Author Topic: My Story The MLC picture show  (Read 1053 times)

Online sachat3Topic starter

My Story Re: The MLC picture show
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2019, 02:16:58 PM »
Yes a good shake would have been nice. Or something a little harder!

H has honestly been so bizarre he’s baffling me. We were talking the other day about trainers as he bought D7 some new ones (didn’t tell me) so I also ordered D7 some new ones and also got D5 a matching pair as they had her size. He told me that with his favourite trainers he’s recently started buying really strange colours like luminous yellow and bright orange. He told me he’s bought two pairs. One for him to wear and one pair that will stay in the box and never be worn. I honestly can’t Phaethon why he would do this but hey!

Valentine’s Day was also a hilarious time. D5 and D7 has a disco at the school. I was in two minds to take them as I was thinking we could have done something just us girls at home. As I assumed H would be with OW. H really pushed for me to take D5 and D7 to the disco so I did. He watched D2. Leading up to the disco and the evening he was also trying to push me to go out and kept saying “go on you go out. I’ll watch the kids” “are you out tonight” when we got back from the disco I popped to collect D2 from him and he was in his trackies. He stared at me and said “oh you look nice. You off out” I must have rolled my eyes or face gave it away because h started with the “I was only asking” routine. He then popped over and asked me did I want anything from the shop. I explained no I didn’t. What’s funny is that evening I was sent one of OW posts as she had uploaded a picture of herself and her nephew on the sofa with a really woe is me “this is my valentines I’m so u lives yadda” caption and it was sent to me with the caption “omg have they split up” I’m sure they haven’t split up but I did find it odd that last year for valentines H was without a car so he took two buses and a train to see her. This year he had a car and I was with the children so he had no excuse not to go out and see her.
A few of my friends have also noticed Ow has taken copying me up a notch too!

It’s currently half term for the children so we have quite a lot of activities planned to keep the children occupied. It’s isually this time you see H gettinf a bit more emotional as he will see me and the children enjoying nice days out together without him. I don’t know if this half term will be any different but I guess we can see.
Me - 27
H - 34
3 children together D2 D5 D7
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017

Offline UrsaMajor

• You can't please everyone, you aren't a pizza
Re: The MLC picture show
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2019, 04:28:02 AM »
poor pitiful OW....

Me - 55
MLC - 47
Together 20 years - Married for 17 at separation
S - 11
D - 8
2 Canines (each of us has one)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold and separated - March 2016
Mid-Lifer has filed for D

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2019, 01:33:16 AM »
This whole update is going to be like tasting and smelling green. It’s just a whole load of “WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED” each time I’ve finished a chat with H I feel like I need to sit in a dark room and reassess my life. He’s honestly bat sh*t cray

So one thing I have noticed is in a over compensating state. For example if Oaw wants to do something with him for a few days he will then give me a few days child free. If he spends money on OW he will make sure to spend a higher amount on the children. He did use to spend it on me but I told him it was weird so now he will buy the children more things like clothes even school bags which were not needed. It’s beyond strange. Especially for a man that tells me “I don’t have to do anything for you” no H you don’t but yet here you are. Still doing it. H has also started taking my milk for D2 on a Saturday night when he has the children and bringing back a brand new full milk. I mean it makes no difference to me. I have milk in for her all the time as with her health conditions she still needs it. But it’s almosy like he has to find a way to be like oh hey look at me

And yet more of the over compensating....Hs day offs this week were Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday. Friday is always his day to do his thing. Saturday is mine. H plans to do something Sunday afternoon with OW so guess what, I got all Thursday child free. I’m not going to complain as I’m out on Saturday (tonight) with my friends so I was going to find a new outfit. So when H said he would have the children I kept it sweet and polite and said “thanks” didn’t tell him my plans or anything. On the Thursday H saw a letter I got from my phone provider saying I was due a early upgrade for a fee. I could either pay £110 and get a new phone now or wait until 20th March and it would be free. My phone was falling apart I won’t lie but I figured I would wait. H asked what my plan was and I said “I’m saving myself the money. I’ll deal with this phone for a few weeks” h then said buy you can’t take photos as I’ve brokwn both cameras. I said no but it’s not the end of the world. He offered to pay it and I said why would you and laughed it off. As I was leaving the house I checked my bank to see how much I had for a new outfit etc. Everything was normal. On the bus I had a generic banking alert text so I checked my bank. Half panicking thinking all my money would be gone and someone had cloned my card etc etc. Nope but H had put in the money for the new phone. So as H had put the money in, I did get a new phone. I’m glad I did Tbf because the old phone was falling apart. However I will make sure H has the money back by the end of the month. He hasn’t asked for it back but he’s having it back as I’m just not giving him full satisfaction.

