Author Topic: My Story Beauty into Beast 12  (Read 1293 times)

Offline PJ Ames

• MLCer Type: Low-Energy
My Story Re: Beauty into Beast 12
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2019, 10:25:29 PM »
Following along with your further adventures MB. Wouldn't miss them!
"I'm slowly learning to expect nothing and appreciate everything."

Married 1991
S: 24, D: 21 both doing great.

BD #1: June, 2016 - discovered EA with co-worker
BD #2: November 2018 - discovered online relationship with dude she met playing video games; she has never met him in person.
5-day separation (she left), November, 2018
W is trying (a little), but has no remorse. Nowhere near fully-cooked.

Online Whyus

Re: Beauty into Beast 12
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2019, 01:42:03 AM »
Awesome morte. The Future is bright and yours.. 8)
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 45
W: 45 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 30) Trainings partner. W is actually getting People to accept them.
2 Sons - 19 & 21
1 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Date 21.08.2018
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0

Offline Milly

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2019, 02:33:00 AM »
Oh, Morte, I'm so excited about your future!! I'm with plan Granddad and plan 5!!!!!!!!!

You are just awesome as UM says! Not only funny as hell but brainy too! I feel you're my child, I'm soooo excited for this plan that might get you everything. And you sure deserve it!

They will write a movie about you one day!
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D24, D21, S14
OW Physical Affair. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 50 last year.

Online MortesbrideTopic starter

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2019, 06:35:10 AM »
Thanks for all the support, and to my new virtual mom Milly.  :-* ;D

I would be an awesome movie.  8) I would have to have a super cool, funny, no nonsense heroine play me. Somewhere between Captain Marvel in looks and bravery and Amy Schumer for laugh-ability.  ;D

Anyway...

I had text Beast asking him if he could pick the kids up on his way home from work (you know since he would be out driving anyway, and it would save me driving the kids over and back...#moreconvenient). He made a joke about fitting them all in the toy car, I said ''Well you did it for bowling'' and his next response was ''Are you unwell?''  :o like...I have to be sick for you to collect your own fecking kids?!  ???  Anyway I text ''I'm okay''....and then he never answered the question for 4 hours even though he was on WA. No yes....or no....nothing just that....so I was waiting at 7:30 thinking maybe he has got off and driving so he can't text back. I think I was pretty clear that I wanted him to pick them up right?! RIGHT?!  >:(  7:45 still nothing...so daughter WA calls him....and he says ''Oh she was serious?! I am home'' and then daughter says ''he sounded really sad on the phone''. Internally I am like ''Yeah because he knows he is being a complete @$$hole!'' *insert eyeroll*.

I got the kids in the car drove them over and I was so pissed off. Really pissed. So I asked myself why. Why was I so mad over something so stupid?

And I think it is people (not just MLCer) not having the common decency to respond. Like how hard is it to say ''Yes'' ''No'' ''Sorry I can't''. It is just a common courtesy that you would even offer to a stranger in a supermarket right? So why the hell can't you fecking manage it about contact with your kids in this case?

Meh whatever by the time I drove over I worked out why I was so mad in my head and burned through the anger, so it was just down to mild annoyance. I took the kids all in, put their stuff in the usual spot, gave them a hug and to leave straight away. He was sat on the living room couch (unusual  :o ) flicking through channels in a pair of shorts (super unusual  :o :o) intently focused on it and talking to the kids...and not looking or speaking to me. Not because he was annoyed with me, but in that ''mopey I firetrucked up way''. I will be damned I am going to stroke his ego and tell him it is okay...so I just said ''Cya later'' and left.

Whatever.

So I guess now it is time for me to go do my final paper that is due Thursday. It is really hard to keep up the focus at this time of year. You start to feel burned out to the max. All I really wanna do is chill out and watch Tv but...this paper is part of my exam so that isn't an option.

One month to go before I get a break. I can do it! :)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Online sachat3

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2019, 09:35:58 AM »
One month in the grand scheme of things is actually nothing when you think about it really.

The only non response thing is literally a pet hate of mine. In every aspect of things like kids parties fu?!ing RSVP. Your going to be late meeting me for a drink. TELL ME. So I definitely feel your frustration there.
Me - 27
H - 34
3 children together D2 D5 D7
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2019, 02:42:27 PM »
Picked up the kids at the usual time. Beast looked haggered, but happy enough to chit chat with me...though he seemed to be limping round in pain. I asked him what was up...turns out he has ''Prostatitis'' again. I'm not saying the Karma bus has struck again but... ;)

That is not a fun thing to have is all I am saying...and is going to make happy go fun times 0 for about a month. Bwahahahaha. Guess skittles can have a go round the block on his bike because that is the only thing she will be riding for a while.  ;D

In other not so exciting news...

I think I mentioned I was repainting a table I got for free. My first DIY project of this type...and I am so happy with the results.

It was originally a dark wood with two drawers with white knobs, and the top of the tables had like a cream and brown map design, with a sheet of glass on top. They were ugly little things, that looked like they came out of an old fashioned cigar room or something but they were in good nick, and I got inspired. So I bought myself a sorta ivory cream colour and a matt metallic gold spray paint. I painted most of the table with the ivory cream colour, but did the drawer fronts and the top of the table metallic gold look. Then before the spray paint on top of the table dried, I dusted glitter on top so that it would stick in. I got a little scared that if I used the wrong kind of glitter it would turn out gawdy but...I picked a good one and it looks amazing through the glass. Then I changed the white knobs to some crystal ones. Anyway I was so happy with my little table that now I am inspired to change the whole living room round it!  :P

Today before I got the kids I got myself a blush pink fuzzy rug to sit on the hardwood floor in front of the sofa. The thing is so soft the kids wouldn't get off it! It seems to be a nice material that hopefully (knock on wood) won't get marked easily. I also got a matching lamp with a blush pink lampshade and crystal balls on the stem of it. I stuck it all up. Took a video of the kids...and sent it to Beast. He said ''Posh rug. Hmm. You've gone regal on me'' and I said ''No other way for a queen to live''. BOOM!  8)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Online Whyus

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2019, 11:26:35 PM »
Call me sick, call me evil I do not care. I am glad that he has ''Prostatitis'' again  ;D (sorry, I am).

Restoring old, sometimes ugly furniture is so rewarding and fun. The Thing is that you simply connot but the Quality anymore, everything is cheap and nasty or totally overpriced.
I have one or 2 small Projects waiting for me to  :)

I would love to watch your film morte, maybe a Little Bridget Jones and Tomb Raider in there somewhere too  :D
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 45
W: 45 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 30) Trainings partner. W is actually getting People to accept them.
2 Sons - 19 & 21
1 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Date 21.08.2018
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0

Online UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2019, 12:38:50 AM »
OK, not trying to be dense here but is "Prostatitis" the new HS way of saying he got his knickers in a bunch after he didn't bother to answer you ??

OK, I wikipediaed the term.... 

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.... OK... Well.... Maybe it could have.... I'm thinking that there are a few LBS's here that would wish such a thing on their Mid-Lifers or at least have a silent giggle if THAT particular version of the karma bus appeared..
Me - 54
STBXW - 48
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2019, 03:23:50 AM »
For the SECOND time since BD.  ;)

Offline Milly

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2019, 09:22:42 AM »
Morte, I'm happy to hear that your H's bits are in a twist. Love the sound of your pink rug and lamp shade. Matches my fridge!
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D24, D21, S14
OW Physical Affair. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 50 last year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.