Author Topic: My Story MLC picture show round 2  (Read 1686 times)

Online sachat3Topic starter

My Story Re: MLC picture show round 2
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 02:13:00 AM »
We’re home (till Thursday)

I can’t tell you how glad I am to be home. I do love being away with the girls and having that time etc etc but this time my mum was just extra irritating. Making very sly passive aggressive comments like “well there’s no point getting back with a ex” at the most random times. She asked who bought D7 ukulele and I said H and she pulled a face. They never got on as we were together. Infact they completely stopped speaking when I was pregnant with D5 and haven’t been in the same room since! Which is odd because when I told her we split (a month after BD. I didn’t want to tell anyone until the January as I thought this would be something that would blow over. But Ow uploaded a photo of their shoes on a escalator- pathetic I know BUUT that was a point I couldn’t hide it anymore) and my mum was telling me then that I needed to get back with him for the kids blah blah and then since I’ve explained it’s MLC she’s switched. So being away has had its moments to say the least.

I haven’t heard from H since he popped in for his parcel and honestly it’s been rather peaceful. However I now feel like a ticking time bomb. Now we have this new schedule H isn’t due to see the children till tomorrow but I’m not sure if he will pop by today or text so I feel very on edge waiting to see. Trying to avoid my phone for a bit.

Oddly enough when I got home and checked the letterbox. I had 4 letters in there THREE were addressed to H. Three 🤣 one of them I can see through the clear bit for address it says “Standards agency” I’m 99.999999% sure it’ll be from the driving standards agency. Which as far as I’m aware, it’s illegal to have your license addressed at a different address to where you live!? H would know this as FIL used to be a driving examiner before he worked where he is now.

Also on the way home, we drove past where Ow works. This jogged my memory that when I accident unblocked her and then had to wait to block her again. I saw on her Facebook she moved to a different office. Which I could be wrong, but come to think of it. I don’t think she’s working with H anymore. Even tho they were never on the same site so to speak. She was in the office they still work together. However now I don’t think they do as she’s at a new site. Which makes sense with H coming out or work to “check on me” as Ow will probably not know anymore. Which is adding to my tense feeling today as I’m more aware he could pop up at home. Also makes me chuckle as at the old office Ow had a reputation for sleeping with taken men at that office so now she’s at a new office with fresh meat ha!

Also, something H said recently is now playing on my mind. I never noticed it at the time but now I’ve been away and had more time to think I’ve noticed it. So when me and H got together H was always super sarcastic, super wind up merchant he would share things on social media and didn’t really care if people were offended. He was always of the opinion that it’s your problem if your offended. I mean he wasn’t much of a D!£k he just found his stuff funny and was never one or those who wouldn’t share something because someone somewhere might be offended. He was always so stubborn and would argue till he was blue in the face with people. Ow made/makes (not sure anymore) it clear when they argue online as she’ll throw up a “men ain’t sssss” style quote and make it obvious. However when me and H had a discussion about the schedule he was very stern with what he was saying and I said “H, I am not arguing with you. You’ve been spoiling for this argument and I’m just not giving it you” to which he replied “Are you thick? I can’t syand arguing. I don’t want to argue with anyone. Can’t stand it. Can’t stand conflict” which given the man I know/knew. It’s now polar opposite.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 02:19:39 AM by sachat3 »
Me - 27
H - 34
3 children together D2 D5 D7
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017

Re: MLC picture show round 2
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 03:46:03 AM »
And I was right to be on my guard as H has just FaceTimed.

His FaceTime came up as I was reading a news article and sharing with my friends. Said article was talking about a woman who referred to her ex husbands new wife as a horse, and was arrested in Dubai for cyber crimes. This is something I called Ow around BD (I know I know juvenile and immature!) but anyway so I was sharing it with them with the caption “looks like I can’t go Dubai” and he FaceTimed. It felt a bit like that weird creepy thing where you say something in the mirror and it appears.

So we FaceTimed back. I made sure all three girls were there so they could FaceTime their dad. H regularly tried to get me to talk by saying certain things like “You alright!” And I just ignored it. Eventually he said “so sacha what’s the deal with tomorrow?” And I explained he has them all day and all night. He then made a comment like “oh but you said I have to bring them back at 8” I’ve explained that is during the school term time. They can’t sleep at his when they have school the next day but as it’s Easter holidays it’s different. He said he would be over “early doors for the kids” when I asked what time. I said “that doesn’t answer my question. What time? He then said “8-9” so again I said “I need more specifics. Shall we say 8:30?” And he agreed.

Side note - I’ve just fallen for his bloody trap. He said I took a FaceTime pic (I didn’t so I went to my camera roll. Screenshotted and sent it him) as I didn’t have the FaceTime pic because I never did it. Again I wish my brain would engage properly because one of the photos at the very very top is a screenshot someone sent me of Ow Instagram of her baiting me. You can’t see Ow name you can just see it says “liked by (Ow friends name) and 9 others”
I really hope he doesn’t clock or mention it because that’s my ace card! I’ve just checked and he will only be able to see if he actually clicks to enlarge the picture on iMessage and not from the instant pic thing
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 03:52:14 AM by sachat3 »
Me - 27
H - 34

Online Mortesbride

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2019, 04:21:52 AM »
First of all...what does it matter if you did screenshot a facetime? Not like you were having phone sex.  ::)

Second of all YOU have nothing to prove to HIM.

