Author Topic: My Story Crazy train to nowhere - 7  (Read 3003 times)

Offline 31andcounting

My Story Re: Crazy train to nowhere - 7
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2019, 05:19:41 PM »
I swear RT you amaze me!!!
On the other hand your H makes me want to vomit😡

(Hugs)
Hurting people hurt people :(

Offline hopeandfaith

• Clare Brown Life Coach
Re: Crazy train to nowhere - 7
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2019, 08:18:32 PM »
You guys >:( This woman is over there tryin to have a real relationship with her man and y'all are takin the pi$$.  Shame on you.  She's waited a looooong time for this.

Meanwhile RT's H has bought himself a whole lotta free visits home (unless he already used those up before he left  :o).

Big hugs to D too xx
BD's in May 09, Sept 12 - suspected OW
Left home Jan 12 2013
OW confirmed Feb 2013
Moved home April 11 2014
BD again in April 2017 - clinging. 
Moved out July 2017
D19, D17 and S15

Offline handpuppets

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2019, 11:21:17 PM »
Is it *really* a coincidence that H posted the picture.....and then IG broke? 
I think not!  ;)

Bahahahahahahaha
“Lighthouses don’t go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining.” -Anne Lamott

Offline ReallytryingTopic starter

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2019, 06:21:27 AM »
Omg! Y’all have truly cracked me up 😂😂😂😂. If only this poor woman knew how much amusement her ugly elephant picture has created for us.

Thanks 31 - I’m actually surprised how ok I am with all this. I expected the first time he posted her to really break me instead I’m just shaking my head of the absurdity of it all.

H&F - my guess he was paying penance for all the recent time he’s spent with his family in crisis.

Offline Dumbfounded

« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2019, 09:55:53 AM »
Ok I am really slow on this one.... but I guess I was just confused that a father with a D in harms way would travel half way around the world so his mistress could pet an elephant. I guess a person has to have their priorities in order. 
Married 1998
MLC H 48
LBS W 47
D16, S12
BD March, 2016
Left home Sept 4, 2016 - living with parents
H filed for D - July 24, 2017
D final March 14, 2018 - still living at parent's house

“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising.”
― Jalaluddin Rumi

Online Treasur

« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2019, 10:26:13 AM »
Ok I am really slow on this one.... but I guess I was just confused that a father with a D in harms way would travel half way around the world so his mistress could pet an elephant. I guess a person has to have their priorities in order.

DF is SO right  ::)
Perhaps ow's new nickname should be Nelly (as in the Nelly the Elephant packed her trunk and said goodbye to the circus....oh wait, nope, she's still part of the circus  ::)...but you're not  :)
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD)
No kids.
BD Oct 15. OW since Apr 16?
H filed Jan 17. Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

Grateful for any appearance of the tiny karma bus  
"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2019, 03:23:32 PM »

DF is SO right  ::)
Perhaps ow's new nickname should be Nelly (as in the Nelly the Elephant packed her trunk and said goodbye to the circus....oh wait, nope, she's still part of the circus  ::)...but you're not  :)

DF - you are definitely not the slow one here - especially if it is an impromptu trip like he was trying to portray. It would be one thing if he had said that the tickets had been bought months ago or whatever. As Treasur said it’s no longer my circus. I can’t make him make sensible choices 🤷🏽‍♀️  It’s taken me awhile to get to the point where I understand that I can’t save him and his relationship with the kids. Thankfully the week has been drama free with D but choosing to go to the other side of the world at this time is ridiculous. I am assuming he is as always bending to pressure from ow - since it was her bday wish to interact with elephants 🙄🙄🙄. Everytime I think he’s making progress he does some very stupid thing that makes it clear that he is still very deep in the tunnel.

Offline Dumbfounded

« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2019, 07:18:49 PM »
Well, I am glad you are having a drama free week in his absence.

My X is currently in Florida at spring training texting pictures to the kids of all the fun he is having on a trip they were neither invited to or wanted on. It is going over like a lead balloon here. We have gone to spring training as a family several times. Can he really be that clueless as to how hurtful his pictures are?? Mind blowing.
Married 1998
MLC H 48
LBS W 47
D16, S12
BD March, 2016
Left home Sept 4, 2016 - living with parents
H filed for D - July 24, 2017
D final March 14, 2018 - still living at parent's house

“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising.”
― Jalaluddin Rumi

« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2019, 09:29:48 PM »
I’m sorry DF. I am amazed at how clueless and tone deaf they can be. Especially when these were once seemingly sensible men

Offline 31andcounting

« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2019, 03:51:58 AM »
Sometimes I'd wonder if my H thought by sharing the photos and stories with us that he somehow felt he was including us DF???
They are so distorted during their crisis its mind boggling🙄

So hurtful to everyone. Sigh

(Hugs)
Hurting people hurt people :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk