Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert V  (Read 3010 times)

Offline Savoir Faire

Off-Topic Re: Full Moon Alert V
« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2019, 03:11:49 AM »
I should have said om's too of course. 

Junk out, healthy life in.....
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Offline UrsaMajorTopic starterTopic starter

• Live like they are never coming back
Re: Full Moon Alert V
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2019, 06:20:52 AM »
New Moon in Scorpio on 27 October.....

Oh yeah, and Mercury is retrograde since October 11

=========================================================
Scorpio season is officially here, and we’re starting out strong with a new moon on October 27. New moons always represent beginnings, renewal, and rebirth — meaning this energy is a perfect fit for Scorpio, the sign of sex, death, transformation, and the occult. 
“Deepening an already heavy focus in the most enigmatic of all signs, this moon is bound to be a game-changer,” Naryana Montúfar, Senior Astrologer for Astrology.com and Horoscope.com, tells Refinery29. “And although the road might not be easy, the place where we end up will resonate with us so long as we don’t resist change. It is coming.”
To understand more about this change, we look to the positions of the other planets. “Uranus, the planet of the unexpected, will be sitting exactly across from this moon — a position that makes him one of the main stellar forces at play,” Montúfar explains. “Surprises (good ones and bad ones) could shake us at our core, and they will likely be related to either relationships or money.”
Astrologer Lisa Stardust adds that the position of Uranus indicates that “shakeups, breakups, and breakdowns may occur, leaving us all flabbergasted. We may form strange and unusual unions with others who we may have declared an ‘enemy,’ ‘frenemy,’ or ‘ex.’”
It’s not just Uranus at work. Montúfar says, “During this lunation, this moon’s planetary rulers, Pluto (modern astrology) and Mars (traditional astrology) are involved with Saturn, the planet of responsibility and boundaries. Tough decisions might have to be made, and our inability to express what we desire at the time might bring some frustration. The one most important thing to remember here is that we don’t always get to make the rules — right now, our job is finding ways to work within them. As cosmic teacher, Saturn tests our ability to stay gracious in the face of challenging circumstances.”
Stardust points out that this new moon also aligns with Syrma, a fixed star in the constellation of Virgo. This means “we may be inclined to use this luminary as a chance to make amends with others and start fresh,” she says. “Don’t forget, Scorpio is the sign of transformation, and a resurrection of an old relationship may be possible now — especially since Mercury is in its retrograde shadow (which began October 11th).”
You might be tempted to resist all this change, but you should embrace it. “While Scorpio’s uncompromising nature might make us dig in our heels because of the emotional intensity of the situation at hand, the secret lies in grounding ourselves and detaching as much as possible,” Montúfar says. “Then we can access this sign’s intuitive and penetrating perception and tenaciously make better decisions for ourselves.”
Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Thunder

« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2019, 06:52:29 AM »
Yay, Scorpio season is finally here!   ;D

Thanks UM.
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2019, 06:54:08 AM »
Yay, Scorpio season is finally here!   ;D

Thanks UM.

Yeah... With all that implies...

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Thunder

« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2019, 07:13:50 AM »
 ;D

I think I'd be more like the black panther.

Isn't your XW and Watcher's Scorpio's too?  You poor, poor guys.  8)
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2019, 08:25:01 AM »
;D

I think I'd be more like the black panther.

Isn't your XW and Watcher's Scorpio's too?  You poor, poor guys.  8)

Dunno about Watcher but yes, xW is Scorpio... If she thinks there is a rekindling of an old relationship, she's in for a very unpleasant surprise...
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Thunder

« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2019, 08:36:35 AM »
I hear ya!   ::)

Offline Watcher

« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2019, 08:38:54 AM »
Mine is Virgo. We are about to exit her season. I'm probably really in trouble now.  ::)

Offline Milly

« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2019, 03:51:00 PM »
Thanks, UM, this is a very interesting moon alert!
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2019, 10:20:13 PM »
Thanks Ursa, looks like we'll be walking on eggshells again ::)
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.