Author Topic: My Story Helping Me in this MLC 5  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Helpingme!Topic starter

My Story Re: Helping Me in this MLC 5
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2018, 06:44:50 AM »
Treasur
UM has good gifs for all occasions. I may be tempted to send it to the FB, I'll have to control myself.

Last few days have been slow. W is back in quiet and withdrawn mode.
It's a new week, a new day. Just trying to get through the week and ready for Holidays. S21 comes in tomorrow. He will be in until New Years. So that will be good.
Have a good one my friends.

Offline Acorn

Re: Helping Me in this MLC 5
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2018, 06:55:35 AM »
Helping, I’m glad your S21 is coming home for Christmas! 
It sure is nice to share the home space with people other than a ‘quiet and withdrawn’ MLCer. 
It is not that difficult to forget how normal couples live.  I’m sure your son will be excellent company for you and your FB.

You have a good week, too, Helping.
Feb 2015: BD 1. H has a Nuclear meltdown.  The next morning arctic cold descends.
Oct 2015: BD 2,  ILYBIANILWY. “We should not have gotten married.”
Apr 2016: Affair discovered
Never left home
Dec 2017: Seriously reconnecting

Online UrsaMajor

• You can't please everyone, you aren't a pizza
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2018, 06:59:39 AM »
Treasur
UM has good gifs for all occasions. I may be tempted to send it to the FB, I'll have to control myself.

NSFHS https://media.giphy.com/media/pODsR9EsiAEP6/giphy.gif and it's the wrong sex but the gesture is good...
https://media.giphy.com/media/stgsJHHLbRHgc/giphy.gif with FEELING this time....
Me - 55
MLC - 47
Together 20 years - Married for 17 at separation
S - 11
D - 8
2 Canines (each of us has one)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold and separated - March 2016
Mid-Lifer has filed for D

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2018, 09:01:31 AM »
Thank you Acorn. S21 will make it better around the house for sure. He can't stand quiet, lol. He will make it fun.
UM
Thanks for both of those. 
The second one I may use.
The first one, well I looked at it 3 times already. I'll go back some more I'm sure.
Thanks.

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2018, 10:01:06 AM »
Hello my friends.

I have Christmas on my aide if family tonight. It should be all good.  S17 is bringing his GF. Be first time he has brought her around any family besides us.  He will be nervous, lol.

As for The Little Fruit Bat, well she is deep in thought again. I think the big Christmas ahe planned with her side has took its toll. Her Brother called and ask??? Hey, can Dad come to Christmas??? Chicken $h!t can't call himself. Boy I tell ya!!.
She told her Brother yes. I got this from him, he called me and ask if W had told me about it??? I said nope, but I don't care either way. He was just checking with me. So I'm sure he's coming. BIL said you know if he comes, momma and 2 sisters will leave. I told  him I'm sure if it. But it's out of my control.
She has been way off. I mean off to where we haven't spoke a word in 3 days. Not one!!!! Hopefully she will get in a better mood before Chritmas. I don't care about tonight, she can mope around. Nobody will say a word at my side. Hell, she may not even go.
Either way I'm going.to try and make the best of it. S21 I in full swing planning things to do for all get togethers for next week. He says he is party coordinator.  Ha. My last 2 Christmases were bad. I'm determined it will not be this year.

If I don't get a chance again. I wish Everybody a Wonderful Christmas.

Offline PJ Ames

• MLCer Type: Low-Energy
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2018, 10:10:35 AM »
Merry Christmas HelpingMe!

Hope it goes well tonight an you have fun with your Ss and the GF. Who knows, you acting normal around other normal people may help your W. Here's hoping the Christmas spirit is contagious and your Fruitbat somehow contracts at least a mild case of it.
"I'm slowly learning to expect nothing and appreciate everything."

Married 1991
S: 24, D: 21 both doing great.

BD #1: June, 2016 - discovered EA with co-worker
BD #2: November 2018 - discovered online relationship with dude she met playing video games; she has never met him in person.
5-day separation (she left), November, 2018
W is trying (a little), but has no remorse. Nowhere near fully-cooked.

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2018, 10:16:13 AM »
Thanks PJ. I hope some Christmas spirit rubs off on her too.
She's off work now until January 8th. So hopefully that will help too.

Offline Rosetintedglasses

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2018, 10:18:43 AM »
Help

Glad you are going to have a good Christmas despite W! Can’t believe she’s not spoken for days, it’ll be the dinner she has planned as you say. Too much for her but who knows it may propel her forward. Well maybe not propel maybe she’ll stick with snails pace, MLC favourite speed.

I love what PJ said, hopefully Christmas Spirit is contagious. Hope my H catches it too!

Good on S21 forcing some fun!
Hope you feel like you while around your family and can relax and enjoy it.

Sending Joy
Rose 🌹

Married 15+ years with 2 children
BD1 - Sept 2016
BD2 - May 2017
ILYBINILWY - June 2017
PA with MOW Mar 2016-Jan 2017
EA with same MOW Jan 2017 until ?
Left home Oct 2017 to stay with his parents

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2018, 10:33:18 PM »
Thank You Rose. I'm going to relax for sure.
Well one Christmas get together down. The Fruit Bat and I didn't make it in same vechicle.
She was late getting ready. At the gym, so not my fault. But she came in and was rushing. Wrapping gifts. Baking cookies. I ask if she needed any help? She said no I got this. Welk I sat down turned the TV on. Then she says , are you going to Just sit there. Oh man. I closed my eyes and said , Just let her be. She went to take a bath and I loaded the car. When we pulled out she said I need to stop at the store. I said which one?? She said I don't care, any store. I'm grinning. Half mile down the road, she ask if I picked up package from her brother. I said No, he wasn't home yet, I'll get it when we get back. She popped off again. Said whatever!!!
Well, it just hit me the wrong way. I turned car around in the middle if the road. She said what are you doimg??
I said I'm going.to get my truck.
She then said your being childish!!! I lost it again, I told her what's childish is you talking to me like a POS !!! No more words.
I got out. Got in my truck and left.
The Christmas was good though. Lots if fun. We didn't speak all night. But I'm used to it.
I sure hope she changes her tune by Christmas. I'm going to get myself back under control, but I would rather have a peaceful Christmas.

Offline Thunder

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2018, 03:50:13 AM »
Oh boy, well you did the right thing, Helping.  Sometimes you just have to get away from crazy and do your own thing.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

I love that your S is planning fun things to do.   :)

Christmas hug!!!
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk