Author Topic: My Story MLC picture show round 2  (Read 1682 times)

Offline Mortesbride

My Story Re: MLC picture show round 2
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2019, 03:39:16 AM »
Omg I woulda went rolling with the  ''who you got hiding in the house''. Seeping levels of paranoia and jealousy much?  ;D

Just start rattling off fake names and watch him spin until his head explodes. ::)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Online One day at a time

• MLCer Type: Low-Energy
Re: MLC picture show round 2
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2019, 03:53:43 AM »
Typical MLC behavior though, isn't it? I don't want you but nobody can have you  ::)
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
Together 15 years, M 8 @separation
No kids
BD1 - 26th Aug 2017 (Not happy, life has no purpose, "we have problems")
BD2 - 22nd March 2018 (Marriage is over, we want different things, confessed EA with someone 12,000 kms away although "she means nothing")
H moved in with parents 11th May 2018 (I asked him to leave as couldn't handle the EA rubbed all over my face)
H moved abroad 29th Dec 2018, not sure if OW will join him or if they are still in contact.

"One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change"

Offline sachat3Topic starter

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2019, 11:49:29 AM »
UM - exactly! It’s not stopped him before BUT things are changing and I’m taking my power back! My house. My rules

Morte - my best friend has always said I should “sh!g him and call out someone else’s name. Ideally a name he knows ha!” I’ve thought about it many tomes I must admit and picturing his face gives me so many inner giggles.

One day - exactly! I mean, when I told him Ow wasn’t aloud to be next door. He then said “oh and no men are aloud in your house then” (I had already made this promise to myself as this is mine and my girls house. It’s my safe haven) so I let him think I agreed but it’s funny how their childish ways work isn’t it.

So I went out today, had my nails done. Did a bit of shopping and I decided I’d have a bit of a pamper Tuesday. So I bought myself some new self tan, coconut oil for my hair, bath bomb, face mask the lot! I also grabbed myself a bottle of wine. I came home fairly early as I wanted to have a Netflix binge as well. As soon as I got home, I ran myself a bath and was planning on stripping my fake tan off. H must have been watching because guess who was banging on my door JUST as I was completely naked about to get in the bath. *eye roll* apparently D2 had been sick and needed more clothes. He then kept saying “you can drop the towel you know” to which I replied “I could. But I don’t want too” I kept ushering him out he said he would see himself out and I explained I needed to lock the door behind him. Once I had had my bath and scrubbed my tan off I put my PJs on and started deep cleaning the kitchen. I was mopping the floor and left my door open. Next thing I know H is stood there, laughing as I was singing to Nikki minaj. I said “what do you want now” he then said he might keep the kids till midday tomorrow. I said that’s fine as Thursday we’re going back to the caravan and I’m not going to turn down a lie in now am I. And off he goes fiddling in his car. He then comes back with two 50p pieces but the army ones. I’m a bit of a geek that keeps all the “pretty 50ps” in a separate tin. I did think it was sweet that he knew I collected them for me. He then asked if I was going out and I just looked at him. He pulled a face and said “your child free and staying in” to which I said, what I do in my child free time is none of your concern. He then made a comment about “helping me fake tan my back” I just ignored him. He also made a comment about the 50ps he gave me were payment for some “pictures” and I just said “£1. Are you mad? I sell them online for way more!” Oh my lord, if you could have seen his face 🤣

As I’m having my second bath of the evening as I’m typing this. A knock has just been at the door. I stood at the right spot on the stairs to see who it was without them seeing me. It was H so I just went back in the bath. If he really REALLY needs something he can text or pop back again. But I’m sure he doesn’t need anything.
Me - 27
H - 34
3 children together D2 D5 D7
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017

Online UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2019, 02:26:06 AM »
Omg I woulda went rolling with the  ''who you got hiding in the house''. Seeping levels of paranoia and jealousy much?  ;D

Just start rattling off fake names and watch him spin until his head explodes. ::)

Plus a heaping helping of projection.....

"I'm not the one having the affair now, am I? I have nothing to hide.... unlike some people"

Me - 54
STBXW - 48
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Limboland2018

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2019, 09:53:38 AM »
Sachat- I would love to meet u one day! 3 kids and you are still doing your fake tan and nails. Awesome.

