Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert V  (Read 3234 times)

Offline Anjae

Off-Topic Re: Full Moon Alert V
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2019, 11:01:51 AM »
Thank you, Ursa.

I can feel the new energy coming and the excess of information looming. Already had to go on a sort of info lockdown a couple of times lately.

I'm a Capricorn for a few hours, therefore have lots of Sage traits, with a Sagittarius rising/ascendant, my descendant (the opposite sign) being Gemini. It promises to be fun and maybe even American interesting.  :)
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Offline Milly

Re: Full Moon Alert V
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2019, 01:21:00 PM »
Thanks for the update, UM. I do enjoy them.
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

Online UrsaMajorTopic starterTopic starter

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2019, 01:48:00 PM »
Thank you, Ursa.

I can feel the new energy coming and the excess of information looming. Already had to go on a sort of info lockdown a couple of times lately.

I'm a Capricorn for a few hours, therefore have lots of Sage traits, with a Sagittarius rising/ascendant, my descendant (the opposite sign) being Gemini. It promises to be fun and maybe even American interesting.  :)

Ironically, I'm a Gem plonk in the middle of the date span but with a horribly strong Ascending Aquarius due to my birthplace and time...
Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Milly

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2019, 02:25:28 PM »
I'm a Libra, H a Sagittarius.
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

Offline One day at a time

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2019, 06:20:03 AM »

Aquarius: For you, the new moon in Gemini will inspire light-heartedness and healing through play. While others will be putting their noses to the grindstone this new moon, your change needs to be about letting go.

This might explain why for the last couple of days I feel I'm drifting towards "Done"  ;)  I'll probably change my mind though!
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
Together 15 years, M 8 @separation
No kids
BD1 - 26th Aug 2017 (Not happy, life has no purpose, "we have problems")
BD2 - 22nd March 2018 (Marriage is over, we want different things, confessed EA with someone 12,000 kms away although "she means nothing")
H moved in with parents 11th May 2018 (I asked him to leave as couldn't handle the EA rubbed all over my face)
H moved abroad 29th Dec 2018, not sure if OW will join him or if they are still in contact.
Confirmation H and OW are together, presume PA  - 3rd June 2019

"One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change"

Offline Thunder

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2019, 07:02:25 AM »
I'm late to the party here but I found this very odd.

All last week I was telling my sister, every morning, about all the very strange dreams I'd been having.
Not nightmares but just weird dreams.  Maybe being a Scorpio had something to do with it.
The dreams seem to be less and less now.

Thanks for your moon reports UM, their always.... "interesting."   ;D ;D
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline Mortesbride

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2019, 08:04:15 AM »
Whelp here's hoping Beast does change himself  ::)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Online UrsaMajorTopic starterTopic starter

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2019, 08:37:11 AM »
Tonight is the New Moon in Gemini. This will be a time of great transition, it is a time to let go of the past and to look to the future. Life is moving forward swiftly now, embrace changes and steer them in the direction you want them to go in. Allow a fresh perspective to take hold of you. Let today and everyday be the first day of your life. The past does not equal the future. There is unlimited potential in the spirit. Keep your mind open. Open your heart and let the light in. A new day is dawning for you.

The Gemini New Moon is about communication and using your intellect. Be smarter and wiser, look at your life in a new way, think on things, make plans for the future, use the Gemini influence to help you reach a higher understanding and propel you in a direction you want to go. When you come across multiple choices or two choices and are at a cross roads, rather than becoming scattered like leaves blowing in the wind, quiet down and be still, connect with your Spirit and your higher consciousness and ask for the answer.

This New Moon is all about connections and expressions with others and ourselves. We may hear from people we haven't heard from for a while. There will be reunions with friends and family. We sometimes need to have deep personal conversations with other people and ourselves to figure out where we are and where we are going. Our emotions will feel raw at this time, Don't hold back your thoughts and feelings on this New Moon, let them out and tell people how you really feel.

This is a dreamy New Moon filled with possibilities and promises. The past few months have been challenging for most of us, many of us had a rude awakening in one form or another and life may have seemed rather hard of late, but with this New Moon things will start to look up now, enjoy the new energy as the Moon starts it’s waxing phase after tonight and will bring us into a new place of positive and good energy. Expect answers to any unsolved questions.

This is a good time to go deep within yourself and see things as they really are. Listen to your intuition. Your instincts will never fail you. The logical mind can be deceived, the eyes and ears can be fooled. They see what they want to see, they hear what they want to hear. However, your Inner being cannot be fooled. Live your life from your authentic self, from inside out. Only you know what you really need and what needs to be done. The power is in your hands.

The New Moon in Gemini is a time for calm and peace. The Cosmos is in perfect harmony at this time. This is a brilliant time to make dreams and wishes come true or just spoil yourself with luxury and enjoy the peace and tranquillity. Meditate on any questions you may have and the answers will come to you. Let the winds of change from this air sign blow over you and take you on a journey of discovery. This is the perfect time to start any new projects or learning something new.

Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Anjae

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2019, 03:34:02 PM »
Thank you so much, Ursa.

Lovely words and image. 
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2019, 12:05:13 AM »
I do like the part about hearing from someone you haven't heard from for a while ;D  I hope it doesn't mean another lawyer's letter!
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.