Author Topic: My Story MLC picture show round 2  (Read 1684 times)

Online Whyus

My Story Re: MLC picture show round 2
« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2019, 06:34:51 AM »
this guy really is all over the place isnt he? Maybe you should have accidentally on purpose dropped those glasses...
Im bad, I just googled what a size 12 Looks like  :D
Im sure that a skinny Little bag of bones with no boobs or bum is much more cwtchy than a size 12! NOT..
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 45
W: 45 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 30) Trainings partner. W is actually getting People to accept them.
2 Sons - 19 & 21
1 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Date 21.08.2018
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0

Online sachat3Topic starter

Re: MLC picture show round 2
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2019, 08:13:04 AM »
Well morte. That’s always been my plan. The plan I have is right now whilst Clington is more than happy paying my excess bills (sky TV, council tax debt, water debt, rent etc) I’m going to allow him, because that gives me more cash to clear the other debts I have. Then as I clear more and more debt. I will take over some of the bills he pays and do it that way. I can physically get by paying everything myself. So that isn’t too much or a worry. However, I’m aiming to clear the debts ASAP.

Whyus - what’s funny is he openly admits and has done on 3/4 occasions now that he doesn’t find Ow physically attractive. Now obviously we all know that a long term relationship is based on more than looks. However, he’s made it clear he isn’t physically attracted to her from the beginning and that doesn’t fair well. At the very start you should be looking and feeling like you just bagged yourself a 10/10.

Update -

So again Clington is a extra large bag of confusion. He picks the kids up as usual and it was a very basic and normal exchange. No flirting from him. No jokes. No banter. It was very much like a business transaction “I’m here to take my kids to school and nothing else” more than fine by me. He left D2 with me whilst he took D5 and D7 to school and then he came back for D2 where he explained D7 has left her Ukulele at home and it’s lesson day so I said I would take it to school as I was heading out and I would be walking past the school anyway. And off he went home with D2.

I then met CG and we had breakfast. I then headed to the shops. I then came back home and needed a favour off Clington, I needed him to put my kitchen door back on, so I popped to see him. He took great pleasure on showing me he had bought D2 some more clothes. I also noticed a large primark bag full of clothes probably for him. Yuno, cos this is a man who’s admitting that he hasn’t got as much overtime and his first thought is to buy new clothes 🤷🏽‍♀️ each to their own I guess. Me and Clington then go in the garage where I see a bike and he proceeds to tell me he’s bought himself a bike to go to work on. Now this bike looks like one that proper cyclists go out racing on. So I’m guessing it wasn’t cheap. And I laughed and asked was it a replacement for his Harley which he got just before BD but had to get rid off because it was too expensive. Shame about that!

We weren’t able to get the door on as it was way too large so Clington has said he’ll ask FIL to help, as he’s visiting the kids today. He then started asking me why I was so desperate to get the door on and I explained that I would be rehoming some kittens. He didn’t seem that impressed but guess what, it’s not his choice.

Clington has always had cats as a kid. There was on particular cat they had as a kitten because Clington left a saucer of milk out. That was when he was a child/early teenager himself. Then around 6 years ago when the cat would have been say 10-12 years old ish. Our next door but one had run the cat over. He knocked on the door and said the cat was under his car so BIL went to get him thinking he was fine and just needed moving (the neighbour did not mention he hit the cat until a few hours later) but he wasn’t and the vets said he should be put to sleep due to his injuries. Tbf it did really affect Clington for a while so it’s not like he doesn’t like cats or anything.  I think maybe he just couldn’t get close to them or some weird $h!te like that.