I never found a outfit I liked so I decided on Friday I would go shops whilst D5 and D7 were in school. H walked in in the morning and asked if I wanted him to take them school. I asked the children. They did so I let him. He then said his goodbyes and came back after dropping them off. He specifically said “I’ll see you Saturday”. Low and behold I come back from the shops. Me and D2 are watching TV waiting to get the children from school. H walks back in and says he will get the children from school. I won’t complain because I know the children will like it but he said he wouldn’t do it and did. Oh well. H then made his usually comments out the outfit I got. Telling me I’ll lpok amazing when my tan and makeup is done etc. I literally didn’t respond to him. H then noticed I bought new underwear. It was practically underwear. Not sexy. He made more comments about that. I acted like I didn’t hear it. Over the year I have yours with responding jokily to him and laughing at his remarks. I’ve toyed with getting angry and telling him it’s inappropriate. But I’ve found it works best when he makes comments about sex or me or whatever to just not respond and act like I didn’t hear them.

Now the most hilarious thing is H lives with his brother in a house the same size as mine so he is struggling to keep the house. When his mum was telling me. Immediately I though oh so H will move I. With Ow. H never said anything until Thursday when we got into the subject of him living a split life. I explained OW is not to be around my children until I get an apology for the horrid things she said about the children. H then got his violin out and mentioned his brother loosing the house and that if he lived in with someone who was sharing rent and bills he couldn’t expect them to not be around the children. I said they ain’t being around her until I get my apology. What you choose to do with your time is up to you. But I find it funny it’s not a case of “we want to go to the next step in our relationship” it’s a case of “I’m not gonna be able to live in that house anymore so we best get our own place” it’s more of convenience. But even funnier that H tells me this then in a few hours is passing remarks about my underwear.

Green elbow anyone.

Me - 27
H - 34

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2019, 01:49:12 AM »
Dya know I nearly made a comment on my last post about how H was due to come at 11 and I could guarantee he would be early. Guess what it’s 9:45am and here he is 🥴

What’s even odder is he comes over for literally 2 minutes then says “right give me 10 minutes to get changed etc” and it’s like why bother coming over in the first place.
Me - 27
H - 34

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2019, 04:30:29 AM »
So I’m not sure it this is note worthy in La La Land but thought I’d note in anyway.

So last night was pancake day and I was on a down moment. As one of my friends is having a hard time and it made me realise how fragile life is.

H came home from work and me and the children were at his mums (next door) H then walked in. We started talking about the girls outfit for world book day (Thursday) at this point H had gone upstairs to get changed so the chat was between me and his mum. H then comes down dressed in his running gear (a hobby he developed since being with OW) I then said “oh your going out” he said “why?” We had a bit of back and forth and I said “I could do with pooping to the shops got some bits for girls costumes” he then told me to go shops. I went shops and came back around 7:30pm. Past the girls bedtime. The children weren’t at my house so I went to his mums house. He was there with a sulky face texting. I assume Ow and they were arguing. I went to go get the children and settle them for bed etc. H then noticed it was raining and he said “oh I won’t go for a run now it’s raining” (despite him in the past having many convos about you need to go no matter the weather) on leaving the house I noticed a hairbrush from the girls. D5 is very specific and only uses a set hairbrush but we have two. So I figured I’d leave the hairbrush there so he had one and so did I. Around 9:15pm H came over with the hairbrush. Had a brief chit chat.

