Author Topic: My Story THE RUNNING KICKBOXING MAN 8  (Read 2449 times)

Offline WatcherTopic starter

My Story THE RUNNING KICKBOXING MAN 8
« on: December 03, 2018, 07:45:53 AM »
We have been in communication this morning. On Saturday afternoon I removed every item belonging to my inlaws out of MY HOME !!!! I was kind and placed it in my yard. No one was home other than S15.

I checked this morning. If any items had been returned to MY HOME it would have been packed up and sent to the dump by me.

All the items remained in the yard and sat in yesterday's soaking rain.

I texted W a response finally. I reminded her of how I was treated last Christmas. She has no recollection.

W has informed me that her parents are out and she is helping them depart immediately. W says there will be no repeat this Christmas.

Break the Wheel. I did.  ;D  That's a Games of Thrones reference. I was alone in the house this morning and moving was underway all weekend.  ;D

Round one over finally. I will change the locks upon their departure and they will never again be permitted in MY HOME !!!!!

Previous thread:  https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=10495.0

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 01:26:42 PM by Thunder »

Offline BBhelp

Re: THE RUNNING KICKBOXING MAN 8
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 07:53:04 AM »
Let's hope she can pull it off and they finally hit the bricks!  Praying for you man.

Stay Strong.

BB
First Thread:  Back After A Long Break http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8080.0

Random Thoughts From Hard Earned Lessons: http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8194.0

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 08:39:57 AM »
Hi BBHELP.

There is a lot that I don't post. MIL has been a constant fixture in our home since 2013. We had marriage problems or depression problems. MIL has never left our home during the crisis. Her husband has at different times. W wouldn't give her mom up. Meanwhile MIL grew emboldened throughout the years.

I needed my W to finally turn against her mom. The opportunity finally came to fruition this Fall. Look I have been through way more hell than I ever reported. There was an incident the day after Thanksgiving where MIL pushed me a few times. That was it for me. BIL and W were notified from the police station. They had a decision to make. Get rid of her or I was pressing charges.

I began removing items from the house that belonged to me. All the TV for example. Computers, etc.. On Saturday I removed all their belongings. TheIr beds, which are mine, we're being removed this week. Like I said, I'm done.

So I know it's sincere because this woman has never left and I needed my W and her cooperation. It took her a long time to come around and I seized the opportunity. All I was doing was getting changed in my home for the gym that morning. Usually I get changed in the car at the park. I didn't feel like doing it that morning. It is my house afterall.

It's been a long time coming. I'm sorry to say but this woman is pure evil. She bizarrely takes care of our son's but she does not care for W nor I. We have both put up with way more than we ever should have. Like I said, my W needed to come to that realization about her mom on her own terms and I believe she finally realized it.

Now I have no clue what that means now. IDK what's going on with us. One step at a time. She wants me to be a full time father and I don't know what she means. So like always, I will take it day to day.

This one is a small victory finally.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 11:03:27 AM »
I was going to just talk about my upcoming 1st half marathon this week. It's the 1st of 4. You get a cool medallion and all 4 medallions interlock to make one super medallion.

She definitely has thrown a monkey wrench my way this morning. I have a ton of questions for her but I'm not texting. I'm going to let her sort this out.

We are going to be parents and assume full responsibilities over our children. IDK any specifics. I know she doesn't cook nor does she do laundry. I guess she can learn. Let's face it, she is no mom. Picking up and dropping off the boys at school.

Apparently we are going to coordinate our schedules and we are going to figure this out Watcher. So it's a lot to take in. Again I'm leaving her alone. I guess she will fill me in on my new parental responsibilities when she is ready.

I went to the gym this morning and then work. I don't want to see the inlaws during this transition.

We shall see what happens.

Offline Ready2Transform

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 11:06:33 AM »
Return to the bird's eye view, Watcher. You've done a great job of making one choice with the in-laws. Making choices for yourself can be addictive and effective in other areas, too. Right now a lot is going to be ramped up and manic because of the in-law dynamic. Let the dust settle and operate from a clear mind!!! SELF FOCUS!
"Unconditional love is the highest of high standards, and while we are letting go of our need to control the process of anyone else, we are taking within our lives complete accountability for our own experience."

http://seriousvanity.com/how-to-cultivate-unconditional-love-and-change-the-world/

Offline KeepItTogether

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 11:43:33 AM »
Break the wheel. I like it!
Me 47
H 46
S12
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo. On again/off again like every high school romance

Offline Thunder

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 11:54:28 AM »
Yay you!

Yes she can learn and so can your boys.  Cooking a meal or washing a load of clothes is not rocket science.  Maybe they can learn together.

Let's hope having her mother gone will take some of her rage way.  Some anyway.   ;D
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 12:05:15 PM »
Hi Ready2Transform, KIT, Thunder.

Ready2,  I replied this morning to her text from last night. That was it. She sent me a series of 4 texts this morning and I'm not responding. A response was really not needed. She was laying things out for me.

I plan on not sending her any texts nor visits. I'm going to let her handle it from here. I saw enough evidence at the house this morning to know its happening. So I will step back until she reaches out again.

I work late this week so I really cant see the boys anyway until I have a night off but even then I think it's best to stay out of sight.

IDK she did send me smiley emojis. Hahahaha.

My W was furious with MIL over the day after Thanksgiving encounter. It was just another nail for MIL who continually displayed that she did not want peace in our home.

Of course it's not rocket science. She did cook and do laundry like 15 years ago, lol. So she will have to shake off the rust Thunder.

Thanks

Offline Brenross

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 04:26:22 PM »

We are going to be parents and assume full responsibilities over our children. IDK any specifics.

Awesome move Watcher....I like the attitude of Watcher in Thread 8 👏👏.  Time for Watcher to get his family back in order....with or without your Wife.  It is now up to her to do some work,
Me 47
Him 47
OW 32
Married - 20 years
Together - 28 years
BD - Nov 2014 - reason for affair said I controlled his life, wore flannelette pyjama pants to bed and drove our family car 🤔
Moved in with Young OW and her 2 kids Jan 2015
Total Vanisher
Divorced Sept 2016
S21, S17, S16 (autism), D14

🌹🌹Let's be real...Bren is the only one who can do Bren. I'm the best Bren on the planet. Trying to turn a skank into a Bren? That will surely end in disappointment, if it hasn't already.🌹🌹

❤❤Family isn't an important thing.  IT IS EVERYTHING!! ❤❤

Vanished Return Stories Thread #1 - https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9088.0;all
Vanisher Return Stories Link Thread #2 - https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9378.new#new

Online in it

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 04:41:36 PM »
 :o ;D ;D ;D

Well I must say..I didn't see this coming but you gotta do what you gotta do in regards to getting those two out of the picture.
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk