Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert V  (Read 3023 times)

Offline Savoir Faire

Off-Topic Re: Full Moon Alert V
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2019, 02:23:52 AM »
Definitely!!   ;D
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Offline UrsaMajorTopic starterTopic starter

• Live like they are never coming back
Re: Full Moon Alert V
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2019, 03:37:39 AM »
Definitely!!   ;D
or this works too...
Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2019, 09:26:34 PM »
Maybe going a bit far for me Ursa ;D  I am in Australia after all, with super strict gun laws.
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Offline Anjae

« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2019, 02:25:32 PM »
Full Moon July 16. Any words, Ursa?  :)
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2019, 01:49:50 AM »
Full Moon July 16. Any words, Ursa?  :)

Not yet but I'll look through the day. The moon was sure bright here last night though on Gran Canaria... And I think every dog within 5 km was either barking or howling yesterday evening.....
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Anjae

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2019, 03:04:47 PM »
Will be looking foward for the words. The moon is super bright here, but no barking dogs.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2019, 07:27:51 AM »
So, here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for.....

"Change or Be Changed" seems to be the Motto....

Tonight is The Full Stag Moon, so called because young male stags will start to grow their antlers at this time. It is also called the Thunder Moon because of the thunder storms brought on through the hot and humid air.

Change or be changed is the message of this Full Moon. Since the Summer Solstice you should have felt a sense of something shifting both within yourself and with the outside world, this is because we have crossed a line. The first half of the year is over. We have now entered the second half of the year. This a good time to look back over the last 6 months and look at what you have learned, what you have lost and what you have gained. Take lessons from what you have learned good or bad and use them in your future endeavours whether this be in work, relationships or family.

Tonight's Full Moon is in the sign of Capricorn. Things could get interesting to say the least. This is an atmosphere ripe for outbursts that are highly emotional. Emotions could hit extremes of both highs and lows and everything in between, with quick, inexplicably crazy shifts. We will experience storms in the sky and a few storms in our lives under the influence of the Thunder Moon energy. We may find ourselves in unexpected mood swings, one minute sad then the next minute happy for no reason, we may experience vivid and weird dreams but don't worry this will all pass within the next few days.

The Capricorn Full Moon will give us strength to work out what we need to work out in our lives, now is the perfect time to look into work or finances. A good saying is 'The harder I work, the luckier I get' which is the Capricorn motto. If there are any jobs that you have been putting off do them now, if you want to give up a bad habit use the energy of this Moon to do it.

Look into money making projects, make a hobby become profitable or it may be a promotion at work or a project you could start that will bring financial rewards. The charged energy right now has the potential to bring you wealth or extra income.

Tonight's Full Moon will be about building foundations for the future, to make ourselves feel more secure in our surroundings and financially. We can only be happy when we feel safe and secure in our own homes and environment. Be ambitious, go for what you want or put plans in place to get what you want in the future. Be a little braver, you will have an inner strength now that will pull you through anything that comes up against you.

Capricorn is the zodiac sign of work and ambition, this is a time to try something new, come out of your comfort zone, do something different, small changes at this time will get big results. Be your own hero, be a soldier, tackle any problems head on, deal with anything that has been bugging your life, get to grips with what is holding you back, break down walls and barriers that are stopping you from moving forward.

Use the energy of this Full Moon to heal your spirit. Let the Capricorn earth element transform you into a beautiful new direction full of potential. This is a time for personal growth and deep cleansing and gathering our strength for what's to come.

Have a Blessed Full Moon.

Sorry, no picture this time as I'm on my phone
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 07:35:13 AM by UrsaMajor »
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline One day at a time

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2019, 08:06:36 AM »
Thanks UM!!! This actually explains why I'm feeling the way I'm feeling.. I have a job interview in an hour and reading this really put me in a "let's do this" mood..  ;)
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
Together 15 years, M 8 @separation
No kids
BD1 - 26th Aug 2017 (Not happy, life has no purpose, "we have problems")
BD2 - 22nd March 2018 (Marriage is over, we want different things, confessed EA with someone 12,000 kms away although "she means nothing")
H moved in with parents 11th May 2018 (I asked him to leave as couldn't handle the EA rubbed all over my face)
H moved abroad 29th Dec 2018, not sure if OW will join him or if they are still in contact.
Confirmation H and OW are together, presume PA  - 3rd June 2019

"One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change"

Offline Anjae

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2019, 02:37:48 PM »
Thank you, Ursa.

Capricorn me is feeling like a werewolf. There is something changing that I am not able to explain, but I feel like howling at the moon.

As for the ambition, yes, it kicked in. Big time. 

There is also a partial lunar eclipse, at least here. I have been watching it. No wonder the energy is crazy.

Good luck with the interview, One Day.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 03:05:27 PM by Anjae »

Offline seahorse

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2019, 02:45:30 PM »
Thanks for those words UM -

No howling dogs here, but will look at the moon and eagerly await Thunder Moon energy.

Enjoy your trip.

One Day --  good luck on your interview - you got this!

Sea
Seahorses have one mate for life...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.