Author Topic: My Story Beauty into Beast 12  (Read 1288 times)

Offline KeepItTogether

My Story Re: Beauty into Beast 12
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2019, 02:02:20 PM »
Call me sick, call me evil I do not care. I am glad that he has ''Prostatitis'' again  ;D (sorry, I am).

Ditto. And also, is that a little of the karma bus I see making its way out of beast's a$$???

Morte--your 5 year plan sounds amazing and I know you will do all that and more. Yay you!
Me 47
H 46
S12
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo. On again/off again like every high school romance

Online Milly

Re: Beauty into Beast 12
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2019, 12:11:03 AM »
It's Wednesday! Hope it doesn't bring trouble and looking forward to hearing about it.
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D24, D21, S14
OW Physical Affair. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 50 last year.

Online hopeandfaith

• Clare Brown Life Coach
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2019, 01:59:15 AM »
Not sure if you have heard of Louise Hay Morte but she suggests that all ailments are related to emotional causes.  You will be SHOCKED to learn what is listed next to problems with the prostate:

"Represents the masculine principle.  Mental fears weaken masculinity. Giving up. Sexual pressure and guilt. Belief in aging.

Hmmm, do you see any relevance there?
BD's in May 09, Sept 12 - suspected OW
Left home Jan 12 2013
OW confirmed Feb 2013
Moved home April 11 2014
BD again in April 2017 - clinging. 
Moved out July 2017
D19, D17 and S15

Offline PJ Ames

• MLCer Type: Low-Energy
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2019, 06:53:14 AM »
I keep a gratitude journal. Today I wrote "Thank you Jesus that I do not have Prostatitis." Oh. My. God.

Thanks for sharing your story, MB. And your MUCH-needed humor. I learn so much here.
"I'm slowly learning to expect nothing and appreciate everything."

Married 1991
S: 24, D: 21 both doing great.

BD #1: June, 2016 - discovered EA with co-worker
BD #2: November 2018 - discovered online relationship with dude she met playing video games; she has never met him in person.
5-day separation (she left), November, 2018
W is trying (a little), but has no remorse. Nowhere near fully-cooked.

Offline Acorn

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2019, 07:19:39 AM »
I keep a gratitude journal. Today I wrote "Thank you Jesus that I do not have Prostatitis." Oh. My. God.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I might write the same thing in my journal.  I’m female.
Live-in MLCer
Feb 2015: BD.  H has a Nuclear meltdown. 
Oct 2015: ILYBIANILWY.
Apr 2016: Affair discovered
Dec 2017: Seriously reconnecting

Online UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2019, 07:20:37 AM »

Thanks for sharing your story, MB. And your MUCH-needed humor. I learn so much here.

That HS LBS Bus to Hades is gonna be crowded!
Me - 54
STBXW - 48
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline readytofixmyselffirst

• Back to being #1 for my daughters!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2019, 07:40:55 AM »
Hello,

Sometimes I am so out of my league. I had to look up Prostatitis.Holy, now insert a lot of inappropriate words that would be instantly modified on this forum.

Oh my gosh Morte! Now we all know where you stuck the pin in Beast's voodoo doll.

Now, get to add prostatitis to my huge list of things to fear. Didn't even know it existed until today.

I like all your options and think that you do have a great five year plan. If you do get your degree and credential, you can always come out to California and teach- especially if you like Elementary grades.

I can hire you!

Take care and ((((Hugs))))

Ready
"Always look in the mirror and love what you see."

Online One day at a time

• MLCer Type: Low-Energy
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2019, 08:25:08 AM »
I love it! Karma bus has really hit Beast now  ;D

Not sure if you have heard of Louise Hay Morte but she suggests that all ailments are related to emotional causes.  You will be SHOCKED to learn what is listed next to problems with the prostate:

"Represents the masculine principle.  Mental fears weaken masculinity. Giving up. Sexual pressure and guilt. Belief in aging.

Thanks for that tip H&F, H had issues with his knee for a few months after BD2.. I looked it up and I found "Knee problems may be said to indicate being stuck in the Ego, too proud to bend. Louise Hay also suggests that Knees represent Pride and the Ego."   It's amazing what we can learn in this forum!
H - 42 (40 @BD1)
M - 42 (40 @BD1)
Together 15 years, M 8 @separation
No kids
BD1 - 26th Aug 2017 (Not happy, life has no purpose, "we have problems")
BD2 - 22nd March 2018 (Marriage is over, we want different things, confessed EA with someone 12,000 kms away although "she means nothing")
H moved in with parents 11th May 2018 (I asked him to leave as couldn't handle the EA rubbed all over my face)
H moved abroad 29th Dec 2018, not sure if OW will join him or if they are still in contact.

"One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change"

Offline Rising Phoenix

• Mlc- Cake eater for 3 yr now vanisher
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2019, 08:52:23 AM »
Nearly missed your new thread mort, noooo! Catching up xx
Me 51
H52
Married still, 22yrs
Together 30yrs
BD 20/10/2014
Left first 12/12/2014
10 come backs and leaves again for same ow
Last left 7.03.17.
Ow 16 yrs younger, no children never been married. co worker. EA turned to PA and lives with ow
Divorce bomb drop by him 31/8/17 by solicitor letter after being caught by ow at lunch with me 3 wk earlier. Not yet finalised.
Crazy divorce started by him.
Clinging boomerang for 3 yrs now Vanisher but  twice a yr pops his head up. ow has balls in a vice!

