Skip to main content

Author Topic: My Story The Positives XXIII

• You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
My Story Re: The Positives XXIII
#120: March 10, 2020, 05:37:52 AM
Hello

I’m really struggling with the forum again!

It’s all changed again - after being ok for a while!

It’s virtually unreadable and unusable again!!!!

X

Please don’t quote a load of stuff at me to try and correct this as I don’t understand a word of it! I’m a technophobic dinosaur!

I don't know why but you were set back to the "new" default theme...

I set you back to the old theme again like I did a while ago....

UM
Me - 57, xW - 50
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 13, D - 9
2 Dogs
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Re: The Positives XXIII
#121: March 10, 2020, 11:00:44 AM
Thank you all and thank you dear Ursa for coming to my rescue yet again!

I’m hopeless if things change!!!

Hugs

X

#122: March 12, 2020, 11:50:59 AM
Hello dear friends...

Another difficult and sad day today - my daughter - my little girl, has lost the baby she’s been carrying!

It’s been a difficult time as she’s in a very unhappy relationship but I suppose I just kept hoping for the best but I can’t help feeling the terrible stress she was under has caused this loss

I’m am so so sad. It’s hit me terribly hard. When I think nothing will hurt me ever again, something happens that just floors me! Apparently even my H is terribly upset but I’ve not heard from him. My daughter just told me she was surprised by how he’s taken the news.

I don’t know why - I suppose I feel like THS is part of me - like a family that I have to share good and bad news with

I’m so glad to be home now from work so that I can grieve in peace.

Thank you all for listening 😔

P
The Positives XXIII
#123: March 12, 2020, 11:58:22 AM
I am so sorry Serenity, sending love to you and your Daughter. xxx

#124: March 12, 2020, 12:08:44 PM
My deepest sympathy serenity for you and your daughter and her baby.

This is a deep and terrible loss for you my friend. I am so sorry xoxoxo
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

"You enrich my life and are a source of joy and consolation to me. But if I lose you, I will not, I must not spend the rest of my life in unhappiness."

" The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it". Flannery O'Connor

https://www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com/chapter-contents.html

N
The Positives XXIII
#125: March 12, 2020, 12:21:16 PM
I’m sorry your daughter has lost her baby and your grand baby.  Such sad news

• How I long for your precepts! Psalm 119:40
#126: March 12, 2020, 12:23:17 PM
I am so sorry Serenity - it must be very hard.

Hugs
M 58
H 58
S 28
D 25
BD 13 Dec 2010
Divorced 27 Feb 2015 (30 years marriage)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

M
#127: March 12, 2020, 12:35:52 PM
I'm so sorry, Serenity. I think when we're already struggling, we need everything else to go well. Every extra personal hurt is too much. Sending you and your D a big hug. I will be thinking of you xxxx
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

The Positives XXIII
#128: March 12, 2020, 02:10:57 PM
I’m so sorry to hear about your family’s loss.
Hugs to all of you,

M
#129: March 12, 2020, 07:34:44 PM
I'm sorry to hear your sad news. I know how difficult this type of loss can be. I'm glad you were able to come here and share the news with your other family.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.