Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert V  (Read 2696 times)

Offline UrsaMajorTopic starterTopic starter

• Live like they are never coming back
Off-Topic Full Moon Alert V
« on: February 18, 2019, 06:34:30 AM »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:36:12 AM by UrsaMajor »
Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Milly

Re: Full Moon Alert V
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 02:21:00 PM »
Wow, UM, I just loved that Super Moon update! I wish everyone on here would read it. I saw it tonight, just a slight imperfection on the left side, and thought it was so beautiful. Tomorrow night, I'm going to stand outside and let that Virgo energy get all over me.

I'm really feeling the positive energy from the moons this 2019. I knew nothing about it before, but this new year, I've had a strong desire to get rid of the bad stuff from before. I really sense that I'm going to be one of those who are going to benefit from this Super Moon.

Wish I could put some flashing light on this thread!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 06:04:12 AM by UrsaMajor »
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

Offline Anjae

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 02:43:49 PM »
Thank you so much for the Full Moon/Supermoon words, Ursa. Loved the images.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 06:44:24 AM »
Here is the other one that I usually post....

Tonight is The Full Snow Moon so called because the last snows and frosts of winter will begin to appear around this time. The February Full Moon is also known as the Storm, Chaste, Quickening or Hunger Moon. It is our wake up call. During this time, all in nature is pure and full of potential. The hibernating creatures are beginning to slowly arouse themselves, quickening their heartbeats and creeping out of their dormant period. Mother Earth is gently awakening full of new possibilities. The Snow Moon uses the same force upon us.

Tonight's Full Moon will also be a Supermoon. The Supermoon occurs when the Moon is the closest to the earth more than any other time of the year, making the Moon appear up to 30% bigger and brighter than usual. The Supermoon not only affects nature such as the tides and wildlife it also affects us, our emotions will be heightened, our senses will be sharp, things that were hidden or in the shadows can now be seen. A Supermoon amplifies the effects of a normal Moon, we will be feeling ultra sensitive and emotional at this time. We may find ourselves feeling strong emotions we don't even understand, happy and laughing one minute, teary and sad the next, We may experience weird and vivid dreams. Don't worry this will pass, this is the effect of the Supermoon.

There is a gentle pulling upon our consciousness at this time, we become aroused to the latent forces within ourselves, now is the time to turn the mirror in upon ourselves and see what is reflected. A time to grasp the buds of new paths and ideas and like nature, be prepared to welcome life anew.

February's Full Moon is in Virgo, this is the sign of ambition and creativity, you should feel a rush of energy and want to get things done. The Virgo Full Moon message is awaken to your heart’s desires and act on your truth, figure out what it really is you want from life, then work out a bold plan to achieve it.

This Full Moon can be emotionally charged. Virgo is larger than life. Virgo rules big emotions. You may feel overly sensitive to the remarks and actions of other people. The Virgo Full Moon may feel pretty intense. If you like things intense, you may well enjoy it's spark and energy, but if you’re already feeling somewhat jaded and in need of a rest, it might be a good time to lay low and let the world pass you by for a little while rather than engaging too deeply with it!

The Full Moon will be very bright tonight as it highlights our lives and shows us underneath the masks we all wear on a daily basis. This is a time to harness your inner power and your strengths and look to the future, make plans, and be brave in your decisions. The cosmic message is to balance your heart with your head. Find the middle ground in your relationships. Live from your heart, yet, be practical in your approach to your dreams and goals. Plant the seeds of fate within ourselves and watch them develop over the coming months.

The best part of Virgo is the inner child. You are to nourish and protect your childlike innocence. You are to be open to new ideas and fresh perspectives. Be curious about life. Be engaged in the magic of the moment. Be in your heart. Let go of the need to criticize and judge yourself and others, this will kill your creativity, Instead allow yourself and others to make mistakes, it is the only way we learn what works and what does not work for us. There’s a sense of free spirited enjoyment, a faith in happy outcomes and the ability to speak from love and the heart.

The Moon is plump with positive energy. There are no negative aspects to this Moon. This is a celebration Moon. Rewards for the hard work and intense striving will come to you. Virgo is an earth sign, Let nature cleanse and heal you and blow away any negativity. Mother earth is transforming right now as we move from winter into Spring and will soon start to blossom and bloom. Let the earth transform you into a beautiful new direction full of potential. This is a time for personal growth and deep cleansing and gathering our strength for what's to come.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Online Treasur

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 07:44:28 AM »
Sounds like a Babe-ish moon to me, UM  ;)
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD) No kids.
H diagnosed with severe depression Oct 15. BD May 16. OW since April 16, maybe earlier. Silent vanisher mostly.
Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.
Healing and growing found here https://littleplotbythesea.wordpress.com

"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Offline Mortesbride

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 02:36:25 AM »
Nice pictures :)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Offline Anjae

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 05:20:30 PM »
Full moon 20/21.  Any words, Ursa?  :)
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Offline handpuppets

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 05:52:11 PM »
Full moon 20/21.  Any words, Ursa?  :)

Yes, please. I understand that it's gonna be a doozy.
“Lighthouses don’t go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining.” -Anne Lamott

Offline Milly

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2019, 01:32:53 AM »
Oooooh, yes, please UM, give us some of your special info. Love your full moon alerts!
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 01:46:49 AM »
So far only this:

A rare Full Super Crow Moon in Libra on the Spring Equinox is coming on March 20th. A major shift of energy is on the way.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Mortesbride

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2019, 04:54:44 AM »
My horoscopes keep saying stuff about a relationship climax, and partners opening up...and it is visitation day..so...MLC antics expected!  ::)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2019, 10:44:58 AM »
Tonight is the Full Crow Moon also known as the Worm Moon and the Sap Moon. Called the Crow Moon for the cawing crows around this time that signal the end of winter. As the earth thaws worms start to appear. And it marks the time when maple sap begins to flow and the annual tapping of maple trees begins.

Tonight's Full Moon will also be a Supermoon. The final Supermoon of the year. The Supermoon occurs when the Moon is the closest to the earth more than any other time of the year, making the Moon appear up to 30% bigger and brighter than usual. The Supermoon not only affects nature such as the tides and wildlife it also affects us, our emotions will be heightened, our senses will be sharp, things that were hidden or in the shadows can now be seen. A Supermoon amplifies the effects of a normal Moon, we will be feeling ultra sensitive and emotional at this time. We may find ourselves feeling strong emotions we don't even understand, happy and laughing one minute, teary and sad the next, We may experience weird and vivid dreams. Don't worry this will pass, this is the effect of the Supermoon.

As we move to Ostara, the Spring Equinox when both day and night are at equal length we are reminded to find our own inner balance. focus inward toward inner wisdom and self analysis. This Full Moon is in the sign of Libra, this will give us a keen eye for detail, we will see things and people and situations in our lives with crystal clarity, a light will be illuminated allowing us to see beyond the shadows.

This Full Moon is about cultivating and growing, just as the Suns energy and nature is doing at this time. Plant the seeds of new ventures, plan for the future, think about what it is you want and need and set about putting a plan into action. Use this energy for your own personal transformation, rebirth and regrowth. New life is blooming during this phase of the Moon, as is prosperity and fertility.

This Full Moon illuminates our inner feelings and desires, so emotions can be quite raw and enhanced. The Libra Full Moon means we may be over critical of ourselves and of others, try not to see the bad in everything instead look for the good. The Libra sign is a very hard working and practical sign so use it's energy for getting jobs done that you have been putting off for a while. Libra is not scared to face deep issues so tackle any problems and bring them to an end.

This Full Moon brings light to whatever was hidden in the darkness or buried within the subconscious such as emotional pain or our deepest desires, but once awareness happens you are able to make realistic changes. Our emotional levels move like strong turbulent waves in the ocean during high tide for some during this Full Moon. Emotional reactions may be strong, energies may feel irritable or uptight, but don't worry this will pass. We are amidst great times of transformation which are heralding major new beginnings. Change isn't always easy or comfortable and it’s constant, so we must strive to keep our balance during these changing tides.

The world as it stands is challenged by many opposing forces now. We feel them both personally and collectively, pushing against our own will, raising difficult questions, triggering issues we would rather avoid. How we keep our own balance of light and dark and manage our own inner conflicts largely dictates how we manage outside ones. If we struggle with our own anger or hatred, telling ourselves we shouldn’t feel this way, we will struggle to respond effectively to the anger of others, allow yourself to feel angry or upset, but don't let it take over, keep a balance. If we fear our own power, preferring to see ourselves as victim rather than creator we may succumb to the power wielded by others, adopting their thoughts and priorities, behaviours and lifestyles without discerning the right path for us. If we refuse to acknowledge our own inner selfishness that demands its own way no matter what, we may project it onto the world around us, pointing the finger of judgement and even becoming a bully. Don't suppress your feelings, embrace your light and your dark sides as one cannot exist without the other. We need both. Let go of guilt and allow yourself to feel what you're feeling without self judgement.

Let the energy of this Full Moon wash over you and cleanse your spirit, use it to heal you both emotionally and physically. Let the moonlight bathe and sooth you mind, body and soul. let the air element of Libra blow away negativity and self doubt. Seek a balance of light and dark and see the truth in your life however much it may hurt, only then can you do something about it and begin to heal.

Have a blessed Full Moon
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Thunder

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2019, 11:22:19 AM »
Ahh..a Moonbath...sounds so soothing..

Thanks UM.   :)
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Online Treasur

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2019, 11:39:21 AM »
Yup, I think I am feeling this moon too. It feels like a pretty positive one tbh. But then I'm s Libran so I guess it would  :)
And someone just told me that the few days before and after are a perfect time for planting roots like potatoes...so I'll expect a fine crop of earlier in June and July!
H diagnosed with severe depression Oct 15. BD May 16. OW since April 16, maybe earlier. Silent vanisher mostly.

"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Offline Anjae

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2019, 01:44:59 PM »
Thank you for the words, Ursa. The moon looks glorious here. It is also Spring Equinox. We had a lovely Spring day, but the weather has been crazy and many trees remain leavelsss.