Offline MortesbrideTopic starter

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2019, 12:00:39 PM »

I read a few on the list...that was a really weird and insane coincidence but it lost me with things like Malaria being ''out of balance with nature''  :o :o....considering I am currently studying infectious diseases the thought that malaria is caused ''an imbalance in nature'' and not the fact you are infected with plasmodium parasite...Yeah.. okay  ::)

It could go a way to explain stuff like chronic back pains, or IBS or some such...but I mean...if she tells me the Black death is caused by a lack of emotional support then I am out.  ;D

This made me burst out laughing. Nice one. Today he was complaining about it again and asked me ''Can I get it removed?!'' and I was like  :o :o ''Sure if you don't want all the functions that effectively make you a man''. He didn't like the idea of that.  ::) Suppose it might be hard to attract 20 year olds that way.  ;)

Oh my gosh Morte! Now we all know where you stuck the pin in Beast's voodoo doll.

Now, get to add prostatitis to my huge list of things to fear. Didn't even know it existed until today.

Happy to educate you guys who take the time to read my thread...and sorry to make your worst fears a reality.

Plus side of driving the Karma bus is knowing exactly where to stick the pin. MWAHAHAHAHHAHA!  8)

And now for the Wacky Wednesday Update from yours truly........*insert drum roll*.......... Morte!!!! *crowd cheers*

Beast collected youngest at lunch time. He came in a ''pissed at the world, but cheerful to see me'' mood. He looked really eager to talk to me, but by talk I mean b!tc# about everyone. Apparently this morning at 9 am he was watching the latest GOT (who the hell watches GOT at 9 am anyway?! ???). His Aunt phoned the house, he picked it up and hung it up straight away (not knowing who it was at the time). She phoned again...he answered....she said ''Can you please make sure BIL get's up for his exam today'' to which he then ''Shouted at her 'I don't give a firetruck' before hanging up'''.  :o To be fair this is the kind of $h!te I had witnessed but he would never have dreamed of talking to anyone else that way and ruin face. He was telling me this story like he was proud of himself. He then went on to say how he went in to BIL room and said ''Douche bag, get up! You got an exam or something....Well I told you so...'' before walking away and leaving BIL to sleep. So BIL has missed his major exam for English at the end of his high school year.  :(

Beast then went on to tell me how his ''filter is broken. I just tell people like it is''...which isn't quiet true. What he means is...he is no longer filtering and trying to be nice. He certainly isn't telling the truth. He is just lashing out in anger. He was supposedly in a meeting with his Manager and someone else from work ''for a new key card''  ??? ::), -that part is questionable in my mind but okay for the sake of the story I let it slide- he tells me how as the other person left the room to get the key card he said ''You and the manager can chit chat or whatever until I get back''. After the door closed Beast said to the manager ''Look ____ There will be no chit chat. Let's just sit here in silence''.  :o Can you imagine speaking to your manager that way?!

I think by this point my very intense interest in scrubbing the kitchen counters lead him to realise how pissy or angry he sounded. He then started to say stuff like ''It's not my fault. I am unwell...'' and here is where my mouth was about to fire off because well I am me...and you know... :-[

I said ''Well Beast if you weren't...'' and I caught my tongue right there and garbled out ''sticking it ..'' and managed to shut it down with a cough...before absolutely howling with laughter because I finished it in my head 'in dirty firetrucking places, you wouldn't get infections!' . But even if I managed to cut it off, and shut it down, which took an insane amount of effort, he knows me well enough to guess what I was going to say. And I am rolling laughing so hard tears are streaming down my face, and he just said ''Just don't even. I don't need it from you too.'' But in all honesty he looked mildly amused.

I managed to scrape myself back together as he mumbled on about some nonsense, and I mentally congratulated myself for stopping mid flight of that bomb ass one liner.  8)

He then had to ask me to lend him some money so he could take £10 out to take the kids to the shop later.  :o Apparently the man is now so poor he can't scrape enough to get money out of an ATM. How exactly does that happen when HE has the job, and I am the one with three kids on income support?!  :o :o He came out with some crap about it ''was your birthday, and mom's and and and'' and I looked at him and said ''I just paid over £500 for the dog to have surgery'' ...anyway...I lent him the money to get his money out...but DAMN BRO!  :o

So he has his credit card maxed, they have a car in the OW's name which he probably has to help pay since he helps drive it, he has to pay child maintenance, he has to pay his mom for rent....and has blown through the rest that he can't get money out an atm 4 days before pay day.

Anyway he took wee guy away for a bit to his house, then brought him back when the older kids were off school. Took them all to the sweety shop this time (without any crying incidence  :o) and then sat for another 30 minutes of yammering on...nothing particularly interesting or relevant.

He then walked into the kitchen and looked in my slow cooker...where dinner has been cooking looooong, and slooow....all day **insert yummy sexy noises** and he sniffed it and said ''Ohhhh that smells so good'' and I said ''Thanks''...then he said ''I guess I better get home to have my toast''...and I said ''Oh that sounds ...uh...nice'' with a standard chuckle. Off he went.

Later I get a WA text of a toast gif.

I replied with a picture of my chicken casserole, followed by toffee apple crumble...  :P

Wonder who is missing his home cooked family dinners now!  8)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.