Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert V  (Read 3743 times)

Offline Milly

Off-Topic Re: Full Moon Alert V
« Reply #130 on: December 12, 2019, 04:07:56 PM »
Thanks UM, I really enjoy your Fool Moon alerts! Today has been particularly cold here, the coldest day so far so it seems to confirm this new moon's cold reputation. Freezing here tonight.

Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

Offline UrsaMajorTopic starterTopic starter

• Live like they are never coming back
Re: Full Moon Alert V
« Reply #131 on: December 12, 2019, 08:44:30 PM »
Hi Milly,

I saw an FB Post from a friend in your area (he's a Gospel Choir Director at the Episcopal Church in Florence) that he took from a train showing snow!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 02:36:18 AM by UrsaMajor »
Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Milly

« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2019, 02:28:38 AM »
Yes! I've not had it yet but I think I can see a snow storm about to arrive any minute! Unusual for us and everyone is posting it! I could be all forlorn and say it would have been cosy with my S or some family to share it with, but I'm going to think positive. I've got a stack of wood ready to feed my open fire and it's crackling away. Doggie sitting on my lap under a blanky and looking out the window over my shoulder as the ominous weather approaches!

What's it like up there?
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

« Reply #133 on: December 13, 2019, 02:38:04 AM »
What's it like up there?

I can describe it in one word - Icky...

Cold, rainy, grey blech... Just perfect weather (NOT) to be singing with my Choir at the Christmas Market this evening in Frankfurt.... At least the stage is covered and sort of heated... And there will be LOTS of Mulled Wine...
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Milly

« Reply #134 on: December 13, 2019, 02:59:58 AM »
Sorry about your miserable weather but your Christmas concert sounds really lovely. Layer up like an onion as  they say in Italian and enjoy the evening!
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15

Online 3Boys4Me

« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2019, 08:35:15 AM »
Hey UM, I had a couple of girlfriends over last night and we did a full moon ceremony to end the decade - it was such light, fun meaningful connection - I love your full moon updates, thank you!
BD End of April 2017
Moved out - kind of, May 2017
Denied affair
Cycled hard April - Oct 2017, my son figured out affair, I confronted husband, we were going away as a family for the weekend - H monsters hard and files for a D end of Oct, 2017
D final Sept 2018
Many touch and goes
He lives in monster, kids haven’t been with him overnight since Jan 2019
Moved in with MOW, a former friend of mine, May 2019

« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2019, 01:40:45 AM »
Last New Moon of the decade combined with a solar eclipse in some parts of the world...

============================================================

Tonight will be a New Moon in the sign of Capricorn. It is the final New Moon of the year. We have an opportunity for a new start, a fresh cycle where we can tune in, vision and aim our arrows of light to what we desire. This is a time of aligning with our deepest truth and having the courage to move, express and create from our own centre.

The Capricorn New Moon is full of energy, Capricorn is an earth sign which draws on ambition and creativity. Move out of the box of limited thinking. Challenge your perceptions of reality. Align your goals with your truth and you will be successful. If you have been feeling stuck in a rut or everything has been moving too slowly lately, then get ready as things are about to speed up and become a lot more exciting in a big way.

This is a fiery New Moon, full of strong feelings and passion. Fire has a way of burning off dead wood and cleansing past hurts and guilt. If you’re one of the many who have been wading in your own emotional swamps, let a natural wildfire catch on and use it to heal your spirit, like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

This New Moon will give us a boost of confidence and empowerment. So be bolder, brighter and braver than usual, go for what you thought you couldn’t do before, take a chance and see where it takes you. Stay open to new discoveries and adventures. Seek out who you truly are and where you fit in the world. Now is the time to ask questions and seek answers.

Now is the time to honour the struggles and battles we have faced in the past year. Let them go. You are getting a fresh start. This New Moon is full of vigour and renewed energy, we will start to feel uplifted. We are entering a very positive and upbeat period. We can turn our hopes and desires into reality, make wishes, ask for more.

Capricorn is a sign of strength and will give us some much needed strength as we head into a New Year. This is a lucky New Moon and things will start to go right for you. Use this new found luck to your advantage. Things are shifting now. Let’s move in a new and positive direction. The future is knocking at your door and is ready to take you on a new and exciting journey if you let it.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline Milly

« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2019, 02:10:45 AM »
Thanks, UM, I enjoyed that.
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15

Offline Seahorse

« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2019, 08:39:04 AM »
UM - Thanks!
Looking forward to a new "fiery moon" full of energy.
Something we all can probably use after the holidays!

Sea
Seahorses have one mate for life...

« Reply #139 on: January 10, 2020, 08:03:26 AM »
Tonight will be the first Full Moon of the year. It is called the Wolf Moon because at this time hungry wolves would howl up to the big bright January Moon outside towns and villages. It is also called the Cold Moon, Winter Moon and the Old Moon.

The word January came from the Roman name for this month. It was named after the God Janus, who was the God with 2 faces. This was the God of the past and future, beginnings and endings. This Moon is a time of protection and strength for guarding ourselves. While it is the first Full Moon of the calendar year, in terms of nature it occurs in the middle of the cold winter season, a season of death and desolation. In these respects, the Wolf Moon can be seen as a time of both beginnings and endings. We have said goodbye to the old year and are now looking toward the new year in front of us.

This is not a light and casual Full Moon. It is kicking off 2020 in a big way, with focus on what needs to shift, change, transform, end and be released in our lives. We can use this Full Moon to get clarity on where we are holding on and what we need to let go of. This Full Moon is in the sign of Cancer which will give us great strength and courage to meet any new challenges coming our way.

This can be a loony lunar peak, stand by for moments of irrationality or lashing out. Your emotions will be on high alert for a while so watch what you say to people in heated moments. Try to find some time to relax and calm down and to soothe frayed nerves. It may feel hard to make decisions at the moment you may feel you're being pulled in all direction and are not sure which way to turn. Try to stay calm and the right decisions will come to you.

The Cancer Moon is reminding you to use your feelings to guide your life. What you think and feel matters. Feelings are your indicators in every moment. Feelings don’t lie. Feelings are never right or wrong. Feelings are the best part of you. Your power lies in what you do with your feelings. Watch out for mental obsession, when we worry we focus on what we do not want. Wherever your mind goes energy follows. Focus on what you want to happen, not on what you do not want to happen.

This Full Moon asks us to make a decision, we will feel at a cross road, to stay with the old familiar or to move into the unknown of something new. Try not to go to extremes, it is all about keeping a balance, the waters of Cancer may seem stormy now but they will calm and you will feel a clarity and see everything for what it is. This may bring up crisis points but also the potential for major realizations. Breakthrough moments and inner or outer shifts in our personal lives, relationships, home/family situations and career or life purpose. We are looking at big changes coming this year, steer the changes in a positive direction. open yourself up and allow love, support and happiness to enter you life.

Use the water element aspect of Cancer to wash away the old stuck and negative energy and cleanse your spirit, let the waves of energy heal you both physically and emotional. Sometimes like a phoenix you have to die a little inside in order to be reborn and rise from the ashes a stronger and wiser you.

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.