Offline Thunder

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2019, 02:19:59 PM »
Treasur, have you updated your allotment gardening info?
I so looked forward to what you are doing.

That is the only thing I miss about my house.  My veggie gardens.
I'll have to live vicariously through you.   :)
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Online Treasur

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2019, 04:35:47 PM »
Sorry, keep meaning too and get distracted but will do so soon just for you  ;)
Yesterday it was a really warm spring day. The soil was dark and rich, and a little robin appeared as I was digging over the long potato bed before planting. I had a moment of absolute contentment...leaning on my spade, sun on my back, birdsong and a little bit of blossom from a tree blown on the breeze. A Babe moment.
Had another tonight when I sent a birthday text to my h and looked up to see the big beautiful moon huge in a clear sky. Nice to think that somewhere my beloved might be looking at the same beautiful full moon.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 04:37:43 PM by Treasur »

Online Mitzpah

• How I long for your precepts! Psalm 119:40
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2019, 06:16:37 PM »
Sorry, keep meaning too and get distracted but will do so soon just for you  ;)
Yesterday it was a really warm spring day. The soil was dark and rich, and a little robin appeared as I was digging over the long potato bed before planting. I had a moment of absolute contentment...leaning on my spade, sun on my back, birdsong and a little bit of blossom from a tree blown on the breeze. A Babe moment.
Had another tonight when I sent a birthday text to my h and looked up to see the big beautiful moon huge in a clear sky. Nice to think that somewhere my beloved might be looking at the same beautiful full moon.

Treasur, the moon was beautiful here - just clouded over with a steady soft rain, so can't see it right now. The picture you painted of your Babe moment is beautiful!

M 57
H 57
S 27
D 24
BD 13 Dec 2010
Divorced 27 Feb 2015 (30 years marriage)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

Offline Milly

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2019, 01:11:25 AM »
UM, thanks so much! What a hopeful moon!

Treasur, I'm a Libra too so really feeling the balance and beauty of this particular moon. Love the description of your potato planting moment, must go over and read your thread!

I find that the post on this moon's energy is also very telling for any of our Hs entangled with a manipulating OW.

My S14 and I looked at the moon last night because you could not not look at it, it was so big and round! I told him it was one of those super moons that seems bigger because it's closer to the earth (learned here!). He went out with the dog to go look at it and came back and told me it was so bright, he thought it was a lamp post at first and had to cover his eyes.

In our sky here, which was starry last night, it was like a big white spot on a blue-black background. It looked like a poster.
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2019, 06:51:23 AM »
Tonight is the New Moon in Aries heralding in a powerful new start. This is also the start of a new year in Astrology, the zodiac always begins with Aries. This will be a very intense period of new discoveries and new awakenings. We will be able to see what needs to be seen in order to fill in the gaps we have been missing and piece together the puzzle. We will see the world with a sharp clarity.

This New Moon is truly a new birth of life, inspiration and ideas. It is energetically connected to the womb of evolution, like a butterfly coming out of it’s chrysalis. The earth is changing now all around us as it wakes for the Spring, we are also waking up to what we need to do to grow and move on in our lives. Any plans, thoughts or actions seeded now could grow into something amazing.

So much of what has been suppressed is coming to the surface, this New Moon is about truth and seeing what is really there and not what we want to see. This will be a time of seeing illusions about ourselves, illusions about others and illusions about our world, all of these illusions will start crumbling away so we can rebuild on what is real and true.

This New Moon is a good time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Ram. Aries is the sign of bravery so find your inner spiritual warrior who will guard your back and help keep you focused on your destiny. Don't be afraid to ask for more, think big and dream big. With this potent Aries energy we have the chance to make important changes in our lives. It's time to make some solid yet realistic plans, and to set the stage for reaping the rewards from our new beginnings.

This New Moon is ruled by Mars the God of war so there may be some arguments or pent up anger being released in the next few days so try to stay calm and avoid conflicts. This is a good time to look at our personal relationships, either with family, a partner, work or friends. Look at what may need improving and how to make things better. It is also a time to work on our relationship with ourselves, to realise your inner beauty, and pat yourself on the back for all the hard work you do.

During the next few days you may experience a feeling of anger or a new found confidence, there will be more intense weather patterns, such as storms or thunder. You may be feeling that you need to get moving in your life. There may be some anxiety and impatience over where you are and where you want to be. There will be more spirit/ghost sightings. People will be acting more assertive and argumentative will happen (traffic, at work, relationships etc) Pets may start acting strangely. This is the Aries energy and will pass soon.

The New Moon in Aries makes a bold statement and thus leaves no stone unturned as it may symbolically or literally directly point the way to the path that is yet untravelled. Within the unknown or unfamiliar, the universe has the opportunity to bring in wonderful surprises. This is a time to make wishes and go for what you want. Aries is a fire sign and is full of ambition and determination, use this energy to go for and get what you want.

This New Moon is all about change, it is a breath of much needed fresh air. Get rid of old baggage that holds you back. Let the fire of Aries cleanse and heal you. This is a lucky time, so do things that you felt you couldn't do in the past, be a bit bolder, a bit louder ask for what you want from the universe, let your thoughts and desires manifest into something real.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline One day at a time

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2019, 08:31:42 AM »
VERY interesting considering how I'm feeling... Thanks UM!
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
Together 15 years, M 8 @separation
No kids
BD1 - 26th Aug 2017 (Not happy, life has no purpose, "we have problems")
BD2 - 22nd March 2018 (Marriage is over, we want different things, confessed EA with someone 12,000 kms away although "she means nothing")
H moved in with parents 11th May 2018 (I asked him to leave as couldn't handle the EA rubbed all over my face)
H moved abroad 29th Dec 2018, not sure if OW will join him or if they are still in contact.
Confirmation H and OW are together, presume PA  - 3rd June 2019

"One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change"

Offline Mortesbride

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2019, 08:52:47 AM »
 8)

Offline Anjae

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2019, 04:07:46 PM »
Full Moon April 19. Any words, Ursa?  :)

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2019, 01:07:18 PM »
Moon was full at 11:15 GMT today....

==============================

Tonight is the Full Pink Moon. The Moon won't actually be the colour pink, the name comes from the herb, moss pink, or wild ground phlox which are bright pink in colour, it is one of the earliest widespread flowers of the spring. Other names for the April Moon are Seed, Wind, Sprouting Grass, Egg and Fish Moon.

This Full Moon is in the sign of Libra. You can't hide anything from a Libra, they are natural detectives. This is the time when everything will be brought to light, secrets and lies will be found out. We will see things as they really are. Libra is an air element, which is all about the intellect and our mind, we will feel sharper and our minds will clear allowing us to see what we could not see before.

In April the thunderstorms of March are beginning to subside, and the wind picks up. Seeds are being blown about on the breezes, spreading life all around from one place to the next. This is a brilliant time to start any new projects or ideas we may have, our minds will be filled with creativity and the spreading of thoughts and ideas. This is also the perfect time to conceive as fertility is abundant at this time.

The pull of the past can be strong on this Full Moon. People we haven't seen for a while may contact us, we may find ourselves thinking of our past and the people from long ago. We may find our best intentions going up in smoke as we embrace old habits and fall back into old destructive patterns. Try and be strong and not take the easy option, instead take the road which will give you the best results. Stay away from bad habits or patterns that keep leading you down a certain path of unhappiness, break the cycle.

Emotions are running high on this Libra Pink Moon, our smallest emotions can be magnified and intensified making us feel a little overwhelmed at times. This is the time to put your gratitude forth for all the many blessings in your life and to clearly speak aloud your desires, let what you want be heard by the universe as we step across this edge to the other side, where miracles and magic can happen, dreams can come true. Allow yourself to ask for more.

We are in a powerful time where we are asked to look at what is no longer working in our lives, where is the old skin stuck and inhibiting our further growth. Where are we surrounded by things, people, situations, attitudes that are actually toxic and need to be burned in the fire, so we can rebirth ourselves like the phoenix does.

Use the light of this Full Moon to cast away negativity and the negative aspects of our lives and to let positive and good pour in. Open yourself up and allow your vessel to be filled with the blessings that the universe is sending out right now. Let the winds of Libra gently blow over your spirit to cleanse and heal you.

Have a blessed Full Moon and a blessed Good Friday....
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Milly

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2019, 03:15:56 PM »
Thanks, UM, I do love these Full Moon alerts. They give me hope. It's as if the universe puts the energy out there, then it's up to us to take advantage.
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15

Offline Anjae

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2019, 04:48:19 PM »
Thank you, Ursa.

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2019, 05:52:38 AM »
Holy Moly! Hang on to your hats. It's gonna be wild....

========================

Tonight is the New Moon in the sign of Taurus bringing with it a very intense period of new discoveries and new awakenings. Truths will be spoken and what was hidden will now be uncovered. So much of what has been suppressed is coming to the light, this New Moon is about truth and seeing what is really there and not what we want to see.

This New Moon is a good time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Bull. It's time to enjoy life's simple and physical pleasures, savour good food and enjoy activities that bring us in touch with nature and with our bodies. It's time to stop and smell the roses, and to become more aware of what makes us feel comfortable and secure. With this potent Taurus energy, we have the chance to make important changes in our lives. It's time to make some solid yet realistic plans and to set the stage for reaping the rewards from our new beginnings.

This will be an emotional New Moon, Your feelings may become overwhelming, you may feel a flood of different emotions all coming at you all at once, you may even find yourself becoming empathic and feeling others emotions. We may find that we have been carrying around a lot of heavy emotional energy that belongs to our friends, lovers or relatives and we will need to recognize that it is time to try to off load it and to stop feeling responsible for how other people feel.

The Taurus New Moon is about strengthening our sense of security. It is a time for re-evaluating our relationship with money and possessions and to figure out what it is that truly makes us happy and fulfilled. It's a time for considering new ways of increasing our income or earning power. We should be concentrating on what it is we can do to increase our own feelings of self-worth. We are asked to get in touch with what it is that we truly value and want in our lives, and to part with those things or situations that are not contributing to our feelings of worthiness. This includes identifying those things that give us a false sense of security.