Your MlC er really can’t live without you...I think it must be so hard to separate and detach from him when he is popping around and making suggestive comments about putting the fake tan on your back. It sounds like he is really immature.....he thinks the relationship is some sort of teenage love affair. But he’s forgotten he’s got kids and is a grown man with responsibilities. Does he think about how this is effecting his kids? Does he actually like being a father? He sounds like he is still really attracted to you but doesn’t want to be a family man.
Me- 47 at BD
MLC husband -45 at BD
1 daughter - 2 1/2 years at BD
BD 1 - January 6, 2018 moves out
November 2018 - moves back in for 1 month then leaves saying relationship over, wants a divorce then flies over last minute to be with OW on holiday.
BD 2 - OW confirmed December 14, 2018 - meeting up with her for holiday
BD3 - engaged to OW December 21, 2018
BD 4 - tells me he is moving back to home country on January 27, 2019. Gives me 5 days notice. His flight date is February 1, 2019.

I just want the money and him out of my life!

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2019, 01:07:09 AM »
Oh UM I think he would need something bigger to deliver his projection 🤣

Yuno Limbo I wonder myself a lot. I think the responsibility side of parenting is probably what got to him more. He always wanted kids. He always said he only ever wanted two. Very typical wanted a boy and a girl. Even before we were a couple. It was two kids. Then when we had D7. He only wanted one more. Then D5 and he was very happy with his two. And then along came D2 who somehow managed to poke her way through despite us using contraception. And not only that, we didn’t find out we were having D2 until I was almost 22 weeks pregnant! Haha. And then since she’s been born she’s had so many health issues and has been in and out of hospital. So I do believe that was his “snapping” point. It’s funny because his bio bit on Facebook and Instagram used to read “Daddy first and foremost. Family man and amateur photographer” then since he got with Ow he deleted it all and it just says “Company he works for (well known company) driver”. So even he knows he’s not his usual self.

So yesterday (Wednesday) H said he would have the kids till dinner time. So I had my lie in and I also ran a few errands in the morning. I was constantly in and out of the house as I had so many bits to do. Around 12, I decided to sit down with a cuppa and catch up on my soaps. Well a very silly person clearly forgot to lock the door didn’t she because H walks in. He then has a general chat and asks when we are going to the caravan. I said tomorrow morning and then he asked could he have the kids a bit longer then. I agreed as from tomorrow morning he wouldn’t be seeing the kids till Tuesday. He then showed me a video of D2 saying “bubble”. Which brought a tear to my eye. It wasn’t a clear word but D5 was blowing bubbles and she said it. Now D2 is 3 in August and is non verbal. She can’t say a single word that’s clear and with meaning. So it was really nice. He then walked near the TV and saw some white powder (carpet cleaner) and asked what it was. I sarcastically said “Sniff it and see” he then made a comment about me “getting the D” and I ignored him. After a minute or so I said “you do realise, that last time was the last time” he looked really shocked and didn’t say anything but went back out. I then locked the door. I carried on with my day and then a few hours later H brought the kids back. I was wearing a very supportive bra under my T-shirt and H said “they have defo got bigger” I didn’t reply but heard him mutter “god I miss those T$ts!” I didn’t acknowledge it at all. He then started bringing the kids stuff back. He then started telling me all about the 50ps he has at work for me. I ignored him. I mean, it would be ace if he does have all these coins for me but I’m also aware he can be a great big fibber and sometimes he says things just for the sake of having a conversation. He then went off out for a few hours. I started packing again and pottering about upstairs. As I’m lay on my bed with a cup of tea watching a video on my phone H walks into my bedroom. I said “WTF are you doing here again?” And he said “D7 let me in” she was stood behind him smirking. In his hand he had snack things for the kids and told them they were for the trip tomorrow. It’s about a 2.5-3hour drive. I then walk downstairs so H follows me. If he’s gonna be about he can be in the kitchen. Not wandering upstairs. He then starts itching his new tattoo as a way of making me look but I didn’t acknowledge it. He asks if I wanted H to pay for the tattoo I had dedicated to him, covered up. I’ve got Roman numerals on my wrist for the date we got together. I said no I didn’t need that as nobody knows what it means unless I tell them and anyway it’s the date I met my kids father so who cares. I then asked if he wanted me to get the tattoo he got dedicated to me covered up. He just has “love” on his hand but I picked it and designed it. He said “no I ain’t getting that covered up. Never” he then says goodbye to the kids. And makes a comment about how “the last goodbye has already been done for us!” Clearly playing on his mind he’s not getting me into bed again ha!D5 wanted to wave him off so she was in the kitchen with me and he kisses D5 and says “I love you” he then looks at me and says “defo don’t love you” to which I replied “well that’s a lie” and he just smiled.

