Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert V  (Read 2699 times)

Offline UrsaMajorTopic starterTopic starter

• Live like they are never coming back
Off-Topic Full Moon Alert V
« on: February 18, 2019, 06:34:30 AM »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:36:12 AM by UrsaMajor »
Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Milly

Re: Full Moon Alert V
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 02:21:00 PM »
Wow, UM, I just loved that Super Moon update! I wish everyone on here would read it. I saw it tonight, just a slight imperfection on the left side, and thought it was so beautiful. Tomorrow night, I'm going to stand outside and let that Virgo energy get all over me.

I'm really feeling the positive energy from the moons this 2019. I knew nothing about it before, but this new year, I've had a strong desire to get rid of the bad stuff from before. I really sense that I'm going to be one of those who are going to benefit from this Super Moon.

Wish I could put some flashing light on this thread!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 06:04:12 AM by UrsaMajor »
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

Offline Anjae

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 02:43:49 PM »
Thank you so much for the Full Moon/Supermoon words, Ursa. Loved the images.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 06:44:24 AM »
Here is the other one that I usually post....

Tonight is The Full Snow Moon so called because the last snows and frosts of winter will begin to appear around this time. The February Full Moon is also known as the Storm, Chaste, Quickening or Hunger Moon. It is our wake up call. During this time, all in nature is pure and full of potential. The hibernating creatures are beginning to slowly arouse themselves, quickening their heartbeats and creeping out of their dormant period. Mother Earth is gently awakening full of new possibilities. The Snow Moon uses the same force upon us.

Tonight's Full Moon will also be a Supermoon. The Supermoon occurs when the Moon is the closest to the earth more than any other time of the year, making the Moon appear up to 30% bigger and brighter than usual. The Supermoon not only affects nature such as the tides and wildlife it also affects us, our emotions will be heightened, our senses will be sharp, things that were hidden or in the shadows can now be seen. A Supermoon amplifies the effects of a normal Moon, we will be feeling ultra sensitive and emotional at this time. We may find ourselves feeling strong emotions we don't even understand, happy and laughing one minute, teary and sad the next, We may experience weird and vivid dreams. Don't worry this will pass, this is the effect of the Supermoon.

There is a gentle pulling upon our consciousness at this time, we become aroused to the latent forces within ourselves, now is the time to turn the mirror in upon ourselves and see what is reflected. A time to grasp the buds of new paths and ideas and like nature, be prepared to welcome life anew.

February's Full Moon is in Virgo, this is the sign of ambition and creativity, you should feel a rush of energy and want to get things done. The Virgo Full Moon message is awaken to your heart’s desires and act on your truth, figure out what it really is you want from life, then work out a bold plan to achieve it.

This Full Moon can be emotionally charged. Virgo is larger than life. Virgo rules big emotions. You may feel overly sensitive to the remarks and actions of other people. The Virgo Full Moon may feel pretty intense. If you like things intense, you may well enjoy it's spark and energy, but if you’re already feeling somewhat jaded and in need of a rest, it might be a good time to lay low and let the world pass you by for a little while rather than engaging too deeply with it!

The Full Moon will be very bright tonight as it highlights our lives and shows us underneath the masks we all wear on a daily basis. This is a time to harness your inner power and your strengths and look to the future, make plans, and be brave in your decisions. The cosmic message is to balance your heart with your head. Find the middle ground in your relationships. Live from your heart, yet, be practical in your approach to your dreams and goals. Plant the seeds of fate within ourselves and watch them develop over the coming months.

The best part of Virgo is the inner child. You are to nourish and protect your childlike innocence. You are to be open to new ideas and fresh perspectives. Be curious about life. Be engaged in the magic of the moment. Be in your heart. Let go of the need to criticize and judge yourself and others, this will kill your creativity, Instead allow yourself and others to make mistakes, it is the only way we learn what works and what does not work for us. There’s a sense of free spirited enjoyment, a faith in happy outcomes and the ability to speak from love and the heart.

The Moon is plump with positive energy. There are no negative aspects to this Moon. This is a celebration Moon. Rewards for the hard work and intense striving will come to you. Virgo is an earth sign, Let nature cleanse and heal you and blow away any negativity. Mother earth is transforming right now as we move from winter into Spring and will soon start to blossom and bloom. Let the earth transform you into a beautiful new direction full of potential. This is a time for personal growth and deep cleansing and gathering our strength for what's to come.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Online Treasur

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 07:44:28 AM »
Sounds like a Babe-ish moon to me, UM  ;)
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD) No kids.
H diagnosed with severe depression Oct 15. BD May 16. OW since April 16, maybe earlier. Silent vanisher mostly.
Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.
Healing and growing found here https://littleplotbythesea.wordpress.com

"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Online Mortesbride

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 02:36:25 AM »
Nice pictures :)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Offline Anjae

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 05:20:30 PM »
Full moon 20/21.  Any words, Ursa?  :)
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Offline handpuppets

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 05:52:11 PM »
Full moon 20/21.  Any words, Ursa?  :)

Yes, please. I understand that it's gonna be a doozy.
“Lighthouses don’t go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining.” -Anne Lamott

Offline Milly

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2019, 01:32:53 AM »
Oooooh, yes, please UM, give us some of your special info. Love your full moon alerts!
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 01:46:49 AM »
So far only this:

A rare Full Super Crow Moon in Libra on the Spring Equinox is coming on March 20th. A major shift of energy is on the way.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.