Author Topic: My Story When you let go...you are truly free  (Read 4093 times)

Online 3Boys4Me

My Story Re: When you let go...you are truly free
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2019, 03:46:25 PM »
So terribly sorry for your loss Smiling - so glad you got to be part of his last days, I hope that is a comfort to you. I am happy your dad had peace in his passing...
BD End of April 2017
Moved out - kind of, May 2017
Denied affair
Cycled hard April - Oct 2017, my son figured out affair, I confronted husband, we were going away as a family for the weekend - H monsters hard and files for a D end of Oct, 2017
D final Sept 2018
Many touch and goes
He lives in monster, kids haven’t been with him overnight since Jan 2019
Moved in with MOW, a former friend of mine, May 2019

Offline beyondblessed

Re: When you let go...you are truly free
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2019, 04:28:37 PM »
Mrs. Smiling, I'm so sorry for the loss of your father.  You have been through so much, yet continue with dignity and grace.  Well done.  It is always nice the come across fellow LBS who choose to make the very best outcome for themselves and truly end up leaving the MLC'er behind.  Ironic, huh?

Offline Mrs.SmilingTopic starterTopic starter

« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2019, 04:39:29 PM »
Helping me, beyondblessed, 3boys4me,

Thank you so much, he was really a good man. Being the "baby" in the family, I had a special attachment to him.
Everyday is a new beginning.

I appreciate your messages.

Hugs to you all
Be the best version of yourself... there is no other

You cant break my spirit, its my dreams you take - James Blunt

Offline Seahorse

« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2019, 03:47:23 PM »
Mrs -
Also expressing my sorrow for the passing of your father.
I'm sorry H is unable to show any emotion right now.
It's just a blank emotion in the fog that is so common.

Glad you were able to get out.
Keep loving your LBS life to its fullest.

Hugs,
Sea
Seahorses have one mate for life...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.