This is a time for getting back to to nature and seeing the beauty all around us at the moment, trees are full with foliage, flowers are starting to open up and bloom, fields are lush and green, days are bright and warm, birds are singing. Look at the beauty in our lives and be grateful for all you have. Try to stay positive and steer clear of negativity, look at the good things in your life and look at how to improve the bad things. Taurus gives us strength so now is a good time to get any tough jobs done you have been putting off.

Use this New Moon to grow both materialistically and spiritually. Nature is giving us so many gifts at the moment don't be afraid to take them and to dream of bigger and better things, ask for more, do more, be more. Look at what may be holding you back and get rid of it. This is a powerful time of healing and cleansing our spirits, to release the old and stale energy to allow a new and more positive energy in.
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Thunder

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2019, 05:56:13 AM »
Interesting (American style).   ;)

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2019, 09:03:37 AM »
Ok, so if the moon alert says it's time to enjoy food I won't feel so guilty about the cheesecake I just had with my coffee!  ;D

Joking aside, a lot of stuff came to my head while reading that.. a lot of what's there is what I need to do.. very interesting..

What's the difference with the normal interesting?? I'm in Europe! I need to be educated  ;)
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
No kids
BD2 - 22nd March 2018 (Marriage is over, we want different things, confessed EA with someone 12,000 kms away although "she means nothing")
H moved in with parents 11th May 2018 (I asked him to leave as couldn't handle the EA rubbed all over my face)
H moved abroad 29th Dec 2018, not sure if OW will join him or if they are still in contact.

"One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change"

Offline Milly

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2019, 02:28:08 PM »
Great stuff, UM, thanks!

I could see myself in this, but I feel I've already started doing the stuff in this new moon. What would be great would be if it applied to my H. We shall see.

I do love to know that nature is working with us. It's great motivation.
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2019, 05:27:19 PM »

What's the difference with the normal interesting?? I'm in Europe! I need to be educated  ;)

We Americans (although I'm in Germany) will look at, for example, a car or computer or a fuse (circuit breaker) box that has smoke and flames and sparks shooting out of it and say "Well, that's interesting."

My European colleagues HATE it when I say "That's interesting" because, to them, it usually means some kind of catastrophe.....
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2019, 01:05:55 AM »

We Americans (although I'm in Germany) will look at, for example, a car or computer or a fuse (circuit breaker) box that has smoke and flames and sparks shooting out of it and say "Well, that's interesting."

My European colleagues HATE it when I say "That's interesting" because, to them, it usually means some kind of catastrophe.....
Thanks UM! So if I hear an American say "that's interesting" I need to run, got it!  ;D
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
No kids

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2019, 01:16:35 PM »
One day,
If you hear an Ami saying "That's interesting" it's probably too late to run  ;D ;D ;D
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Anjae

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2019, 01:02:11 PM »
A bit late, but thank you, Ursa.

So far, nothing American interesting around here.  :)

Offline Anjae

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2019, 05:57:01 PM »
Full Moon May 18th. Any words, Ursa?  :)

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2019, 06:03:21 AM »
Full Moon May 18th. Any words, Ursa?  :)

Unfortunately not yet besides a little fluff....

Full Moon Fizz

The approaching Full Moon has extra fizz about it, as Mars, having just entered Cancer, is in 'mutual reception' with our Lunar companion. The Full Moon is a time for realising dreams and fulfilling desires. To help us to manifest our goals it highlights what we need to do to put relationships back on track. Passionate Mars suggests that feelings are running high... and with Venus converging with Uranus, we're being given the chance to break through emotional barriers. Get ready for an exciting weekend!
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Shining Star

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2019, 07:21:36 AM »
I have already started.... rec'd a call from him last night regarding a financial matter.  I believe it is the 2nd call in a year and a half.  Immediately, plunged into my negative coping skills of chocolate, wine, etc.  So my feelings are already running high, and hopefully the full moon tomorrow will re-engage my energy to manifest my personal goals and relationships which are all about me - not him.
H:56, I am 54
BD: March 2014, Left Sept 2014, Back Nov 2014
Left again in February 2015.  Asked for D on 9/22/15
Said he was "sure" he wanted a D in Dec 2015; 
Admitted long term affair - May 14, 2017 - says he is in love with the "symptom" but wants to build a relationship with me with "clear expectations" WHATEVER THAT MEANS!  Settlement Agreement signed 9/20/17.
Divorce final 3/14/18.
NC - by choice - 1/2018

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2019, 10:13:21 PM »
Sorry this is late.... I'm ha Ing a bit of  problem with my Router at home.....  I hadn't read the text when I copied it but I can say I had the oddest dreams last night.... VERY strange.....
=========================≠=======================================
Tonight will be the Full Flower Moon, named because of all the flowers blossoming and blooming at this time. May's Full Moon is also known as the Bright Moon because it is very bright and the Corn Planting Moon because this is the time when farmers would plant corn for it to be ready for the harvest.

Like nature at this time, we are blossoming, we are growing day by day with the strength of the Sun. Like solar panels we are soaking up the suns energy. The Full Moon is in Scorpio and it shines its light in the darkest places, encouraging us to peer in and see what’s there. Things that were once hidden will show themselves to us, You cannot hide anything from a Scorpio. We will be able to see ourselves and others in a whole new light and look at our lives more clearly.

Like a scorpion shedding its skin as a form of renewal, the Full Moon in Scorpio calls to each of us to shed the layers that are bringing a rebirth, allowing a new skin to emerge. Welcome change, allow your light to penetrate the dark areas of fear, shame and deep seated resentment that lies hidden underneath. Give yourself permission to heal and move forward in your life, use the potential of the Full Moon to symbolically die to be reborn.

This Full Moon emotions will be raw, we may find we are feeling a flow of different emotions and a feeling of being pulled in many different directions. There will be storms both in weather and in our lives. We may have trouble sleeping and when we do we may experience weird and vivid dreams. Don't worry this will pass in the next few days.

The Scorpio Full Moon will bring lessons in self transformation pulling you toward a more effective destiny, such as moving on to bigger and better things. Continue to maintain balance as you clean up the residue of what is already fractured in your life to allow new and positive beginnings to start. We are now in a new era, and are on the threshold of things beginning to develop a lot more quickly than they have in recent months. While things may still feel somewhat slow, they are about to quicken in a big way.

These are magnificent times. Change and life shifts are to be welcomed. Let the energy of this Full Moon help you see where you are emotionally stuck and resistant. Surrender to the universal gifts that are coming your way. Let the waters of Scorpio wash over you and cleanse your emotional pain and heal you.

Full Moon blessings
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Anjae

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2019, 03:44:47 PM »
Thank you Ursa. I too have been having vere peculiar dreams.

Like a scorpion shedding its skin as a form of renewal, the Full Moon in Scorpio calls to each of us to shed the layers that are bringing a rebirth, allowing a new skin to emerge. Welcome change, allow your light to penetrate the dark areas of fear, shame and deep seated resentment that lies hidden underneath. Give yourself permission to heal and move forward in your life, use the potential of the Full Moon to symbolically die to be reborn.

I am having such phase in my life right now. It is calm and quiet, but the change, mostly inner, is there/here. So far, no raw emotions, quite the opposite, everything is mellow.

The Scorpio Full Moon will bring lessons in self transformation pulling you toward a more effective destiny, such as moving on to bigger and better things.

This has been my feeling since a couple or so weeks ago. Once more, something is shifting towards a different, better world.

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2019, 07:11:59 AM »
And the shift continues....

===============================================

New Moon Rising In Gemini: Prepare For The Massive Energy Shift On June 3rd 2019
Spring of 2019 has been a season of change on the astrological plane. The dazzling supermoon on March 20th coincided with the spring equinox with the sun in Pisces and the moon in Libra.

As the stable and rational Libra clashed with the emotionally intense Pisces, it created an explosion of energy that invited exploration and re-evaluation of goals.
In May, the Full Flower Moon rose in Scorpio on May 18. The Full Flower Moon, according to the traditions of the Algonquin people of North America, celebrates the Earth's awakening into its fertility.

This year it also rose as a Blue Moon, the next of which we won't see until August of 2021.

Scorpio made the emotionally intense full moon even more so, drawing the focus to relationship and the pursuit of personal balance.

If you found yourself re-evaluating your interpersonal and intrapersonal choices, you weren't alone.

This New Moon rises in Gemini, which promises to bring a major shift in energy. What does all this mean for you? Let's break it down.

New Moon Rising – Information Overload?
On June 3, things will shift to a larger scale as the new moon rises in Gemini. This will continue the trend of change, Gemini being the sign of inspiration and innovation.

It's the time to plant a seed, be it metaphorical or literal, but be patient – you might not see results for six months or more.
Expect facts and information to rule the day in Gemini, unlike when the moon is in the emotionally intense Scorpio.

Avoid becoming overwhelmed
You might, in fact, end up with too much information to handle. That's because, Jupiter, the planet of expansion, is now in opposition to the sun and moon. Jupiter ruling Gemini often results in information overload.

Also, the new moon in Gemini is square to Neptune in Pisces, so the information you get may be overwhelming or confusing. If you're dealing with leaders of any kind, particularly in regards to the law, be alert to deception.

The Bigger Picture
Because it's rising with Pluto still in Capricorn, the new moon in Gemini could mean large-scale change as well as personal shifts.

Pluto tends to disassemble and reassemble signs that it passes through. In the control-focused and tradition-bound Capricorn, that can mean organizational unrest.
As Pluto moves through Capricorn, it has the potential to disrupt power structures. Those in power could experience chaos within their ranks, while those without could act on the opportunity to make a change.

Be on the lookout for an aspect pattern known as the streamer, which is defined in the Huber method of astrology.

The streamer flows in either direction and remains stable, but it has a tendency to manipulate in an effort to control. This aspect pattern will tighten up as the full moon approaches, so be very careful as you listen to the words of others.

The New Moon and the Signs of the Zodiac
The new moon in Gemini will affect everyone; there's no question about that.

But the details of how it affects you – whether it touches your professional or family life, whether it inspires you to set or achieve a goal – will depend in large part on your Zodiac sign.

The Fire Signs
Aries: The shifting energy of the new moon could bring the achievement of a major goal. After this disruption, you'll need some time to focus on quiet healing. Gemini reminds us that words have transformative power, so be careful and communicate clearly.
Leo: The generative potential of the new moon in Gemini will be social and collaborative. Gemini is a very social sign and for the Leo, it means innovation, productive teamwork, and transformative partnerships.
Sagittarius: You'll feel the strengthening power of Gemini in relationships. The New Moon will inspire rededication to partnerships, whether they be social or professional.

The Earth Signs
If you're an Earth sign, you'll feel the impact of the New Moon particularly keenly.
Taurus: As the full moon rises in Gemini, you can use the boost of communicative energy to advance yourself financially. Professional relationships will start to become more clear and the Taurus will see who their allies are.
Virgo: You can expect to find yourself in the professional and civic spotlight this new moon. It's the time to commit to those goals that are closest to your heart and soul. It will be very important to stay grounded.
Capricorn: The new moon will encourage you to focus on healing, both your own and that of others. Miscommunications may lead to relationship troubles, but your Capricorn self-assurance and grounded nature will help you to get through.

The Air Signs
Gemini: With the new moon in your own sign, your inspiration to change will be strong. You'll be unbounded, unlimited, and driven to re-commit to your own growth. This is a great time to set lofty goals, so choose something that will be both challenging and soul-satisfying and dedicate yourself to it.
Libra: The new moon will have you thinking about your pathway into the future and your life at the moment. Spend time reflecting on how the two can align as fully as possible, particularly where your work is concerned.
Aquarius: For you, the new moon in Gemini will inspire light-heartedness and healing through play. While others will be putting their noses to the grindstone this new moon, your change needs to be about letting go.

The Water Signs
Cancer: With your own season coming up, you'll need to use Gemini's transformative energy to get ready for your turning point. Gemini will make you more aware of your words and relationships, so use that to get through moments of interpersonal tension.
Scorpio: Gemini season will make you aware of how much your partnerships contribute to your life and accomplishments. Remember not to take them for granted. Also, get ready for a payoff of your hard work when the full moon comes.
Pisces: Gemini Season is one of nesting for you. The new moon will give you an opportunity to change those things that will help you to feel comfortable, at home, and grounded. Be clear and honest in your words to avoid conflict.

Preparing for the New Moon
As you come into the new moon in Gemini, you'll already be in the midst of a time of change, brought on by the Full Flower Moon in Scorpio.
The new moon will focus your thinking and set you up for a major shift, but you'll need to be grounded enough to accept it.
Take some time in the next few days to walk barefoot on the earth, meditate, and open yourself up to something new.
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Anjae

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2019, 11:01:51 AM »
Thank you, Ursa.

I can feel the new energy coming and the excess of information looming. Already had to go on a sort of info lockdown a couple of times lately.

I'm a Capricorn for a few hours, therefore have lots of Sage traits, with a Sagittarius rising/ascendant, my descendant (the opposite sign) being Gemini. It promises to be fun and maybe even American interesting.  :)

Offline Milly

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2019, 01:21:00 PM »
Thanks for the update, UM. I do enjoy them.
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2019, 01:48:00 PM »
Thank you, Ursa.

I can feel the new energy coming and the excess of information looming. Already had to go on a sort of info lockdown a couple of times lately.

I'm a Capricorn for a few hours, therefore have lots of Sage traits, with a Sagittarius rising/ascendant, my descendant (the opposite sign) being Gemini. It promises to be fun and maybe even American interesting.  :)

Ironically, I'm a Gem plonk in the middle of the date span but with a horribly strong Ascending Aquarius due to my birthplace and time...
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Milly

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2019, 02:25:28 PM »
I'm a Libra, H a Sagittarius.
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2019, 06:20:03 AM »

Aquarius: For you, the new moon in Gemini will inspire light-heartedness and healing through play. While others will be putting their noses to the grindstone this new moon, your change needs to be about letting go.

This might explain why for the last couple of days I feel I'm drifting towards "Done"  ;)  I'll probably change my mind though!
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
No kids

Offline Thunder

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2019, 07:02:25 AM »
I'm late to the party here but I found this very odd.

All last week I was telling my sister, every morning, about all the very strange dreams I'd been having.
Not nightmares but just weird dreams.  Maybe being a Scorpio had something to do with it.
The dreams seem to be less and less now.

Thanks for your moon reports UM, their always.... "interesting."   ;D ;D

Offline Mortesbride

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2019, 08:04:15 AM »
Whelp here's hoping Beast does change himself  ::)

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2019, 08:37:11 AM »
Tonight is the New Moon in Gemini. This will be a time of great transition, it is a time to let go of the past and to look to the future. Life is moving forward swiftly now, embrace changes and steer them in the direction you want them to go in. Allow a fresh perspective to take hold of you. Let today and everyday be the first day of your life. The past does not equal the future. There is unlimited potential in the spirit. Keep your mind open. Open your heart and let the light in. A new day is dawning for you.

The Gemini New Moon is about communication and using your intellect. Be smarter and wiser, look at your life in a new way, think on things, make plans for the future, use the Gemini influence to help you reach a higher understanding and propel you in a direction you want to go. When you come across multiple choices or two choices and are at a cross roads, rather than becoming scattered like leaves blowing in the wind, quiet down and be still, connect with your Spirit and your higher consciousness and ask for the answer.

This New Moon is all about connections and expressions with others and ourselves. We may hear from people we haven't heard from for a while. There will be reunions with friends and family. We sometimes need to have deep personal conversations with other people and ourselves to figure out where we are and where we are going. Our emotions will feel raw at this time, Don't hold back your thoughts and feelings on this New Moon, let them out and tell people how you really feel.

This is a dreamy New Moon filled with possibilities and promises. The past few months have been challenging for most of us, many of us had a rude awakening in one form or another and life may have seemed rather hard of late, but with this New Moon things will start to look up now, enjoy the new energy as the Moon starts it’s waxing phase after tonight and will bring us into a new place of positive and good energy. Expect answers to any unsolved questions.

This is a good time to go deep within yourself and see things as they really are. Listen to your intuition. Your instincts will never fail you. The logical mind can be deceived, the eyes and ears can be fooled. They see what they want to see, they hear what they want to hear. However, your Inner being cannot be fooled. Live your life from your authentic self, from inside out. Only you know what you really need and what needs to be done. The power is in your hands.

The New Moon in Gemini is a time for calm and peace. The Cosmos is in perfect harmony at this time. This is a brilliant time to make dreams and wishes come true or just spoil yourself with luxury and enjoy the peace and tranquillity. Meditate on any questions you may have and the answers will come to you. Let the winds of change from this air sign blow over you and take you on a journey of discovery. This is the perfect time to start any new projects or learning something new.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Anjae

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2019, 03:34:02 PM »
Thank you so much, Ursa.

Lovely words and image. 

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2019, 12:05:13 AM »
I do like the part about hearing from someone you haven't heard from for a while ;D  I hope it doesn't mean another lawyer's letter!
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2019, 04:47:50 AM »
I do like the part about hearing from someone you haven't heard from for a while ;D  I hope it doesn't mean another lawyer's letter!

<Snort>  I'd say a "while" is longer than a week.....

I was thinking about who I hadn't heard from in a while and who I'd LIKE to hear from and realized that the majority of the people I had not heard from in a while are people that I have no desire to hear from anyway so ... sounds like a win to me... Maybe the Universe will surprise me pleasantly...
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2019, 04:52:34 AM »
Considering that the previous moon update was spot on for me, I hope this also comes through.. there's a lot there speaking directly to me... Transition, letting go of the past.. New life, here I come!  ;)
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
No kids

Offline Mortesbride

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2019, 05:29:59 AM »
As a side note and in the same realm...I watched a Tarot card reading for June, that Said I am supposedly going to find myself a 'King of wands' who is gonna passionately bang my brains out...so here is hoping eh!  :P

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2019, 05:55:25 AM »
As a side note and in the same realm...I watched a Tarot card reading for June, that Said I am supposedly going to find myself a 'King of wands' who is gonna passionately bang my brains out...so here is hoping eh!  :P

Like this guy?

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Mortesbride

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2019, 10:28:06 AM »
Yeah something like that.  ;D

Offline Thunder

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2019, 11:43:36 AM »
Thanks UM!

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2019, 11:44:24 PM »
Mort, are you absolutely SURE the cards said that ;D 

Hmmmm, King of Wands eh......  Must look him up!
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 

« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2019, 12:50:36 AM »
Here's the Full Moon Forecast for your reading enjoyment....

==========================================================

Tonight is the Full Strawberry Moon, so called because of the abundance of strawberries around at this time. If you have a lover or a love interest give them roses as this Moon is also known as the Rose or the Love Moon. It is the perfect time to patch up relationships, get married or find a new love. The June Moon is also known as the Honey Moon because it has a slight amber tint to it and it is also a time when honey bees are at their most active. This is were we get the term 'Honeymoon' a holiday taken after marriage.

The Full Moon is in the sign of Sagittarius which is the sign of truth. Things that were in the dark will now start to come to light, new truths will be revealed. We can look at our lives with more clarity, the veil will be lifted. Sagittarius energy is wise and expansive. Whenever the Full Moon is in Sagittarius it amplifies our thoughts and feelings and brings more information to the surface. It’s almost like this Full Moon is going to give us a magnifying glass so we can see in greater detail what is working and not working in our lives.

After this Full Moon, there is going to be a lot more clarity about what changes or adjustments need to be made and consequently there will be a peace that will follow. We must also look within ourselves and find our own inner truths. You may experience some restless nights and wild and vivid dreams.

Don't be scared to dream and want for more on this Full Moon, Sagittarius is brave and bold and will give us a boost of courage and ambition. You may feel unstoppable and have a renewed energy. Use this energy to make plans for the future. Be daring and move out of your comfort zone a little, try new things, only by doing this can we learn and grow.

