Skip to main content

Author Topic: My Story The Positives XXIII

S
My Story Re: The Positives XXIII
#70: March 18, 2019, 05:21:53 PM
Sorry to hear you are feeling unwell Serenity, our minds put us in a lot of turmoil and can be our worst enemy at times.

I agree with the others about your dog, don't allow your H to have anything to do with care - they are hopeless looking after themselves, how can they look after a pet :o

My good friend is traveling at the moment Serenity and just landed in the UK.  She's a nurse and natural therapist and just a little bit nutty in  a good way - like us ;D  You'd love her and she'd love you.  I'll message you to see if you'd be interested in meeting her as she's one of the best natural therapists I know.  She'd have you back on track in no time....

Keep away from medical doctors, they bury their mistakes :-X
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Re: The Positives XXIII
#71: April 08, 2019, 12:32:41 AM
I’m just posting to draw attention to the fact that the site isn’t appearing properly! It all looks huge and it’s virtually unusable!

It was very hard to even log in normally

I presume some settings have been altered? I hope this gets sorted out very soon as it’s just not working as it is!

X

S
  • Strength and honour are her clothing;
#72: April 08, 2019, 12:35:50 AM
My access is fine and the background colour and "theme"? has changed but everything functioning normally. RCR did post about this on community thread.
BD march 2013
Stay at home MLCer
OW for 3.5 years - finishing Autumn 2016
Reconnection started 2017 through 2018.
2019 is the year of Decisions!

#73: April 09, 2019, 04:56:47 PM
I can’t find what I previously posted on.... mine looks different too Serenity 😔

Hope your well❤️
(Hugs)
Hurting people hurt people :(

• You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
#74: April 10, 2019, 01:46:06 AM
I’m just posting to draw attention to the fact that the site isn’t appearing properly! It all looks huge and it’s virtually unusable!

It was very hard to even log in normally

I presume some settings have been altered? I hope this gets sorted out very soon as it’s just not working as it is!

X

Should all be back to normal now... If it is not, you'll need to clear your Internet Cache on whatever browser you are using because what you are seeing is the locally stored format.

UM
Me - 57, xW - 50
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 13, D - 9
2 Dogs
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

#75: April 10, 2019, 04:49:46 AM
Thank you S & D,

I’m fine thank you dear 31. I do hope you’re happy and well? X

Ursa,
Yesterday everything appeared back to normal, as in colour and size on the screen but today the colours have changed again and part of the site is off my screen.

I’m an utter technophobe so I don’t understand any of these technical terms that others’ are suggesting I try to resolve this. I really don’t understand why it was all completely fine yesterday and now slightly not right again?!?

X

• You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
#76: April 10, 2019, 04:53:27 AM
Thank you S & D,

I’m fine thank you dear 31. I do hope you’re happy and well? X

Ursa,
Yesterday everything appeared back to normal, as in colour and size on the screen but today the colours have changed again and part of the site is off my screen.

I’m an utter technophobe so I don’t understand any of these technical terms that others’ are suggesting I try to resolve this. I really don’t understand why it was all completely fine yesterday and now slightly not right again?!?

X

Hi Serenity,

Can't tell you there... It all looks fine for me on PC, tablet and phone (Of course, I am using Chrome on all three)..... Yesterday morning(?) or the day before the colors were off but luckily I never saw the formatting/font issues....
Me - 57, xW - 50
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 13, D - 9
2 Dogs
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

#77: April 10, 2019, 01:18:02 PM
Thanks Ursa

I have no idea what’s going on!

It’s bizarre! One minute it’s all ok and then next time I come on it’s wrong again! Urghhhh!

X

#78: April 11, 2019, 05:33:35 PM
I’m good my friend. Busy and a little frustrated with the site. I no longer have the option to post on the threads I’ve been following? Sigh.... technology  is a wonderful thing but why did this have to change? I’m okay with change and maybe I just haven’t been on enough so this is my punishment 😔

(Hugs)
Hurting people hurt people :(

• Mlc- Cake eater for 3 yr now vanisher
#79: April 11, 2019, 09:28:03 PM
I had that 31 not long ago and discovered I had accidentally put my phone on to private browsing so wouldn’t let me do anything. Xx
Me 52
H53
Divorced 3/dec/2019
Together 30yrs
BD 20/10/2014
Left first 12/12/2014
10 come backs and leaves again for same ow
Last left 7.03.17.
Ow 16 yrs younger, no children never been married. co worker. EA turned to PA and lives with ow
Divorce bomb drop by him 31/8/17 by solicitor letter after being caught by ow at lunch with me 3 wk earlier. Finances Not yet finalised.
Crazy divorce started by him.
Clinging boomerang for 3 yrs now Vanisher but  twice a yr pops his head up. ow has balls in a vice!

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.