Author Topic: My Story  Growth For A New Half Century  (Read 2206 times)

Online Mitzpah

• How I long for your precepts! Psalm 119:40
My Story Re: Growth For A New Half Century
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2018, 09:46:44 PM »
Feliz aniversário Anjae!!!

Sounds like a lovely birthday! I remember my fiftieth too - just into this mess, I had my parents over and we had a delicious Japanese dinner😊

Beijos
M 57
H 57
S 27
S 25
D 24
BD 13 Dec 2010
Divorced 27 Feb 2015 (30 years marriage)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

Offline Treasur

Re: Growth For A New Half Century
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2018, 10:36:29 PM »
Happy Birthday' Anjae  :)
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD)
No kids.
BD Oct 15. OW since Apr 16?
H filed Jan 17. Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

Grateful for any appearance of the tiny karma bus  
"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Offline Trustandlove

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2018, 12:17:14 AM »
Happy birthday, Anjae; I do hope the next 50 years are wonderful for you!

x

Offline Thunder

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2018, 08:07:41 AM »
Happy belated birthday, Anjae!   :)

Big Hug!!!
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline AnjaeTopic starter

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2018, 02:28:52 PM »
Thank you, Anon, Shining Star, PJ, Kintsugi, Jack, Ready2, Savy, Xyzcf, Mitz, Treasur, Trust and Thunder.

I loved that feminine suede jacket with fringes a la Crosby Stills Nash and Young for a 50th birthday present, Xyzcf.

I also hope to meet you in person one day. We never know. It would be wonderful to meet you, and the others as well.

Today was also a good day. Went to the park, walking, and spend time in a garden with a lake. The oldest of my brothers went with me and we had a nice time.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Offline serenity

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2018, 02:40:35 PM »
Glad you had a good day...

50 - how lovely, that seems like a long time ago now for me! 😉

It could be the start of a whole new you...

Hugs

X

Offline Nas

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2018, 03:43:04 PM »
Happiest of birthdays to you, Anjae!
Married 8 years at BD, together 16.
BD March 2015
H moved out July 2015
I found out about OW March 2016 (She went to high school with H, long distance EA since September 2014, became PA November 2015)
H moved 1100 miles to live with OW June 2016
I was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer June 2017
H became a vanisher

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2019, 04:47:37 PM »
Thank you, Serenity and Nas.

Happy New Year.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Offline serenity

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2019, 02:19:43 PM »
Happy New Year dear Anjae

Hugs

X

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2019, 03:54:20 PM »
My answer to Xyzcf's post on Serenity's thread.

We're very different. The only "issue" for me is financial resources. Don't get me wrong, I loved being married, but I do fine on my own. Would love to marry again, or have a new partner. And would had loved to have had kids, but it didn't happen.

I have married, single and divorced friends. Doesn't make much of a difference. Everyone is too busy with their lives or several of the single/divorced ones like to go to bars/clubs. Been there, done that after BD. Rather stay in and read, paint, watch a movie/series.

Do I miss sharing my like with Mr J? Not anymore, aside for the odd brief moment. I barely remember him. What, at times, but less and less, I miss is the life I lead in the capital. Doubt I could go back to the noise and mess and rush.

No, you're not wrong for saying you feel that way. I just found it confusing, because, for me, life is joyful, filled with small things.

Oh, I had years or missing Mr J and our life. I cannot bring it back, I cannot bring him out of crisis. Even if he comes out of crisis, doubt we will be a couple again.

Like I said on Watcher's thread, for some reason I no longer like him. I mean like, not love. No idea why it happened. Yet, I know he was a wonderful man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.