Author Topic: My Story Exhausted, and finally DONE  (Read 946 times)

Online megogirlTopic starter

My Story Exhausted, and finally DONE
« on: April 14, 2019, 03:38:30 PM »
Mods....please link thanx

Previous thread:  https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=10763.0
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 04:12:23 PM by Thunder »

Offline forthetrees

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
Re: Exhausted, and finally DONE
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 05:45:53 PM »
You have made some progress:
No more "drama" in your thread title
You made it to and from NY
You faced the charges
You made an appt. with therapist to debrief and plan next steps

It will be hard to let go completely while facing the 4/29 date, but at least it´s not that far away in time and will be over before you know it. In my journey I picked a date for my new anniversary- the day I let go. It happened to be April 17th and it was day the now ex/then h left me in the ER and said to call when they had some information to convey. It IS satisfying to choose a letting go date and be able to celebrate the steps forward that ensue.

Here´s to your journey of healing. Let the self-care begin.
me 51
H 51
M 27
BD 1/15/ 10 then BD 8/21/10
D final 8/13

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 06:17:01 PM »
Thanx FTT

Yeah I changed the thread title by intention.  Because I am OVER all of his drama and bull$h!te.  He is truly ugly to me now, and I am done.

I would pick my new "anniversary date" to be 3/14, because that is the day I received the VOICEMAIL from the NY police saying there was a warrant for my arrest.  Obviously I had no idea why, and felt like I was being Punk'ed.

So, 3/14 officially ended my Stand.  It's sad.....but also liberating.

Online in it

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 08:13:07 PM »
Love the thread title
Now you can take care of you.
Breathe the free air.
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.

At some point you have to get sick of going through the same sh!t.

Women are NOT rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix ,parent, raise or change him.
You want a partner not a project.

Offline sachat3

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 01:24:13 AM »
Staying with you mego
Me - 27
H - 34
3 children together D2 D5 D7
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017

Offline Shockandawe

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 09:17:24 AM »
Here with you Mego

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 02:26:33 PM »
So I met with therapist today.  There are just SO MANY MOVING PARTS involved.  One step forward, two steps back......

We've mutually agreed that I need Mental Health help.  Plus I definitely drink too much, but that's all connected.

So, we discussed Outpatient vs. Inpatient.  She said she didn't believe the courts would care if I was receiving Outpatient treatment, only Inpatient.  So, an easy no-brainer there (I'll take rehab any day of the week!)

Then, which place takes what insurance, in-network vs. out-of-network, do they have any available beds?, etc.  Suffice it to say, I left the session more frustrated than ever.

And, hating my XH more than ever.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 03:05:11 PM by megogirl »

Online readytofixmyselffirst

• Back to being #1 for my daughters!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 05:03:46 PM »
Hello,

We've mutually agreed that I need Mental Health help.

I am so happy that you are getting help. You can do this and just go slow and easy. One step at a time and before you know it, you will realize how far you have gone.

(((((Hugs))))

Ready
"Always look in the mirror and love what you see."

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 05:42:53 PM »
Thanx Ready

It's something that I want/need anyway, but especially now.  My therapist said anger is just one part of the grieving process, which apparently I am now in. 

His actions of late certainly have not helped matters - any forgiveness now seems damn near impossible. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 06:19:05 PM by megogirl »

Offline Silver

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 10:38:27 PM »
Good to hear that mego, sounds like something that will form as treatment plan for you.
Your note that you drink too much is so important itself, something you can work and will have inevitable positive effect on your depression.
Seems to me that you decided to fight for YOU now, which is just great.

"I've seen dreams that move the mountains, hope that doesn't ever end even when the sky is falling. I've seen miracles just happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new. That's what faith can do." Kutless

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.