This Full Moon will have our emotions on high alert, especially when it comes to matters of the heart. We will be feeling a little fragile at the moment so be kind and gentle with yourself, don't be too self critical, try to stay positive and think about all the good in your life rather than the bad. There may be emotional desire to pack up and go off on an adventure or to visit places that bring up sweet memories.

This Full Moon gives us an opportunity to grow in so many ways and have an epic summer, the earth is full of energy and life now, use these energies to inspire you, be creative and go out into nature for long walks see the beauty all around you and embrace all life has to offer. Let the fire element of Sagittarius burn away any negative energy let it heal and cleanse your spirit.

You are getting a huge blast of positive energy from the Cosmos. This is a solar time as we have go into Summer Solstice, these are power days. This is one of the most powerful days of the year. You can feel the shift in your being. The light of the heavens are pouring down into you. No matter how far you have strayed from your path, use the light of this Full Moon to find your way home.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2019, 02:06:25 AM »
Thanks Ursa, I hope the MLCers are reading this, particularly the part about clarity and truths being revealed and the veil being lifted.  And I just have to mention the last line - No matter how far you have strayed from your path, use the light of this Full Moon to find your way home.  Hmmmmmmm ::)  I sure wish many of them would.

Maybe a good night to leave the outside light on just in case ;)

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2019, 02:17:32 AM »
Thanks Ursa, I hope the MLCers are reading this, particularly the part about clarity and truths being revealed and the veil being lifted.  And I just have to mention the last line - No matter how far you have strayed from your path, use the light of this Full Moon to find your way home.  Hmmmmmmm ::)  I sure wish many of them would.

Maybe a good night to leave the outside light on just in case ;)

And set the Burglar alarm.... and have a BIG dog....  ::)
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2019, 02:23:52 AM »
Definitely!!   ;D

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2019, 03:37:39 AM »
Definitely!!   ;D
or this works too...
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2019, 09:26:34 PM »
Maybe going a bit far for me Ursa ;D  I am in Australia after all, with super strict gun laws.

Offline Anjae

« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2019, 02:25:32 PM »
Full Moon July 16. Any words, Ursa?  :)

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2019, 01:49:50 AM »
Full Moon July 16. Any words, Ursa?  :)

Not yet but I'll look through the day. The moon was sure bright here last night though on Gran Canaria... And I think every dog within 5 km was either barking or howling yesterday evening.....
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Anjae

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2019, 03:04:47 PM »
Will be looking foward for the words. The moon is super bright here, but no barking dogs.

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2019, 07:27:51 AM »
So, here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for.....

"Change or Be Changed" seems to be the Motto....

Tonight is The Full Stag Moon, so called because young male stags will start to grow their antlers at this time. It is also called the Thunder Moon because of the thunder storms brought on through the hot and humid air.

Change or be changed is the message of this Full Moon. Since the Summer Solstice you should have felt a sense of something shifting both within yourself and with the outside world, this is because we have crossed a line. The first half of the year is over. We have now entered the second half of the year. This a good time to look back over the last 6 months and look at what you have learned, what you have lost and what you have gained. Take lessons from what you have learned good or bad and use them in your future endeavours whether this be in work, relationships or family.

Tonight's Full Moon is in the sign of Capricorn. Things could get interesting to say the least. This is an atmosphere ripe for outbursts that are highly emotional. Emotions could hit extremes of both highs and lows and everything in between, with quick, inexplicably crazy shifts. We will experience storms in the sky and a few storms in our lives under the influence of the Thunder Moon energy. We may find ourselves in unexpected mood swings, one minute sad then the next minute happy for no reason, we may experience vivid and weird dreams but don't worry this will all pass within the next few days.

The Capricorn Full Moon will give us strength to work out what we need to work out in our lives, now is the perfect time to look into work or finances. A good saying is 'The harder I work, the luckier I get' which is the Capricorn motto. If there are any jobs that you have been putting off do them now, if you want to give up a bad habit use the energy of this Moon to do it.

Look into money making projects, make a hobby become profitable or it may be a promotion at work or a project you could start that will bring financial rewards. The charged energy right now has the potential to bring you wealth or extra income.

Tonight's Full Moon will be about building foundations for the future, to make ourselves feel more secure in our surroundings and financially. We can only be happy when we feel safe and secure in our own homes and environment. Be ambitious, go for what you want or put plans in place to get what you want in the future. Be a little braver, you will have an inner strength now that will pull you through anything that comes up against you.

Capricorn is the zodiac sign of work and ambition, this is a time to try something new, come out of your comfort zone, do something different, small changes at this time will get big results. Be your own hero, be a soldier, tackle any problems head on, deal with anything that has been bugging your life, get to grips with what is holding you back, break down walls and barriers that are stopping you from moving forward.

Use the energy of this Full Moon to heal your spirit. Let the Capricorn earth element transform you into a beautiful new direction full of potential. This is a time for personal growth and deep cleansing and gathering our strength for what's to come.

Have a Blessed Full Moon.

Sorry, no picture this time as I'm on my phone
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 07:35:13 AM by UrsaMajor »
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2019, 08:06:36 AM »
Thanks UM!!! This actually explains why I'm feeling the way I'm feeling.. I have a job interview in an hour and reading this really put me in a "let's do this" mood..  ;)
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
No kids

Offline Anjae

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2019, 02:37:48 PM »
Thank you, Ursa.

Capricorn me is feeling like a werewolf. There is something changing that I am not able to explain, but I feel like howling at the moon.

As for the ambition, yes, it kicked in. Big time. 

There is also a partial lunar eclipse, at least here. I have been watching it. No wonder the energy is crazy.

Good luck with the interview, One Day.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 03:05:27 PM by Anjae »

Offline seahorse

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2019, 02:45:30 PM »
Thanks for those words UM -

No howling dogs here, but will look at the moon and eagerly await Thunder Moon energy.

Enjoy your trip.

One Day --  good luck on your interview - you got this!

Sea
Seahorses have one mate for life...

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2019, 10:59:46 PM »
Thank you guys! The interview went great and they offered me the job at the end of it!!

Anjae, I also feel like something is changing. Yesterday I felt invincible and today I got up with crazy energy!   I'm not complaining though  :)
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
No kids

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2019, 02:27:34 AM »
GREAT NEWS OneDay! Congratulations!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 06:04:39 AM by UrsaMajor »
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Milly

« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2019, 02:36:00 PM »
Wallowing in all your energy combined!
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15

Offline Anjae

« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2019, 03:17:25 PM »
Congratulations, One Day.   :)

« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2019, 06:03:01 AM »
Tonight is a "Black Moon"- the 2nd full moon in a month....

=========================================================

Tonight is the second New Moon in July making it a Black Moon. Take a deep breath. You’ve made it to the end of a hectic month.The Celts and the Druids seen a Black Moon as a time of great changes and an omen of a big event coming. The Romans and Greeks seen a Black Moon as a symbol of good luck. Tonight is also the end of the Mercury Retrograde. The last month has been very hard for many of us but things will start to settle down now and fall into place. When a Black Moon happens it amplifies the effects the Moon usually has over us, our emotions will be heightened, our intuition will be on high alert. It also heightens the magical affects of the Moon which is why this is also known as the Witches Moon, in fact Black Moon isn't a scientific term at all it is a very ancient term used in witchcraft.

Tonight's New Moon is in the constellation of Leo, which represents freedom and liberation. Liberate your mind first and your freedom will follow. Leo reminds you to follow the beat of your own drum. Be unique. Be original. Be who you really are. Take a walk on the weird side of life. You may find a part of yourself that has been begging for expression. This is the Leo New Moon message.

A new cycle is beginning for you. The Leo New Moon can empower you to move in a bold direction. You may break free from bad habits and relationships. You are no longer distracted by fear and doubt. You are ready to be who you were born to be. This is a time of great luck, so go out and try new things, use this lucky time to grow businesses, start new jobs, go to interviews, find a new love.

Change your mind and you can change your life. See your challenges from a different perspective. See your challenges as opportunities for growth. They keep your life fresh and lively. Your life can be much freer than you may have realised. In this way, new opportunities will emerge for you. Believe in your dreams coming true. Believe when you wish upon a star your dreams can come true. The Star is shining on you. The New Moon is lighting up a new path way for you. Perhaps it was there all along and now your eyes are opened.

The Black Moon strengthen the impact for change. This is setting the tone for a new you. Get out of your own way. Move out of your comfort zone. Make bold beginnings. Venus is encouraging you to have a fresh start. Be innovative. Don’t allow the negative ego to hold back your dreams. Listen to your intuition. Your intuition is your inner knowledge. Allow your Higher Self to guide you to new relationships and goals. Sudden unexpected opportunities can come to you from out of the blue.

There are new perspectives to be enjoyed now and this Moon reminds us that no matter how far we may have strayed from where we want to be we can always get back there as long as there is hope and the will to move and grow yourself. The Black Moon is a time of releasing and letting go and this New Moon’s energy is going to be giving us that final push in the right direction so that we have the courage, confidence and willpower to sever ties with anything that has been causing us difficulties or to struggle with unnecessary and prolonged emotional pain. Let the fire element of Leo burn away any negativity that has stuck on you, let the flames cleanse and heal you.

The Black Moon opens a portal to other dimensions. Honoured by Wiccans and various schools of Magic, the Black Moon is a fertile time to connect with spirits and other realms and planes. It brings a cycle of mystery and magic, even more mystical than any other Moon phases. The double New Moons are associated with higher consciousness, altered states of awareness and hidden wisdom. Use the energy well.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Anjae

« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2019, 02:59:31 PM »
Thank you for the words, Ursa. Great image.

The Celts and the Druids seen a Black Moon as a time of great changes and an omen of a big event coming. The Romans and Greeks seen a Black Moon as a symbol of good luck. Tonight is also the end of the Mercury Retrograde.

Interesting (European interesting).  ;)

I still feel change coming and some already here. And, since two or three days ago a peculiar energy, creative, new, but also a little too intense.

« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2019, 03:41:50 PM »
Right.... This makes so much sense to me. Thanks UM!
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
No kids

Offline Thunder

« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2019, 04:39:29 PM »
I needed to hear this UM.   :)

Thanks for the update.

« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2019, 01:18:46 AM »
Thank you for the words, Ursa. Great image.

The Celts and the Druids seen a Black Moon as a time of great changes and an omen of a big event coming. The Romans and Greeks seen a Black Moon as a symbol of good luck. Tonight is also the end of the Mercury Retrograde.

Interesting (European interesting).  ;)

I still feel change coming and some already here. And, since two or three days ago a peculiar energy, creative, new, but also a little too intense.

Right.... This makes so much sense to me. Thanks UM!

I needed to hear this UM.   :)

Thanks for the update.

I have to say that the last 24 hours (The New Moon occurred in Europe yesterday at 04:11 Central European Daylight Time or 02:11 UTC) has just been freaking weird. No other way to put it... Bizarre... People running into door jams at work (seriously!) left and right, people driving like insane maniacs, my dog going totally bat-snot crazy (Zoomies on Steroids).... Whatever it is, it can stop now....
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Nas

« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2019, 05:23:54 AM »
Someone told me yesterday that the Mercury retrograde “shadow” can sometimes be worse than actual Mercury retrograde. I laughed and brushed it off, but then I realize that’s just like MLC. The shadow is worse. Apparently retrograde shadow does not end until August 15.
Married 8 years at BD, together 16.
BD March 2015
H moved out July 2015
I found out about OW March 2016 (She went to high school with H, long distance EA since September 2014, became PA November 2015)
H moved 1100 miles to live with OW June 2016
I was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer June 2017
H became a vanisher

Offline Anjae

« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2019, 04:15:03 PM »
Drivers here are insane. They get angry at pedestrians that are crossing on the zebra or the green light for people and nearly run them over. I got a few angry faces from drives that had their cars upon the zebra. Phew.  ::)

Mercury retro shadow may really be worst than retro Mercury. All tech stuff was fine until two days ago. Windows updates messed my computer, mum's and aunt's smarthphones don't seem to properly work, communications go missing, trains arrive late, etc.

I'm with Ursa, whatever it is, it can stop now.

Offline Anjae

« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2019, 06:42:47 PM »
There's another full moon on the way? August 15, it seems. Any words, Ursa?

Offline Anjae

« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2019, 03:56:09 PM »
Do you have any words for the Full Moon, August 15, Ursa?

« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2019, 03:25:55 AM »
Not yet... One site has the following but it is really abstract ... and more than a bit disjointed and bizarre - sort of like a Mid-Lifer's brain...

===========================================================

Full Sturgeon Moon: Get Ready For The Massive Energy Shift On August 15th 2019
This upcoming full moon is genuinely one that will not be forgotten.

People who pay attention to synchronicity and believe in a certain code of fate will immediately notice it occurs at 22 degrees Leo and Aquarius, in perfect conjunction to Venus as well at 22 degrees Leo, emphasizing social interaction, romantic encounters, connections between people and the fabric of culture.

This is the number that has been repeatedly emphasized with astrology in recent times, in my opinion for the fact that one of the most important aspects of this entire decade sees its first exact peak at 22 degrees Capricorn: Saturn conjunct Pluto.

It has been suggested that people in power believe in sort of encoding events with numbers, in order to achieve some result from the universe.

It's debatable whether or not this is actually possible, but some speculate that events publicized in the media may purposefully use a certain number, such as 22, to somehow align with an energy that is inherently present in the astrology of this upcoming period of time.

It's an objectively true fact that astrological events continue to happen with an unusual amount of "22's."

The full moon also peaks at the very end of the night on the west coast of America, right around 5:15 a.m. on August 15.

It occurs with Jupiter and Saturn in perfect semisextile, one sign apart, in their own signs for the first time in 12 years and 30 years, 14 degrees and 14 degrees of their respective signs.

With that synchronicity aside, which seems to simply suggest that we should pay attention when we see that number and pay attention to this time in general, here's the astrological effect this full moon will have on us.

As you can see in the chart for the full moon above, there are a very unusual amount of golden lines being drawn.

Those are quintile aspects, the degrees of a pentagram or 5 pointed star.

The quintile is a hidden aspect in astrology you can only see if you specifically render the chart that way, and considering how every nation in the world seems obsessed with the 5 pointed star and it decorates flags everywhere, one would think perhaps this astrology aspect was deliberately hidden or occulted from mainstream astrology.

Study of the quintile suggests it is a downright divine aspect, something like a "super-trine," or super functional aspect.

It's also associated with synchronicity itself, things mysteriously and perfectly falling into place, and it also seems to have a certain imaginative, rich, purposeful flavor similar to Uranus/Neptune or Aquarius/Pisces.

The Sun and Venus in perfect conjunction (alignment) at 22 degrees Leo form the quintile aspect to Saturn + the South Node (eclipse point) in Capricorn, while Mars in Leo forms a quintile to Pluto, fusing together Saturn and Pluto to even further emphasize that conjunction, which peaks at 22 degrees during a second eclipse conjunct it in January 2020.

That may sound complicated, but what it means is we're about to experience a divine, fateful, purpose and synchronicity-laden (quintile) activation of the purging, changing, structure-shifting Saturn conjunct Pluto.

It means the difficult, heavy, yet somewhat powerful and divine energy we've been experiencing this year is about to take a turn for the fateful.

Not only that, but we will feel this fateful resolution to the difficulties together, with our friends, with our significant others and the social element of it is of course Venus.

The gem of blessing that comes out of the intense and quite difficult Saturn conjunct Pluto of 2019 and 2020 is going to pop out at us around August 15, and likely for a week or two after due to the delayed nature of these aspects.

At this exact moment, and at the exact moment those disasters that are being highly publicized occurred in the US, we are being hit with the delayed effect of the eclipse conjunct Saturn and Pluto in the middle of July.

If you feel something intense and strange in the air, growing into something more powerful and positive, that's it.

Eclipses typically take 2-3 weeks to reach their true effect after the event, and as many astrologers predicted, disaster struck.

September 11, 2001 was the last time Saturn and Pluto formed a hard aspect like this, Saturn opposition Pluto, and for several years before this moment astrologers predicted some disasters of epic proportion would occur around July 2019 and January 2020.

To sum it up once again, this full moon is a very positive sign after a chaotic eclipse, a sign that the gem of growth, blessing, and fate to emerge from a difficult year is without a doubt going to become clear.

The energy of Leo itself is sunny, warm, gregarious and full of humanity. It's a creative energy, an ambitious one, and one full of heart.

Leo's opposite, Aquarius, completes the axis of creation by beaming this energy of intelligence, original thought, the will to learn, the energy of ideology and that which is revolutionary into the warmth and hearty social sense of Leo, removing the detached and sciency qualities of Aquarius in exchange for more warm and human feelings.

Our creative spirit and desire to assert our right to be free, prosperous, vibrant and everything we want to be will become emphasized on August 15 and for a week or two after.

Leo is the sign of the Sun, and Aquarius is the sign of the "second Sun," Uranus, which is the seat of ideology, belief, original thought, the spark of "this is what I believe in."
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Thunder

« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2019, 04:18:08 AM »
I'm not sure if this is good or bad.  lol

« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2019, 04:37:50 AM »
Not to despair though.. My "usual" source finally came through...

==================================================================

Tonight is the Full Corn Moon named because this is a time of the corn harvests. The August Full Moon is also known as the Sturgeon Moon because this was the time when wild sturgeon and Salmon would be abundant in rivers and streams. At this time our emotions will be heightened, our senses will be sharp, things that were hidden or in the shadows can now be seen.

If you have been feeling stuck in a situation or that everything has been standing still lately, get ready because this Full Moon will be bringing with it a wind of change. The whole of earth is going through a massive transition at the minute, Summer is fading and Autumn is coming in, leaves are starting to change colour on the trees, plants and flowers are dying and seeding the earth for next Spring. But at the same time crops in fields are flourishing with the harvest, fruit is now at it's most ripest. We will feel this energy of transformation, we should use it to help transform and shape ourselves into what we want to be.

The Full Moon is in the sign of Aquarius. The time is potent to follow our hearts and to create new pathways. We have shed our skin, now is the time to emerge and start turning the visions we have of ourselves into something real. There will be some deep emotional changes happening now, don't fight them, let them come to the surface we must move with the changes, allow what wants to come forth, and trust our inner knowing and guidance.

Your enthusiasm, idealism and creativity will be at an all time high. You will be bursting with new ideas and energy. You could have sudden insights into the future and where it is you are going. Dreams will be wild and vivid and could even be prophetic. You can move from a breakdown to a breakthrough now. You are experiencing a transformation in consciousness, big changes are coming.

Sometimes your growth can feel weird and strange when you are no longer connecting to your past. But truly, the old way of living no longer works for you. You are experiencing new aspects of yourself and life. You are giving birth to the new you, and giving birth is painful. This is real work. This is real growth. There is so much to celebrate right now. Realise that to live out new, promising visions there's a need to restructure and grow. A new vision of the future will be illuminated, it is up to you what you do with it.

Most of all tonight's Full Moon will be about healing. Let the Air element of Aquarius blow away negative thoughts and feelings and take you on a journey of discovery. Let go of the past and welcome in the future. This is the harvest and it is time to start reaping what we have sown, your hard work will start paying off. Take the gifts life offers you and make the most of them.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Thunder

« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2019, 04:54:22 AM »
Ok that sounds much better.   ;D

« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2019, 05:34:21 AM »
Ok that sounds much better.   ;D

When I looked at the last one, "The winds of change will be lowing through" and realized that the Full Moon is 15 days before STBXW's D Day..... and then saw in the first one about the fateful resolution of difficulties together with friends and loved ones... ... I thought... Oh boy... This could be ... Interesting... and that it was kind of creepy...
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Tyks

« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2019, 07:50:42 AM »
Um, thanks so much for posting these. I really enjoy reading them :)
Me 49
Him 49
22 years together - Married 20
BD1 - August 26, 2016 - ILYBINILWY
BD 2 - August 28, 2016 - OW discovered EA - Kicked him out
D16 D19
April 2017 - Legal Separation Agreement
August 2017 - I filed for divorce
Divorce final February 12 2018

Offline Anjae

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2019, 02:14:15 PM »
Thank you, Ursa.  :)

That more bizarre text also makes some sense to me.

