Author Topic: My Story BURNING MAN 6  (Read 2454 times)

Offline Thunder

My Story Re: BURNING MAN 6
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2019, 03:21:55 PM »
Well I didn't see that one coming!   :o
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Online Treasur

Re: BURNING MAN 6
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2019, 03:25:00 PM »
Gosh, me neither.
How do you feel Watcher?
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD)
No kids.
BD Oct 15. OW since Apr 16?
H filed Jan 17. Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

Grateful for any appearance of the tiny karma bus  
"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Online WatcherTopic starter

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2019, 03:50:43 PM »
I am stunned to say the least. I gain 2 sons and feel like I lose a MLCer W again. I immediately have to begin legal proceedings to evict my inlaw parasites so my game plan changes a bit.

Offline gman242

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2019, 04:15:06 PM »
That's exactly how I felt when my W fell silent. BD all over again.

Offline Thunder

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2019, 04:23:59 PM »
Watcher, would it be wise to wait a bit to make sure she is really going before you start eviction proceedings?  She could come right back in a few days.
If she does leave maybe the IL's will leave on their own.

Plus man this sure doesn't give you much time to get things ready..that's only 4 days.
I'm stunned too. 
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Online Treasur

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2019, 04:30:46 PM »
Well, Busy Bee did recently post about her thoughts that the 4 year mark is significant...
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD)
No kids.
BD Oct 15. OW since Apr 16?
H filed Jan 17. Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

Grateful for any appearance of the tiny karma bus  
"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Offline karmirtsaghik

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2019, 05:24:20 PM »
Watcher,

I cannot imagine how you feel. I am with Thunder on waiting a bit, but consulting a lawyer in the meantime. Did she leave anything in writing vis a vis your sons? She might be conspiring with ILs to accuse you of child kidnapping, then extort money from you. They are financially desperate people. If I were you I would write an email to her to say that you need to make arrangements for your sons please confirm that they are going to live with me from Sunday on till you deal with your issues. Also it will be good if you can make her sign power of attorney (concent) over your children's affairs as a sole responsible parent.

Is she in touch with her brother? May be this time he can come and pick his parents?

Please, take care of yourself comprehensively (including legally and financially).

Offline Ready2Transform

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2019, 05:55:49 PM »
She's not going to move in with anybody. It's a test within a manic episode. You told her your requirements and none of them are being met, so either stay the course in your own life or get ready for another blow up like December. I am with K that knowing what you do now, it's a good time for legal and financial advice and/or planning. Logic over emotion. One of you has to be the sane parent.
"Unconditional love is the highest of high standards, and while we are letting go of our need to control the process of anyone else, we are taking within our lives complete accountability for our own experience."

http://seriousvanity.com/how-to-cultivate-unconditional-love-and-change-the-world/

Online WatcherTopic starter

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2019, 06:11:43 PM »
Yes I can hold off on the eviction process and maybe they will leave. She is scheduled to sign her lease on Thursday and I will have a copy of it to demonstrate that she vacated our home. It is a month to month.

We talked tonight and she is obviously nervous so I am trying to offer some encouragement. At the moment neither one of us is seeing our kids. She goes home at 930 and straight to her bedroom.

She says the abuse stops now and she will break the cycle. S16 will not be MIL next victim. We do plan on co parenting. She has free access to our sons. Yes she is moving further away.

She is hesitant because she is missing them already but knows I will take care of them. She knows they will be going with me now to Gettysburg next weekend.

I was adamant. I support her decision fully, however I advised her that I would never except the boys being left with her parents alone. One of us will need to be an active parent. Just in case she changes her mind. She seems focused on saving her son's for the moment.

All that being said this could all go south in a nano second. It's her move and she knows I support her decision. She was hit again yesterday and it needs to stop. So this is her decision and we will see if she carries it through.

It could all be manic BS. She does change her mind.

Thanks

Offline GonerinGhana

• MLCer Type: Clinging Boomerang
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2019, 06:21:59 PM »
While I didn't see it coming, I'm not surprised either. I think she will be back to Watcher eventually, but really she needs to stand on her own for a while.

Even if she is manic, better to be manic away from an abusive mother who hits her.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.