Now a few weeks or so before BD we were actually meant to get a kitten. I saw it on Facebook and phoned Clington at work and his words were “If you really want”. Because that was typically him, he would never say what HE wanted or didn’t want. He would say “do what you want”. After I got off the phone I went straight to the shops, bought everything it needed. I had a business event in the evening and so the deal was Clington would drop me off at the event and then collect the kitten. Take the kitten home and then pick me up. As we pulled into the car park of my event. Clington then decided he wasn’t going to collect a kitten because he thought it was stupid. I was FUMING. So fast forward to now, when one of my friends was desperate to rehome some kittens. I jumped at the chance (yuno cos three kids isn’t a full enough plate! Ha!) Clington had tried every trick in the book to stop me getting the kittens. First he was like “oh the kids won’t be able to leave their food about. You’ll have to keep the house immaculate” now my house is fairly clean anyway and then he started with the “oh the house will smell. It’ll cost you a fortune in wax melts” fine let it. “Oh they’re dead expensive to have jabs and neutering and chipping” yes I know this Clington! I do know how much itll cost. Throughout the day the girl I was meant to be getting them off stopped replying to me from about 12pm-6pm so I was convinced she was going to let me down. Clington then was adamant too. Eventually she messaged and said I could go collect them as one or her kids were poorly. And off I went. MIL drove me and Clington stayed with the kids. I then brought the kittens home and went for the kids. So as I’m in Clingtons house with the kids I’m explaining to them “quiet voices. No squealing” I just assumed, yuno cos Clington was so negative about them he would stay at his away from the kittens. Nope he comes over with the kids. He’s smiling at the kittens. He’s putting his finger on the crate to stroke them etc etc. He then goes over to his and I put D2 to bed and let D5 and D7 have a quick cuddle before putting them to bed.

Kids then go to bed and I started panicking because I didn’t have any kitten milk. So I call MiL. She’s like a know it all with cats. She tells me to come over cos she can’t talk on the phone. Which was annoying. But Clington said he would be going for a run. So I didn’t think he would be in. Running and fitness is his new MLC activity. He tells porkie pies because as I walk in he’s sat on the sofa. I don’t think he ever went for a run. When I walk in he sits up like he’s really interested in what I’m saying etc etc but doesn’t actually say anything. So I don’t really look at him. I got the answers to my questions. MIL asked a few about the kittens and the kids etc and then I leave.

It’s only bloody transpired that I’m actually allergic. I don’t know how as when I lived with Clington and his mum they had cats and I was fine with them. So looks like I’ll have to build up a resistance whilst taking antihistamines ha!

Now this is where the story gets VERY strange. After the school run I go for antihistamines and to get some more kitten stuff. Although I don’t “need” any as they came with everything I like to be fully stocked up! I come home, have a cup of tea and see ITV are cancelling my favourite ever show (Jeremy Kyle!) I say it’s my favourite ever show yet actually I’ve not watched it in a while HA! Around 10:30 I’m sat in the living room. Sipping my cup of tea and the kittens and D2 are running around and Clington is phoning me. He hasn’t phoned me in over a month easily. Our contact via call/text has been non existent for a while. So I start to panic. I’m assuming it’s got to be something really important for him to call. So I answer almost immediately and I must answer dead tentatively and he can hear it in my voice cos he says “don’t worry nothings wrong. How are the cats!?” I was shocked to say the least. So I answer his question. He says nothing. And there’s a silence so I say “D2 do you want to speak to daddy” She’s non verbal so she didn’t say anything but stomped her foot and turned away. So I told him. And he then says “have you heard the news” I knew he was on about Jeremy Kyle so I said I had and what not. He then proceeded to tell me that they think one of his mums cats has died. As he seemed to be poorly and then a few days later went out and hasn’t returned since. I already knew this as MIL told me so yesterday. So I said “yeah I know”. Then we had another awkward silence. And he just said “well” in a “I have nothing really to say so I’m going to hope you say something” type of way so I said “right well I best get going hadn’t I. Kittens and kids don’t look after themselves. Bye” and hung up.

Aside from everything I’m actually so happy to have the kittens. It feels more “family” like to have a proper house pet. Also I’m feeling very independent that I was able to do it all by myself and didn’t have to consult Clington. I consulted MiL as FIL is the landlords agent so I wanted to check it was okay. It was. So all was well. But also the kids absolutely love them. I’m sure the novelty will wear off but they’ve been wanting a pet for ages and kittens are going to be much easier than a dog! Haha.
Me - 27
H - 34
3 children together D2 D5 D7
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017

Online Mortesbride

« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2019, 12:30:18 PM »
Oh Jesus the litter box was the issue for me. My youngest was about 2 and the thought of him fishing out the cat box made me wanna wretch...

Then we had the 4 year old dog...and the thought of him fishing out the cat box made me wanna wretch....

So yeah..no cat. But I have had them in the past when I was growing up etc and they were lovely. Not so lovely as the mommy poop scoop patrol.  ::)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2019, 02:59:56 PM »
See this is the debate I’m having with myself atm. And luckily I have w few weeks to decide. But the littertray isn’t the nicest thing in the world and it’s a job I could do without. So, do I let the kittens out when they are neutered and jabbed up. Where they would be free to do business outside OR (and it’s a big or) do I have them as house cats. Where they can’t get run over. Unlikely to catch fleas etc. But then I need a litter tray in the house. Decision decisions. Luckily D2 hasn’t even shown interest in the litter tray yet. She has almost killed the smallest one tho by picking them up and throwing her,  but unfortunately for Luxe she keeps coming back to D2 feet almost like she’s saying “again again” haha!
Me - 27
H - 34

« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2019, 01:54:39 PM »
Now before I start my update, can we please remember that Clington was dead set against me getting kittens. His words when I told him were “You better be joking” and “Your firetrucking mad”.

So Clington came over after work yesterday. As per our schedule. I explained I really needed the door putting on the living room, so that I can secure the kittens. At the minute, I’m securing them in the room by turning my coffee table on it’s side and putting a plank of wood on top of that. So it’s certainly not practical long term.

So Clington starts rounding up the girls and he’s in the living room sizing up the door but also watching the kittens. He then takes the kids next door and opens the garage to get the door out and starts getting his tools out to take some of the door off so it can fit. General chit chat but what I have noticed, and it is the utmost slightest of slight notices. Tbf I think I only notice them myself because I update here. Is that he feeds me bits of information and gradually builds it up. Almost like maybe he’s testing me, see if I run and tell X Y and Z or whatever I don’t know but the other week on his Sunday he said “I’ll drop the kids off at X time because I’ve got something to do”. I never said anything to it. The next time we spoke about it he said “oh yeah I’ll bring kids back at X because I have an event that I have to go to. It’s only a few hours in the afternoon”. Then we had the new bike “oh it’s a good bike” followed by “yeah it’s fairly expensive” then followed by “you’d be lucky to find one for less than a grand”. Pointless info for me however it’s all something you would say in one go whereas he’s taking three convos on it.

Anyway I then take over with the door, because well. My house my rules. And I’m getting quite a lot of satisfaction out of doing my own DIY. I let Clington do the things I literally can’t do, but using a sander to file a door I can do! So I do that. I’ve got my headphones on and quite frankly I’m loving life. Clington then gets something from the car. As he’s walking back I see his lips moving and he says something but I can’t hear so I turn the sander off and ask what he said and he just replied “nothing doesn’t matter”. Okay doesn’t matter. Sander back on. It was taking forever using a sander so Clington then looks for a saw.

To use the sander I’ve got the extension cable plugged in the kitchen and my kitchen door open. We tend to use the kitchen door like a front door really but I couldn’t close it cos or the wire to which Clington then says “Watch the cats don’t get out”. I live on a main road which is one of the reasons I’m debating having them as house cats. So I looked at him with my best “WTF” face. I mean, does he think I’m firetrucking stupid? Ofcourse im gonna make sure the tiny kittens don’t end up out and under a bus!