Sometimes your growth can feel weird and strange when you are no longer connecting to your past. But truly, the old way of living no longer works for you. You are experiencing new aspects of yourself and life. You are giving birth to the new you, and giving birth is painful. This is real work. This is real growth.

Spot on.

Offline Nas

« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2019, 06:02:56 PM »
A friend just sent me this about tonight’s full moon and the next two weeks.
Make of it what you will  ;) ;) ;)

https://astrologyking.com/full-moon-august-2019/
Married 8 years at BD, together 16.
BD March 2015
H moved out July 2015
I found out about OW March 2016 (She went to high school with H, long distance EA since September 2014, became PA November 2015)
H moved 1100 miles to live with OW June 2016
I was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer June 2017
H became a vanisher

« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2019, 01:25:03 PM »
Tonight is the New Moon in the sign of Virgo. The earth is going through a major transition at the moment, dark is taking over light, cold is taking over warmth, death is taking over life as we speed into Autumn. We will be able to see and feel these energies all around us. We can also use these energies of transformation, to become what we want to be, to shed our skin and start a fresh and make changes that will improve our lives. The New Moon is in the sign of Virgo

With this New Moon we are essentially working on a blank canvas where our ideas can gestate into reality. We can create the world around us and shape our futures to what we want, we just need to be willing to put in the work. All work done around the Virgo New Moon will pay off and give big rewards. This New Moon brings attention to the details and is asking you to listen to your conscience or rather the wise voice from inside, look deep within yourself and ask yourself what it is that will make you happy, what will make you feel whole.

Now is the perfect time to push ourselves and to get things done, make lists of tasks and tick them off one by one. Virgo is the worker sign and you will get great pleasure from getting jobs done. Do work on your home or start a new project or hobby. There is nothing better than working hard on something, seeing the results and reaping the rewards of your labour. You can also strengthen your financial foundation. Set your intention for a financial increase this Autumn. Think big and dream big.

Virgo rules awareness of the body and mind, making full use of resources, attention to details, organisation, self-preservation skills, order, and critical thinking. Virgo sees flaws in systems, whether those systems are our daily routines, the methods we work with on our jobs, our relationships, or our bodies. Striving for perfection can be a wonderful thing, as long as we don’t allow ourselves to become overly focused on flaws and make ourselves feel guilty or stressed about them. Forgive yourself and others for not being perfect, no one is.

You may be feeling a flood of emotions this New Moon coming from all directions, your feelings will be amplified. You may be finding it hard to sleep, you may be having weird thoughts and feelings and bad dreams. Don't worry as this will pass very soon. We are sensitive right now to the shifts of the Summer ending and Autumn beginning. The New Moon will bring with it a new and clear path for us to follow, it will clear out our emotional baggage and let us see things in a new light.

This New Moon is a time for a deep cleansing, to get rid of clutter not just in the home but your emotional clutter. Let the power of the dark Moon cleanse your spirit. Let earth sign Virgo heal you both physically and emotionally. Move to a place of allowing and acceptance. Set your intention for what you want to create this fall. Stay out of negative thinking. Instead ask, ‘What supports my balance?‘ Don’t project out into the future. You are not there yet. You can scare yourself with the ‘What if’s.’ Stay present. Your power and effectiveness are in the here and now.

Have a blessed New Moon, may the Goddess watch over you.
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Anjae

« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2019, 11:35:38 PM »
Thank you for the words, Ursa.

The new moon is playing with my sleep. There is some new energy and more changes I still do not know what they mean. Time will tell.

Offline Milly

« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2019, 09:44:39 AM »
Thanks for the alert, UM, I really enjoyed it!
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15

Offline Anjae

« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2019, 01:45:45 PM »
Full on Friday, 13th. Any words, Ursa?

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2019, 02:52:29 AM »
So far, just this one.... Waiting for my usual source still....

Ironically, the Full Moon occurs exactly 2 weeks after xW2's D was finalized....

=============================================

Rare Full Harvest Moon On Friday The 13th: Prepare For The Massive Energy Shift
This month's full moon happens to occur on the evening of Friday the 13th, combining the infamous occasion with the sight of the full moon's peak as it rises, extremely large over the horizon for much of the Americas.

Its exact peak is at 9:33 p.m. Pacific Time, and as you can see in the chart, it's locked into a tight conjunction with both Neptune and Mars.

First of all, of course an imaginative, hazy, watery, flowing, daydreamy air is going to be central in the atmosphere during this full moon due to both the Moon in Pisces, and the conjunction to Pisces' planet Neptune.

However, the addition of Mars in Virgo and the tight opposition between Mars and Neptune at exactly 17 and 17 degrees suggests another element to the equation.

Mars opposition Neptune is a funny aspect. With the hard aspects between Mars and Neptune (opposition or conjunction) happening only around once a year, they aren't that common.

Neptune is a very whimsical, lower-intensity type of energy, something pondering and introspective and so is Pisces, both with a propensity to calm things down.

Mars in the sky determines how we will collectively feel physical energy, willpower, the blood flowing through us and things of that nature at any given time.

Virgo is a very aware, empathetic sign, so similar to Mars in Cancer, this Mars position is capable of producing effects such as consciousness of health and the body, a certain type of empathy that might be a bit analytical in nature, and things like that.

Now mix it with Neptune, and we've got a formula for sleepy, hazy, daydreamy and very slow energy with a propensity toward empathy and kindness, consciousness of health, and also one other enormous factor.

The Sun and Moon are very closely forming positive aspects to Pluto and Saturn with the Nodes (where the eclipses happened).

This is a direct indication of resolution to our recent struggles, an indication of healing and spiritual, introspective, daydreamy pondering geared toward resolution (Neptune/Pisces/Mars), the resolution of what Saturn conjunct Pluto has brought us this year with an immense potential for purging, upheaval, general disarray and darkness which has followed a lot of people throughout 2019.

Every single bit of upheaval you may have felt this year can be astrologically attributed to Saturn conjunct Pluto, the once every 36 year aspect that started to peak around April - August, and truly peaked with the eclipse that conjoined it and caused its energy to reverberate throughout everything from around July 16 - the end of August.

Now, this Full Moon occurs in positive aspect to the place where the eclipses happened, and Pluto/Saturn. The Pluto aspect is the closest, which is also the best possible result because Saturn is the heavy, dark energy, and Pluto is the purging energy that eventually ends up feeling like a phoenix being reborn from some ashes.

When somebody feels one wave of Pluto, the initial purge, transformation, or upheaval in your life which may seem like mere bad luck or something to begin with, the next wave of Pluto might be different.

Often, a second dose of Pluto actually brings resolution to the first purge, a rejuvenated sense of appreciation for things, the energy of gratitude and humbleness.

After this full moon, it's likely that people will experience a rejuvenated sense of gratitude for many things in life.

It shouldn't be all that loud or active, as the energies composing this equation are all extremely quiet and introspective.

In fact, the axis of Virgo/Pisces upon which the full moon falls is considered the axis of introversion.

This axis of introversion squares, or is very different from the axis of extroversion, consisting of Gemini and Sagittarius. Now, Jupiter in its own sign of Sagittarius is also deep in the equation of the full moon.

The final peak of Jupiter square Neptune, not a common aspect, is occurring around the time of the full moon. This both adds energy, social power, the will to express things and expand with a sort of lighthearted feeling to it (Jupiter) to the more calm, pondering, introspective and less active Neptune/Pisces energy.

Sometimes on a Jupiter square Neptune day, it manifests as more tired, low energy, very slow like a hazy and daydreamy blanket has been pulled over the will for everybody to do anything.

Sometimes on the same day, suddenly that watery, imaginative energy may be poured into something social, expansive, active or Jupiterian.

All of these possibilities are being cemented in the full moon, which could cause the effect of rejuvenated gratitude and daydreamy, spiritual pondering and resolution of recent struggles, to reverberate throughout the next week or two, characteristic of a full moon.
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Anjae

« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2019, 03:06:48 PM »
Thank you, Ursa.

Wondering how the Full Moon energy really is going to play out. I am fine, but my siblings and lots of people I come across seem to be a bit on the edge.

« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2019, 02:35:47 AM »
The rare micro moon is on Friday 13th & things could get a little rough
September 10, 2019

Ready, set, brace yourselves for the final luminary of this year’s summer season: The September 2019 full moon in Pisces. The singular full moon of Virgo season 2019 will rise in the skies on Sept. 13/14, and it’s bringing with it a whole bunch of vibez: Good ones, bad ones, but undoubtedly transformative ones. Of course, this September full moon will affect all zodiac signs differently, so it’s important to know where your sign stands.

The sun is currently in analytical, grounded Virgo, so many of us may be feeling driven to clean up any messes, get down to business, and re-organize various areas of our lives. But this full moon, on the other hand, will be in ethereal, dreamy Pisces — inspiring us to rely more on our intuition than our knowledge, and to spend our days in a daydream rather than focusing on our responsibilities. Thus, we’ll be feeling the classic full moon friction as our bright star and its counterpart occupy opposing astrological spaces.

This full moon in particular is riddled with several significant planetary aspects taking place simultaneously that will both challenge and enhance this Piscean energy — and Pisces’ ruling planet Neptune is one of the major players. Neptune (planet of dreams and illusions) will be conjunct the moon (meaning they’ll be right next to each other in the same sign) — which in Pisces, can get us all up in our feels (and enhance our ~psychic sensibilities~ for sure), but can also make us feel hazy and confused about what’s reality and what’s just in our head. Neptune will also be quarreling with both Jupiter and Mars, which can make us susceptible to delusions and also slash our confidence.

Bustle spoke with astrologer Lisa Stardust, who expanded on the complexities of this full moon’s energy. “This full moon will bring deceptions to light and make us question our belief system,” she shares. “Illusive Neptune will be a key player, igniting fears and phobias within.” It’s a lil’ rough, yes, but it’s not all bad: “The flip side is that we can inspire ourselves to heal and transform through this cosmic energy, if we are open to growth,” explains Stardust.
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Anjae

« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2019, 03:04:33 PM »
The rare micro moon is on Friday 13th & things could get a little rough

I went for a night walk, under the moon as much under the moon one can be in a city. People are, to say the least, irritable. Drives are nuts and, for some reason, there were lots of drunks. I live far from the movida, there are no bars or clubs in sight.

It was the same during the night. A couple of drunk guys in the street, turning over the litter bin, clashing bottles, talking loud.  ::)

Hope the lunar induced lunacy soon ends.  ::)

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2019, 06:28:33 PM »
Thanks for the info Ursa, everyone around me is irritable, Grrrrrr....

« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2019, 11:18:02 PM »
So, the full moon was yesterday and this I found this morning since I wasn't online last night...

Anjae, you are NOT kidding about insane drivers! I was almost hit twice yesterday and I was very carefully following the rules of the road.... It was like a madhouse with a heaping dollop of road rage added  :o

===================================

Tonight is The Full Harvest Moon. It is called the Harvest Moon because at the end of September crops that were seeded in Spring are now ready to be harvested. It is the final harvest before Winter, so crops, fruit and grain would be stored to last through the winter months. The Harvest Moon is very bright, probably the biggest and brightest Moon of the year.

Tonight's Full Moon is in the constellation of Pisces. This will be a fiery Full Moon deep with raw emotions. Your sensitivity will be heightened. You may have to move away from loud noise, crowds and negative people. Try to be around nature tonight it will be very healing and nurturing to you. It is ok to cry a little and let yourself feel all those pent up feelings we hold deep down inside us, let them out and wipe the slate clean in your heart. Pisces is a water element therefore emotions and feelings are strong now. Be kind and gentle with yourself as you may be feeling ultra sensitive at the minute, you may have trouble sleeping and when you do sleep may have wild and vivid dreams, but don't worry this will soon pass.

This Pisces Full Moon is here to dissolve what holds you back, to accept that healing is needed and necessary, Sometimes you have got to be brave and open an old wound in order to rip out what is holding you to the past and making you unhappy. There is something sacred about this painful process, it is something no one can help you with it is something only you can do, but it is necessary if you wish to heal and move forward. put trust in the universe that what comes is for our benefit.

This is a time of transformation, the earth is going through a major shift at the moment as it heads into Autumn. We are also going through a major change in our lives as the earths energy project themselves onto us. We can use this energy of transformation to become and be what we feel we need to be in order to move on and be happy. Pisces will make us feel a little braver and stronger, we may find that we have the courage to do things we were afraid to do in the past. Open yourself up tonight to the magical forces around you. Don’t be limited by the five senses or the ‘how’s’ and ‘when’s.’ Instead, believe in yourself and live from a place of magic and miracles.

The Harvest Moon is a time to reap what we have sown and cultivated this last year. Our own personal harvest is the culmination of our efforts to manifest a deeper and fuller life for ourselves. Name what you have harvested over the past year and bless it and yourself for the good work you have done.

This Full Moon let your emotions flow, get rid of past hurts, cry, scream or shout if you need to but let it out, allow yourself to heal. Let the waters of Pisces cleanse and soothe you. After tonight's emotional Full Moon when you wake to an Autumn Sun you will feel like a new person, full of vigour and energy.
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Thunder

« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2019, 05:23:56 PM »
Um I laid down tonight, looked out my window and saw this awesome, bright 3 quarter moon.  Still very bright from last month.

When is the full moon this month?  Any info yet?   ;D

« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2019, 12:48:05 AM »
Full Moon is October 13th....

==================== From AstroKing Website =====================

The full moon on Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 20° Aries brings intense and challenging emotions from a testing square aspect to Pluto. But a beneficial trine aspect to lucky Jupiter makes the full moon October 2019 astrology more positive, overall.

The October 2019 full moon may trigger a personal or relationship crisis but also opportunities to transform, grow and find happiness. There are especially good signs for lovers who are going through rough times. The full moon in Constellation Andromeda promotes love and reconciliation, while the previous new moon continues to bring love and good fortune.

Full Moon Crisis

Full Moon square Pluto (0°25′) can lead to compulsive and destructive behavior as deeply buried feeling are exposed. These may include bigotry, racism, fears and phobias, addiction and sexual problems. Such intense emotions and reactions may become difficult to control and lead to a personal crisis.

Emotional power struggles may become quite ruthless and cause a relationship crisis. Jealousy, manipulation, guilt-tripping, bullying, sexual abuse or domestic violence may be involved. Family secrets may be revealed which may be confronting, or your own secrets or embarrassing habits may be exposed in public.

Full Moon Opportunity
Full Moon trine Jupiter (0°06′) optimism and open-mindedness makes it easier to gain conscious awareness of your intense emotions and share them with loved ones. Any relationship crisis caused by the full moon square Pluto can be turned into an opportunity to transform and evolve. Bad habits or behaviors can also be eliminated from your subconscious through the positive transformation of your emotions

Intimate relationships will benefit from your openness and honesty. Mutual respect and understanding can lead to very successful personal and business partnerships. New and influential friendships are possible and lucky breaks can lead to opportunities to increase your material wealth and level of happiness.

Jupiter semisextile Pluto (0°32′) gives and urge to make positive changes, reform and transform. Increased power and influence facilitate spiritual and personal growth, wealth creation and professional advancement.

Subtle but powerful forces are working behind the scenes to promote you to a higher level. Success is made possible by taking full advantage of the opportunities that open up in front of you. A person of power and influence could have a profound influence on your direction in life.

Although a semisextile is classed as a minor aspect, this is an important influence on full moon October 2019 because it links the two directly aspected planets. It is also applying (getting closer to exactness on October 17) which gives it extra strength.

Full Moon October 2019 Summary
The October 13 full moon certainly has its challenges because of Moon square Pluto but overall, this is a generous full moon. A trine to Jupiter is the most fortunate of aspects and at only 0°06′ orb is much stronger than the Pluto square.

So while relationship and other crises are possible, there will be plenty of opportunities to make progress and resolve problems once and for all. The most long term influence is Jupiter semisextile Pluto which is also helpful. While it may be subtle, it keeps pushing you to improve things, gradually but relentlessly. Andromeda also has a positive influence, especially on strained relationships.

A full moon has a relationship to the previous new moon. The September 28 new moon brought love, enjoyment and good fortune. So this is yet another positive influence on full moon October 2019.
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Thunder

« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2019, 01:28:21 AM »
Thank you.   :)

Offline Milly

« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2019, 01:30:27 AM »
Thanks, UM!
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15

Offline Anjae

« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2019, 03:19:52 PM »
Thank you, Ursa.

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2019, 09:23:45 PM »
Brilliant, thanks Ursa :)

« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2019, 12:32:04 AM »
Again, since the Full Moon was yesterday and I wasn't online over the weekend...A day late

=============================================================

Tonight is the Full Blood Moon. The Moon won't actually be blood red it is so named because the time between now and Samhain/Halloween was called the harvest of flesh, it was the time when the farming community would slaughter cattle and preserve the meat to last through the winter months. People would use the brightness of this Full Moon to go hunting and gather meat for their families and preserve it in salt. So it became known as the Blood Moon, it is also called The Hunter's Moon, The Shedding Moon or The Falling Leaf Moon.

We are on the threshold of crossing a line that will allow us to learn things that will alter the course and direction of our lives, we will be able to recognise signs and signals and bring forth messages from the Spiritual realms. October is a time when the veil between the earthly realm and the spiritual realm is thin.

This will be an emotional Full Moon, we will be feeling ultra sensitive at this time. We may find ourselves feeling strong emotions pulling us in different directions, we may feel happy and laughing one minute then teary and sad the next. You may have difficulty sleeping and when we do we may experience wild and vivid dreams. Don't worry this will pass, this is the effect of the Blood Moon.

If you have been feeling stuck in a situation or that everything has been standing still lately, get ready because this Full Moon will be bringing with it a rapid change. Tonight's Full Moon is in the fire sign of Aries pushing us into a new direction. The universe is giving us so many gifts and chances right now, don't be afraid to take them and to dream of bigger and better things. Look at what may be holding you back and get rid of it. The Aries Full Moon is about new starts, getting rid of the old and bringing in the new.

So much of what has been suppressed is coming to the light now and shining so brightly that we cannot ignore it any longer. This Full Moon is about truth and seeing what is really there and not what we want to see. In life we can often see illusions about ourselves, illusions about others and illusions about our world, all of these illusions will start crumbling away now so we can rebuild on what is real and true.

Tonight's Full Moon is a time of healing and cleansing, of getting rid of our negative junk and moving ourselves into a new and positive direction, look at all the good things in your life and look at how to improve the bad things. It's time to take a deep look within ourselves and to become more aware of what makes us feel comfortable and secure. With this potent Aries energy, we have the chance to make important changes in our lives. It's time to make some solid yet realistic plans for the future.

Tonight's Full Moon will be spiritual and passionate as we can feel the transition of the earth as we head deeply into Autumn, yet we will feel a tranquil quality that can bring a new wave of calm and peace with it. The gentle dusting of energy bought by this Full Moon will allow us all to restore and recharge our batteries and perhaps even feel more comfortable with our situation and where we are at, we will see with clear clarity what we need to do to heal and grow. Let the fire element of Aries burn away negative and destructive energy and cleanse you. Now is the time to get in touch with our passions and desires and work on making them a reality.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2019, 02:51:14 AM »
Thanks Ursa, healing, cleansing and getting rid of junk seems pretty positive :)

I wonder if all ow's get thrown out (junk)  :P

« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2019, 03:08:52 AM »
Thanks Ursa, healing, cleansing and getting rid of junk seems pretty positive :)

I wonder if all ow's get thrown out (junk)  :P

<snort>  Pretty hard to throw out an OW for us guys...  :P Unless our Mid-Lifers play both sides of the fence...

Probably be better though if we (the LBS's) just get rid of the junk that is holding us back in our own lives and focus on getting ourselves healthy again..
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2019, 03:11:49 AM »
I should have said om's too of course. 

Junk out, healthy life in.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.