Author Topic: My Story Thread 33 - Wind Therapy Part 2  (Read 1929 times)

Offline Anjae

My Story Re: Thread 33 - Wind Therapy Part 2
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2018, 04:19:30 PM »
Hi Ursa,

No radiator is cool. Having to take the battery out and keep in inside not so much.

BMW does not stand for Bring Me Water ... 

It doesn't?  ??? ;D

Think we got tricked with those 8C minimum.  ::) It is freezing outside. But my thermal jacked did the job and kept me warm.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Online One day at a time

• MLCer Type: Low-Energy
Re: Thread 33 - Wind Therapy Part 2
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2018, 08:39:42 AM »
Following along UM! I wouldn't like a bike where I am.. It's constantly raining!  Car.. with a roof.. and heating..  ;D
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
Together 15 years, M 8 @separation
No kids
BD1 - 26th Aug 2017 (Not happy, life has no purpose, "we have problems")
BD2 - 22nd March 2018 (Marriage is over, we want different things, confessed EA with someone 12,000 kms away although "she means nothing")
H moved in with parents 11th May 2018 (I asked him to leave as couldn't handle the EA rubbed all over my face)
H moved abroad 29th Dec 2018, not sure if OW will join him or if they are still in contact.

"One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change"

Offline Rippedapart

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2018, 03:39:53 PM »
Following Um.

When I met H he had a Yamaha 1100, with panniers  and a fabulous faring , we spent all our holidays travelling on that bike.  We travelled to Spain, Andorra, France, Italy , UK. It stayed in the garage in the winter, our winter was too wet to take the bike out.

H sold the bike and put the money towards a deposit on our  first home.....nice memories....and then he decided to have a mlc and blow up our lives.....I soooooo  want to slap his head....very hard.   :D

Online UrsaMajorTopic starter

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2018, 09:16:56 PM »
Ironically, I had a KawasakiConcours (GTR-1100) when STBXW and I met but sold it when I came to Germany rather having it shipped here. As for the rest of the story? Well, I'm here on HS - 'nuf said
Me - 54
STBXW - 48
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline ember

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2018, 02:17:16 AM »
following

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2018, 03:30:19 AM »
Nothing new to report on the MLC front -

BUT.... I just had the 50K km Inspection done on my bike (Ouch to the wallet) but it purrs like a happy cat now... I've never had a Boxer motor before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was told they run a little rough and it did... until now...

So, now I am waiting for Spring to arrive...
Me - 54
STBXW - 48
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline sachat3

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2018, 03:39:12 AM »
Following along

Oddly enough my H bought himself a Harley Davidson 😳
Me - 27
H - 34
3 children together D2 D5 D7
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017

Offline Helpingme!

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2018, 03:39:49 AM »
UM
Alot of guys I work with ride their bikes everyday. They suit up in all leather. They say it's not cold, ha. Hard for me to believe. 
I'm like You, I would be waiting on warmer weather.

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2018, 03:45:01 AM »
UM
Alot of guys I work with ride their bikes everyday. They suit up in all leather. They say it's not cold, ha. Hard for me to believe. 
I'm like You, I would be waiting on warmer weather.

I'm not too hard to convince to ride but it needs to be dry or above freezing... Hitting an ice patch on a bike is a sure way to have an undesired body-ground interface (aka Crash).... Riding in the rain is not much fun but if it's sunny and cold, I can deal with that...
Me - 54
STBXW - 48
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Site Map

Offline Whyus

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2018, 04:27:40 AM »
Im the same as you UM. The cold is not nice but rain is a nightmare. Ice, NO WAY! K and I got caught out a while back. 30km to get home in the rain AND it was dark. Not a nice experience, I was glad that we got home safely.
I removed both batteries last week and put them in the Basement. Looking Forward to spring now  8)
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 45
W: 45 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 30) Trainings partner. W is actually getting People to accept them.
2 Sons - 19 & 21
1 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Date 21.08.2018
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.