The saw is a big circular saw thing and quite frankly I wasn’t risking loosing a finger so I let Clington take a bit off the top. Before he could use it, it needed charging so whilst waiting I then make a brew and go watch TV. Sitting with my kittens. Clington then starts doing something outside cos the doors still open and everything’s plugged in and I can hear motion. He then comes in the house, pops his head in the living room and watches the kittens. Then I asked what he wanted and he said he would start on the door now but could I come help hold it. So I agree. A little bit of banter and I made a innocent comment that I knew Clington took to be a rude one as I could see that look in his face and he asked what I meant, and I’ve never made such a BS excuse up to try and divert his mind in my whole entire life. This is one topic I refuse to fan flames for!

He then brings the kids back 5 minutes early and said he was bringing them back early so *they* could see the kittens (because 5 minutes makes one hell of a difference doesn’t it). Now the door fits we tried to get it back on and sods firetrucking law it won’t go on. The hinges are now I’m the wrong place and the door frame needs rehinging. FFS. But Clington said he would try and do it Sunday morning. So I’ll take that, judging by how the kittens are atm I think it’ll be pointless by then. They are already escaping the barricades 🤣.

Last night the council emailed the decisions about nursery places. D2 got her place at the school where D5 and D7 go so I screenshotted the email and sent it him. I didn’t add any extra info onto it because what more could I say? But he replied anyway which I guess is odd for him!

Today Clington is working and it’s his night   To see Ow. D2 has an appointment at the hospital. It was a fairly routine appointment but it wasn’t one where we got immediate results so realistically I’m none the wiser until the results come back.I can’t recall if I ever told Clington about it because this is an appointment she has a while ago but they needed to rearrange, and I’m not sure I told him the new date time etc. But we didn’t hear from him today. I won’t drag him to hell for not asking how it went because I’m not 100% sure I told him about the appointment. But I have posted on Facebook about it so when I see him tomorrow I’ll know if he knew or not by what he says.
Me - 27
H - 34

Online Mortesbride

« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2019, 05:06:23 AM »
I need to replace two of my internal doors in the house..all that work has really put me off! I don't have sanders and such so will probably have to pay a guy or something. ::)

How many kittens did you end up getting?
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2019, 05:21:54 AM »
I genuinely didn’t anticipate how much work it would be! I thought it would be a bit or drilling here. Maybe a bit or sanding there and viola. But nooooo! It’s pointless now, because last night the kittens escaped from the barricade and as I type this I’m lay on my bed with said kittens. So they already have free reign.  Just making sure the bathroom and girls bedrooms door are closed at all times.

I got two. One is 15 weeks, and one is 10 weeks old apparently. They are supposedly cousins but the girl I got them from had them less than a day so I’m a bit unsure about their true heritage so to speak.
Me - 27
H - 34

« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2019, 08:48:38 AM »
Okay so I’m probably a bit sensitive but I’ve asked three friends and they all think it’s weird. So this is how my day went.

My friend (one who has Ow on social media) texts me. We text quite often so it wasn’t anything new. And this is how it goes

F- hey, did you get new pets this week?
Me - yeah I did why
F - Hahahaha thought so
Me - why
F - yesterday Ow got a dog

I mean, it could be a coincidence but I just find it beyond strange that the same week I get kittens. She gets a dog and according to my friend, he says it’s medium sized. So it’s not a puppy and more than likely been rehomed. Even her caption was very similar to mine.

She’s even used a very similar caption to me!
Me - 27
H - 34

Online Mortesbride

« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2019, 01:33:23 PM »
You are really missing golden opportunities to firetruck with her.

I suggest you get a fake bald cap and put it on...say you donated all your hair or something...let everyone congratulate you for doing a good job...then see what she does.

Online Treasur

« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2019, 01:43:03 PM »
Or tithing 10% of your income to church
Or training to be a (fill in weird job)
Or planning to climb Everest
Or a second job as a burlesque dancer

Morte is quite right...you and your friends could have lots of fun with this lol.
Actually you could run a small gambling challenge on the side about guessing how many hours it takes ow to replicate...like a loopy ow version of 'spot the ball' ha ha
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD)
No kids.
BD Oct 15. OW since Apr 16?
H filed Jan 17. Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

Grateful for any appearance of the tiny karma bus  
"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.