so weird as my H was quite intolerant of illness .  She has given up her job to be with him and  they spend every minute together.

My divorce will be final this week.  He has been ok but very, very distant with me since moving in with OW4. 
I saw him in court a few weeks ago and he cried. 

I am doing ok but am tired of the whole process.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 09:50:45 AM by 20thcenturygirl »
H 62
Me 51
BD October 31st 2017
Three months of confusion & coming & going
Left Home December 28th 2017
OW1 living the life with him January 31st 2018 - met her whilst walking dogs.  Ended May 2018
OW2 Tinder date for a few weeks
OW3 Tinder became serious.  Ended late October 2018.  She sent OW1 all of their e-mails and texts.  They were so in love it bought tears to his eyes.
OW4 Met and fell in love beginning of October 2018.  They are so in love it brings tears to his eyes.  She says God brought him into her life.

Offline Treasur

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2019, 10:20:31 AM »
Good Lord, 20th - if you'll pardon the pun - your h is quite the high-energy drama llama isn't he? And he obviously sends out 'nutty ow scent'....what a rabble. Doggy ow impressed by his intellect, Tinder ow whose undying love lasts 4 weeks, 'dumsel' Christian ill ow who has been married four times....all in about 18 months? You could not make this stuff up could you? No wonder he cried...what a mess.

I am so sorry for the grim deluge that you were exposed to. And for the almost final divorce....yes the combo of WTF stuff and baby BDs and a divorce process is exhausting. Others told me, and they were right, that there is a strange kind of clear water for you on the other side. Not what you wanted but space to heal without the distraction of his crisis. To feel a little peace and safety and control.

It is good to hear from you and that you are doing ok all things considered. Tell us a bit more about your plans and dreams and schemes maybe? And how is your daughter?

T: 18  M: 12 (at BD) No kids.
H diagnosed with severe depression Oct 15. BD May 16. OW since April 16, maybe earlier. Silent vanisher mostly.
Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.
Healing and growing found here https://littleplotbythesea.wordpress.com

"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Offline UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2019, 03:08:33 AM »
And the WTF of the year award goes to ....

20thCenturyGirl... Geez, just when I thought it could not possibly get any more bizarre, some Mid-Lifer comes along and ups the ante...

Treasur is right, he DOES have some sort of WhackNut attraction thing going on, doesn't he?
Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline 20thcenturygirlTopic starterTopic starter

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2019, 07:24:31 AM »
Thank-you Treasur and Ursa

Treasur you always have such a wonderful way with words on everyone's threads.  I love the idea of a clear water waiting for me on the other side.
That would be wonderful and I do hope that is the way things are for you.

I am not sure the current other woman is totally a whacknut (haha love that expression Ursa) as I looked at her FB and it seems she is very well loved and involved in her community - lots of "beautiful inside and out" comments on her posts and references to how she of everyone deserves this happiness.  So, I think she must be a good and kind person.   He certainly sees her as his best friend and they refer to each other as "besties."
H 62
Me 51
BD October 31st 2017
Three months of confusion & coming & going
Left Home December 28th 2017
OW1 living the life with him January 31st 2018 - met her whilst walking dogs.  Ended May 2018
OW2 Tinder date for a few weeks
OW3 Tinder became serious.  Ended late October 2018.  She sent OW1 all of their e-mails and texts.  They were so in love it bought tears to his eyes.
OW4 Met and fell in love beginning of October 2018.  They are so in love it brings tears to his eyes.  She says God brought him into her life.

Offline UrsaMajor

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2019, 07:47:43 AM »
OK, IF we assume that he has spun a web of lies about him being single or something, I can cut her some slack but "devout" and "married 4 times"  go together like "screen door" and "Submarine."

Him, on the other hand... How did someone else put it on their thread? "That man's cheese done slid off his cracker..."  Yep, it fell on the floor, is being consumed by mice....  and
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline stillbaffled

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2019, 04:39:41 PM »

OK, IF we assume that he has spun a web of lies about him being single or something, I can cut her some slack but "devout" and "married 4 times"  go together like "screen door" and "Submarine."

Just got ice water all over my keyboard, UM!   Bahaha.......

Good to have an update from you 20th. 
BD: 1/1/16
Together 15 years - married 7 years
His divorce final 7/26/16
Married the OW

After all, tomorrow is another day.

Offline Seahorse

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2019, 06:28:32 PM »
20th CG - Nothing more to say after UM and Treasur -- You know how I feel about H's latest relationship...
Life is always great on social media -- STAY OFF OF IT!
Love you - Sea
Seahorses have one mate for life...

Offline Standing Strong

• Trial Subscriber
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2019, 07:45:11 PM »
How do these people find each other????

-SS
W - 38
M - 42
Together 24 years, M 21
No kids
BD - 27th April 2019

Offline UrsaMajor

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2019, 04:28:34 AM »
How do these people find each other????

-SS

Very Simple SS - BROKEN ATTRACTS BROKEN!
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.