Author Topic: My Story Helping Me in this MLC 6  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Helpingme!Topic starter

My Story Helping Me in this MLC 6
« on: February 04, 2019, 06:14:30 AM »
New thread time.
Little Fruit Bat is still good. It's been a little over a month. Nothing really spectacular this week. Just easing along.
She's still doing alot if little things for me. Asking me if I need anything daily. Sweet little text every morning.
I'm still staying as I am. Staying busy as I can. The mire I stay busy with me, the more she's coming toward me.
Hoping she keeps climbing out of the hole.

Have a goid week my friends.

Previous thread:  https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=10540.0
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 06:49:13 AM by Thunder »

Offline Acorn

Re: Helping Me in this MLC 6
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 06:40:47 AM »
It sounds good, Helping!  You let her be and heal at her own rate and I’m sure that is one of the reasons she keeps extending goodwill toward you.

It must feel so nice to receive those ‘sweet texts’.  I’d imagine it wouldn’t do any harm to return the favour now and then.  You know,  show your appreciation.  MLCer or not, people like to be acknowledged.  I guess you are doing that already. 
Feb 2015: BD 1. H has a Nuclear meltdown.  The next morning arctic cold descends.
Oct 2015: BD 2,  ILYBIANILWY. “We should not have gotten married.”
Apr 2016: Affair discovered
Never left home
Dec 2017: Seriously reconnecting

Offline Thunder

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 07:49:00 AM »
Following along, Helping!   :)
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Online One day at a time

• MLCer Type: Low-Energy
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 08:30:24 AM »
Following along Helping!! Great to hear FB is still doing well.. A bit jealous about the sweet texts I must admit!!  :D  You deserve them my friend!
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
Together 15 years, M 8 @separation
No kids
BD1 - 26th Aug 2017 (Not happy, life has no purpose, "we have problems")
BD2 - 22nd March 2018 (Marriage is over, we want different things, confessed EA with someone 12,000 kms away although "she means nothing")
H moved in with parents 11th May 2018 (I asked him to leave as couldn't handle the EA rubbed all over my face)
H moved abroad 29th Dec 2018, not sure if OW will join him or if they are still in contact.

"One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change"

Offline 9393roo

• MLCer Type: Clinging Boomerang
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 08:32:38 AM »
Following Helping.  You keep being you.  That is awesome news!
Husband 53
Me 53
Kids 3 sons 27,25.22 1 daughter 18
BD #1 Spring 2016
BD #2 Winter 2017
married 30 years.  Together 32
H never moved out except 3 weeks after BD #1
OW 30 year single mom employee-He says EA only I don’t believe him.
He is working on things and far from being cooked.

Offline Rosetintedglasses

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 12:16:54 PM »
Gosh new thread time!

Hoping you have a peaceful one, with a bit of happiness and fun too!

Rose 🌹
Married 15+ years with 2 children
BD1 - Sept 2016 and BD2 - May 2017
ILYBINILWY - June 2017
PA with MOW Mar 2016-Jan 2017 then EA until ?
Left home Oct 2017 to stay with his parents
Bought a family Puppy mid 2018 - referred to as ‘P’

Link to advice by my mentor, Phoenix, on what to tell the children about H leaving - reply #33 (it had a glitch)
https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9313.30

Offline Helpingme!Topic starter

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 06:23:54 AM »
Thank You Ladies. 
I am responding in the same way I receive a text. Some days I will send a text first.  If she's sweet and mooshy, well I go with the flow.  Most every morning her text are like that. During the day it's more just normal chat.
I'm always gone when she wakes up. She has about an hour every morning to herself.  I'm sure her mind is running in circles then.
She text this morning and said , We make a good team don't we??
It has been busy. Ball, taxes, work. She has always done out taxes and the church. That is a huge thing.  But she sent the text thanking me for helping out with things  and the team text followed. 
Those little things make my day start out good.
Have a good one friends.

Offline UrsaMajor

• You can't please everyone, you aren't a pizza
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 06:33:24 AM »
Attaching

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:27:27 AM by UrsaMajor »
Me - 55
MLC - 47
Together 19 years - Married for 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Canines (each of us has one)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold and separated - March 2016
Mid-Lifer has filed for D

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Thunder

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 07:37:30 AM »
Aw so cute, UM!!!   ;D
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline UrsaMajor

• You can't please everyone, you aren't a pizza
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2019, 07:46:39 AM »
Aw so cute, UM!!!   ;D

Not much is cuter than a fruit bat wrapped up in a blanky eating watermelon....  ;D
Me - 55
MLC - 47
Together 19 years - Married for 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Canines (each of us has one)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold and separated - March 2016
Mid-Lifer has filed for D

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.