I then checked the girls school bags and saw a party invite  for D5 not this weekend but next weekend. I was going to text H and see if he was working etc so I could sort childcare for D2 and D7. But H then walked in about 10 minutes later so I asked him then.

This is where it ramps up a notch.

So H came back a third time. I’m not sure if he could see I was in down mood or whatever but he was coming out with many ego boosts for me telling me how gorgeous I was. I was the best he’s had la la la....but then he said something and I said “oh I need work on my body” and he said “one of the biggest ways I’ve failed is by now making you understand just how truly stunning you are”

He then wanted to know if I’ve been to bed with anyone else as he wants to know who the lucky b*stard is. I merely said “What I do with my life is completely irrelevant to you unless it affects the children. The children are not affected. So you don’t need to know. If I have or haven’t”

It also popped up on my time hop thing that this day last year was the day I message OW to tell her about me and H sleeping together etc etc. I feel like now it’s been a year I can literally leave everything behind. There’s nothing really now that can pop up on my time hop or whatever that relates to Ow. So hopefully it can be a case of out of sight out of mind. I doubt it as she enjoys stalking and copying me but I’ll speak it into existence.
Me - 27
H - 34

Offline UrsaMajor

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2019, 06:15:42 AM »
Quote from: sachat3
He then wanted to know if I’ve been to bed with anyone else as he wants to know who the lucky b*stard is. I merely said “What I do with my life is completely irrelevant to you unless it affects the children. The children are not affected. So you don’t need to know. If I have or haven’t”

BOOM! LOVE that answer... "You walked out H. It is not any longer your business...."

Me - 55
MLC - 47
S - 11
D - 8
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline islandgirl68

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2019, 10:59:29 AM »
I'm sorry my eye got caught at 'Pancake Day'.  ;) What is this? I saw Um mention this as well. Sorry pancakes are my weakness... well any breakfast food.
Me: 34
H: 36
S17; D11; D8; D4
Together 19 years, Married for 2
BD: 4/25/2017 (EA, FA)
BD: 4/10/2018 (EA same OW)
I don't know who this person is. Putting my stand in a box and burying it.

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2019, 01:38:00 PM »
Pancake day is a thing in the UK literally it’s like a big day where you have pancakes. Think it’s partly religious. But it’s nice. The kids love it all
Me - 27
H - 34

Offline UrsaMajor

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2019, 01:49:36 AM »
I'm sorry my eye got caught at 'Pancake Day'.  ;) What is this? I saw Um mention this as well. Sorry pancakes are my weakness... well any breakfast food.

In some religious traditions (and the origins of "Fat Tuesday" I believe) Shrove Tuesday, the day before Ash Wednesday, was traditionally the day when all the leftover lard and fats from the winter was used before the fasting time began. It was the last chance to eat sweets and fatty food so somehow, pancakes got incorporated into that and Shrove Tuesday Pancake Suppers were born....
Me - 55
MLC - 47
S - 11
D - 8
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2019, 03:06:59 AM »
Hahaha UM not sure why pancakes but I won’t complain

Back to your original point - I’ve just learnt that kind of response where I refuse to confirm or deny just shuts him up. In the beginning I spent so much time when he would ask proving to him I hadn’t done x y and z. He still pestered as he didn’t believe me. If I denied it. He still pestered again because he did t believe it. So if he won’t believe me either way I just refuse to answer. I either stay silent or tell him it’s none of his business.

I’ve just got back from breakfast with one of my friends who has Ow on her socials. When I brought up the latest antics with H she said “Oh she uploaded two photos of her side by side with a caption about how much a year can change you. She looks completely different. She looks way too skinny, she’s looking like a mini, blonde you with makeup eyelashes etc” OW was notoriously not into makeup not eyelash extensions. But I wear them and now she has. Part of me, actually feels sorry for her. She was already slim so for her to be looking skeleton like is scary. But I just know inside her must be a broken person not happy in her own skin. As much as I feel she’s brought all of this on herself. Human to human I feel sorry for her that someone feels like that. She is copying most aspects of my life and only a broken person would do that.
Me - 27
H - 34

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk