Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert V  (Read 3231 times)

Offline UrsaMajorTopic starterTopic starter

• Live like they are never coming back
Off-Topic Re: Full Moon Alert V
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2019, 04:47:50 AM »
I do like the part about hearing from someone you haven't heard from for a while ;D  I hope it doesn't mean another lawyer's letter!

<Snort>  I'd say a "while" is longer than a week.....

I was thinking about who I hadn't heard from in a while and who I'd LIKE to hear from and realized that the majority of the people I had not heard from in a while are people that I have no desire to hear from anyway so ... sounds like a win to me... Maybe the Universe will surprise me pleasantly...
Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline One day at a time

Re: Full Moon Alert V
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2019, 04:52:34 AM »
Considering that the previous moon update was spot on for me, I hope this also comes through.. there's a lot there speaking directly to me... Transition, letting go of the past.. New life, here I come!  ;)
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
Together 15 years, M 8 @separation
No kids
BD1 - 26th Aug 2017 (Not happy, life has no purpose, "we have problems")
BD2 - 22nd March 2018 (Marriage is over, we want different things, confessed EA with someone 12,000 kms away although "she means nothing")
H moved in with parents 11th May 2018 (I asked him to leave as couldn't handle the EA rubbed all over my face)
H moved abroad 29th Dec 2018, not sure if OW will join him or if they are still in contact.
Confirmation H and OW are together, presume PA  - 3rd June 2019

"One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change"

Offline Mortesbride

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2019, 05:29:59 AM »
As a side note and in the same realm...I watched a Tarot card reading for June, that Said I am supposedly going to find myself a 'King of wands' who is gonna passionately bang my brains out...so here is hoping eh!  :P
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2019, 05:55:25 AM »
As a side note and in the same realm...I watched a Tarot card reading for June, that Said I am supposedly going to find myself a 'King of wands' who is gonna passionately bang my brains out...so here is hoping eh!  :P

Like this guy?

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Mortesbride

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2019, 10:28:06 AM »
Yeah something like that.  ;D
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Offline Thunder

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2019, 11:43:36 AM »
Thanks UM!
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2019, 11:44:24 PM »
Mort, are you absolutely SURE the cards said that ;D 

Hmmmm, King of Wands eh......  Must look him up!
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2019, 12:50:36 AM »
Here's the Full Moon Forecast for your reading enjoyment....

==========================================================

Tonight is the Full Strawberry Moon, so called because of the abundance of strawberries around at this time. If you have a lover or a love interest give them roses as this Moon is also known as the Rose or the Love Moon. It is the perfect time to patch up relationships, get married or find a new love. The June Moon is also known as the Honey Moon because it has a slight amber tint to it and it is also a time when honey bees are at their most active. This is were we get the term 'Honeymoon' a holiday taken after marriage.

The Full Moon is in the sign of Sagittarius which is the sign of truth. Things that were in the dark will now start to come to light, new truths will be revealed. We can look at our lives with more clarity, the veil will be lifted. Sagittarius energy is wise and expansive. Whenever the Full Moon is in Sagittarius it amplifies our thoughts and feelings and brings more information to the surface. It’s almost like this Full Moon is going to give us a magnifying glass so we can see in greater detail what is working and not working in our lives.

After this Full Moon, there is going to be a lot more clarity about what changes or adjustments need to be made and consequently there will be a peace that will follow. We must also look within ourselves and find our own inner truths. You may experience some restless nights and wild and vivid dreams.

Don't be scared to dream and want for more on this Full Moon, Sagittarius is brave and bold and will give us a boost of courage and ambition. You may feel unstoppable and have a renewed energy. Use this energy to make plans for the future. Be daring and move out of your comfort zone a little, try new things, only by doing this can we learn and grow.

This Full Moon will have our emotions on high alert, especially when it comes to matters of the heart. We will be feeling a little fragile at the moment so be kind and gentle with yourself, don't be too self critical, try to stay positive and think about all the good in your life rather than the bad. There may be emotional desire to pack up and go off on an adventure or to visit places that bring up sweet memories.

This Full Moon gives us an opportunity to grow in so many ways and have an epic summer, the earth is full of energy and life now, use these energies to inspire you, be creative and go out into nature for long walks see the beauty all around you and embrace all life has to offer. Let the fire element of Sagittarius burn away any negative energy let it heal and cleanse your spirit.

You are getting a huge blast of positive energy from the Cosmos. This is a solar time as we have go into Summer Solstice, these are power days. This is one of the most powerful days of the year. You can feel the shift in your being. The light of the heavens are pouring down into you. No matter how far you have strayed from your path, use the light of this Full Moon to find your way home.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2019, 02:06:25 AM »
Thanks Ursa, I hope the MLCers are reading this, particularly the part about clarity and truths being revealed and the veil being lifted.  And I just have to mention the last line - No matter how far you have strayed from your path, use the light of this Full Moon to find your way home.  Hmmmmmmm ::)  I sure wish many of them would.

Maybe a good night to leave the outside light on just in case ;)
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2019, 02:17:32 AM »
Thanks Ursa, I hope the MLCers are reading this, particularly the part about clarity and truths being revealed and the veil being lifted.  And I just have to mention the last line - No matter how far you have strayed from your path, use the light of this Full Moon to find your way home.  Hmmmmmmm ::)  I sure wish many of them would.

Maybe a good night to leave the outside light on just in case ;)

And set the Burglar alarm.... and have a BIG dog....  ::)
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.