Again I know I probably shouldn’t have had these chats with him BUT especially with telling him it was the last time of us being intimate. I sort of felt like I needed to say it. I needed him to know it’s not something I’m going to change my mind on. Certainly not whilst OW is in the picture anyway. But anyway, we go away to the caravan again today and won’t be back until Sunday but due to the schedule we shouldn’t see H until Tuesday so I’m glad I said things that needed saying and now we will probably (maybe) have no contact till Tuesday!
Me - 27
H - 34

Online UrsaMajor

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2019, 01:20:58 AM »
Boy, he REALLY just does NOT get it, does he?

Oh, and the guided missile was NOT him projecting, it was YOUR delivery of the epic truth bombs....
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 01:22:41 AM by UrsaMajor »
Me - 54
STBXW - 48
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2019, 01:43:04 AM »
Well no UM he isn’t getting it. Which is why I felt I needed to actually say it out loud. Because I think when I’ve rejected him in the past I think he’s put it down to being me not in the mood AT THAT MOMENT and it not being a case or not doing today tomorrow next week maybe even next year. I mean I’m a very never say never kinda gal but the way things are currently IT IS NOT HAPPENING. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t tempted sometimes but nope. Not now pal. Not now.

It’s also really annoying that H didn’t stay at Ow last night. He hasn’t for a while tbf which means he’s parked on my drive so when my mum comes over and sees the car I’ll have 21 questions! Fantastic!
Me - 27
H - 34

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2019, 02:18:51 AM »
You just can’t make this Sh!t up can you. MAAAN!

So yesterday as we were saying goodbyes. H said “see you Tuesday” we agreed Tuesday. Schedule day. Normal normal.

So I’m in my room, kids are downstairs. Im packing and have my music on. Kids are watching TV and playing. And I hear someone coming up the stairs. So (my thinking it’s the kids) shouts “downstairs”. It’s ONLY B!OODY H STOOD AT THE TOP OF MY STAIRS. I just looked at him and he said “D7 let me in” which makes me think he’s probably knocking loud enough for kids to hear but not me. So he can creep in.  He asked what time we are going and I said I’m not sure just waiting for my mum to come but she’ll text first so hopefully not too soon as I’ve still got things to pack and sort. But I then walk downstairs to lead H downstairs. When downstairs D5 asks him when he’s getting her name tattooed on him. So far he only has D7 name. And he says soon. There’s a gap on his arm that he hasn’t had filled he always said it was for my name. He pointed to his other arm and said where he would get D5 and D2 name. Then I jokingly said “and there (pointing to the space) is there mummy’s name is going” he then flexed his arm to show off the space and said “yep right there” then paused and said “nope”. I didn’t say anything but thought it was funny.

He told D5 that he will pop over before he goes out if we are still here. So come on mummy T. Hurry up!!
Me - 27
H - 34

Online UrsaMajor

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2019, 02:59:56 AM »
Quote from: Sachat3
I just looked at him and he said “D7 let me in” which makes me think he’s probably knocking loud enough for kids to hear but not me. So he can creep in. 

Time for some new house rules..... That is EXACTLY what he is doing... Creeping in to control/inspect/surprise you....  It is WAY past time that $#!t comes to an end....

And I think we MIGHT have had different meanings for "getting it." <snort> But BOTH fit the bill....

As far as the tattoo goes.... would you WANT your name tatted on his arm now? 
My Tat rules were : Never get one while drunk (I haven't), NO names (I don't even have my kids names although I have thought about that one), nothing having to do with my former employer (US Navy), and nothing I'd be ashamed of having my mom see.... although she is a rabid anti-tattoo person......
Me - 54
STBXW - 48
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Site Map

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.