He is the one having an affair, sneaking about making an ass of himself.

Don't ever give him stuff like that. He is not entitled to it.

Now he WILL zoom into EVERY picture on that for clues to see what you have been up to.

P.S. Next time take a buncha pictures of like...you flipping him off...then screenshot and send that.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 04:24:17 AM by Mortesbride »
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 04:31:21 AM »
No I know. Once I’d sent it I was like FFS why did I even do that but because I guess I was just a bit defensive I jumped straight into the “No I f*ckin didn’t here is your proof” type thing. Whereas it was only 5 minutes later that I thought, hold on he never could have got the notification because the photo isn’t in my camera roll therefore he just said it in the hope I would react the way I did to get my camera roll.

Lucky for me and unlucky for him ALL the pics on my phone are quote photos. I uploaded all my holiday pics on Facebook and then delete from my phone. So he’s just got a loaf of positive affirmation and spray tan quotes haha!

I suppose it’s jusy annoying when I fall for his traps because at the time I don’t see them. It’s only after the event when I’m like “oh shoot. Now I see it”
Me - 27
H - 34

Online UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2019, 05:08:35 AM »
I just had an idea...

Next time he says $#!t like that....

You can say "Yeah? And? That way the kids know what their father looks like."

Me - 54
STBXW - 48
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2019, 05:17:33 AM »
Haha. I wish i had responded so differently yuno. Which is the annoying thing.

In my head, because we haven’t had any contact since Thursday when he “popped” for his parcel, I was convinced that he would make a sexual comment or say something like “show me you T&ts” and because I was so on edge about him even contacting us today my brain was so focused on how to respond to that type of comment that I just forgot about how to respond to anything else. A skill I need to master is focusing on more than one thing at a time.

Even if he does notice that screenshot there is LITERALLY no sign of Ow name or picture or anything. It’s just her friends insta username so there is no way he would be able to clock. No matter how much he zoomed in.
Me - 27
H - 34

Online Mortesbride

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2019, 07:04:35 AM »
I'm constantly saying it...

Game of chess...

Gotta think 3 moves ahead and prepare for as many scenarios as possible.  :D
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2019, 08:09:05 AM »
Not kidding haha. This is why, tomorrow me and the kids will all be ready and raring to go by 8am (I have a sneaky feeling he’s going to turn up early!) the bags will be packed for the kids and they will have had breakfast so there will literally be no need for him to linger around - I’m sure he will still try.

Knowing I have a full day to myself tomorrow and a night I’m going to be “up and at em” and make the most of it. I’m not sure what I’ll do BUT I will get them back in the morning I presume and my dad will be getting us at 3:30 for another trip to the caravan. So it will be nice and chilled ha! The metaphorical calm before the storm.
Me - 27
H - 34

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2019, 01:33:40 AM »
Wow. Those monkeys were in full force this morning 🤣

H comes over to get the girls and by the kitchen door is a bag full of clothes, nappies, the girls coats. Literally everything the kids need for the night. When he came over the kids were all ready and so was I. I was in the kitchen cleaning and as soon as he came in I shouted the girls and said “there’s the bag” he then started wandering and I said “what you looking for?” He then said D2 coat. I said “it’s there” he said he wanted the other one. So he got that. He then put it in the bag. Went to the hall again and I said “what you doing?” He went “looking for something” so I asked what? And be shot straight to “who you hiding in the house?” I said “nobody you just don’t live here anymore” and he then said “that’s never stopped me before but whatever” he then claimed to be looking for the other shoe of D5. (The kids were wearing their shoes already) so I said he didn’t need them and he said he preferred these shoes. Then he’s back in the kitchen. Had a brief chat about when he’s bringing the kids back tomorrow etc. I finish doing the dishes and he’s snuck upstairs. So I shouted “what you looking for” he then said he was looking for a different jumper.

When he came back he was in s mood. I didn’t say anything. And he went “well” again I stayed quite and then he said “you” I said “what you mean me?” He went “heaven forbid I should step foot out the kitchen” I never responded.

When he came over he was wearing jeans and a T-shirt which is off because normally he will wear a hoodie. I didn’t think anything of it until D7 pointed out H had some of his sleeve coloured. So he was trying to get me to notice it. He said he got it done on Friday.  This is something he had always been saying he would get done but never got round too and now he has.

So now he had s full house. Brand new motorbike. Check. Affair down. Check. New sporty car. Check. And the new tattoo. Bing bing bing!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 01:35:05 AM by sachat3 »
Me - 27
H - 34

Online UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2019, 01:45:22 AM »
Quote from: sachat3
he then said “that’s never stopped me before but whatever”

"You are right, it hasn't stopped you before but it will starting from now on. You don't live here anymore."

Wow! Mean old Mr. Reality is such a firetrucking Buzzkill.....
Look familiar?
Me - 54
STBXW - 48
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.