Author Topic: My Story Beauty into Beast 12  (Read 1290 times)

Offline readytofixmyselffirst

• Back to being #1 for my daughters!!!!
My Story Re: Beauty into Beast 12
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2019, 05:08:12 AM »
Hello,

Something is clearly broken in my brain because I saw the size difference, made me contemplate for a moment, but then I decided I could take the little a holes if I had to.  :o ::)

Wow, you do have the fight in you. That determination will take you far, especially with school.

The point is that you did not let fear over ride to do what's right. I used to be the exact opposite.

If I saw something, I would look the otherway or say nothing because it was best not to create an issue. Just go about your business.

Which brings me to:

Things that we compromised on maybe a bit too much just to keep the peace

This really resonated with me and my marriage. I was a doormat. Sounds funny to be a leader at work and be completely run in the ground at home. Maybe because I had so much conflict at work, I just wanted peace at home. I don't know. But I let a lot slide and there was a lot of give and give on my part to keep that peace.

I don't blame my ex. I have a backbone, just didn't use it.

Since then, I do speak my mind not crazy talk, but I do address issues if I feel there is a wrong. I was at the gym and this older guy was complaining that his friend's son just told his father that he was gay. Why did he wait so long? He could have gotten him help and cured him if he had told him earlier.

Another young man look distressed. He tried to say it wasn't that simple. I decided to speak. I said, "My son in law is gay. It is not something you can be cured of and telling his father was a major step for him and it is not an easy conversation. He can't be cured, that's the way he is. He is my son to and he is a great guy. I am proud of him and I love him."

The older guy said, "I didn't know that. Really." Not mean, but understanding.

The young man approached me later and told me thanks.

Not as brave as you Morte. You were BRAVE. I am working on it!

((((Hugs)))) and more ((((Hugs)))

Ready
"Always look in the mirror and love what you see."

Offline KeepItTogether

Re: Beauty into Beast 12
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2019, 09:56:39 AM »

I could just get... ''Beware of American''

They would assume I am gun crazy and think their legal system is a joke so...using stereotypes to my benefit right? :)

OMG I love it.  LMAO. I am with Whyus. I am pretty sure you could have taken those little a$$hats too.
Me 47
H 46
S12
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo. On again/off again like every high school romance

Offline MortesbrideTopic starter

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2019, 02:37:49 PM »
So it is time for the Wackjob Wednesday update..... Season 2, Episode 40 something...better grab a coffee because it is a long one. :o

My day started off in a vivid (talking high definition colour) dream about Beast. In the dream there was the old him, kinda sick and weedy looking with longer hair but his good soul...and then there was the new him with shorter hair gelled perfectly in place, skin tight sky blue shirt clinging to his slightly gym thickened frame, with dark dead eyes. The old him is working at a zoo cleaning out cages (random I know), the new him is running about town with OW or whatever it is he does. I suddenly get a phone call from the zoo security saying that he has been mauled by the lions and I need to come straight away. When I arrive at the zoo the security guards refuse to let me in the enclosure and claim that he was dead on arrival. They tell me I don't want to see him like that. I look to my left and the new him is staring through the glass window into the lion enclosure. He can not see anything from his vantage point as the 'body' is around the corner. I wonder for a moment about this, and then I realise he is strategically fixing his hair in the reflection of the glass...unbothered by his dead self just beyond. At this stage I know in my heart the security guards are lying, that they just have to keep me out, and are afraid to go in themselves. I manage to push my way past them into the lion enclosure, and I have no fear about the lions at all...I have to see him and make sure he isn't alone. I get inside the cage and find him laying on the ground, covered in blood....it is impossible to tell how hurt he is ….I know it is bad...but he is still alive. I am angry the guards lied to me, that his new self is just adjusting his hair in the window, and I lay down next to his old self looking at him and I hold his hand. He opens his eyes and he is surprised to see me. He says something like ''Why would you come after what I have done?'' and I touched his face and said  ''Why would I not?'' and he looked so relieved and started to cry. At this point I knew the emergency services were coming but decided I didn't want to stay in here longer in case the lions came back for more....so I picked him up and carried him out of the cage to get him in a safer place....

...then the ping ping from my phone woke me up. I thought to myself ''Who the hell is texting me before 8 am on a Wednesday?!''. I am a little annoyed that I won't find out how my dream ended, and roll over to get my phone off the table with one eye still super glued shut. It is Beast texting me (why is he up this early on his day off? He really is a lunatic...) some detailed paragraph continuing on the discussion from last night.

I hadn't been bothered to really text him at all this week, not on purpose..just...no reason to. I started to notice by Sunday night HE picked up texting for stupid things... one or two..here and there..just to make sure I am alive I guess. I responded with 1 or 2 words and left it at that.

Monday I got a reminder from the dentist (the registered number) for an appointment he had scheduled for Wed at 4. I noted that this was clearly his contact day with the kids, and wondered if he would r/s contact to Thursday or come after the appointment...but I said nothing to him about it. I simply copied the automated message from my phone into WA message. That evening he was clearly gagging for more talks, and started asking questions that need more in-depth answers. He was avoiding the obvious fact about the appointment, and I continued the few word responses.

By Tuesday afternoon (on his lunch break) he initiated in depth talks about our feelings on the latest GOT episodes. He was asking me if I shouted at the Tv, if I was crying....those types of things. At one point I left a big paragraph but he didn't respond because he was obviously back at work. He responds 4 hours later (about an hour after he gets off work) to say ''Sorry, couldn't reply before.'' followed by two large paragraphs of his opinion. I only note this as important because he is usually happy to leave me waiting hours, or sometimes days without a response...why is he suddenly sorry he took so long to reply? He eventually comes out with ''I decided to cxl my appointment. I planned a nerf war with the kids and to take them to the candy shop''. I am not going to lie this made my heart a bit happy. I never said a word to him, and he has obviously realised it on his own...and fixed it...without me telling him or pointing it out. Small miracles right?! ;)

Anyway back to this AM. An early morning text spilling over from last night. I send back a message , he responded, then I said ''Are you coming for youngest today after nursery?''....crickets for 3 hours.. until I get ''Sorry I fell back asleep as it was ridiculously early''. So..he has either woken up this am and checked his phone just to text me...or he was up for OW leaving for work/college/going to the pug ugly show...and text me before going back to sleep for a bit. ::)

But again...second time apologising like a normal polite human being. Strange on many levels. Strange that he is actually apologising and being polite to me, strange that I actually have to write that sentence about my husband, strange that I have to question why my husband is texting me...just. firetrucking. strange.

So he eventually gets back to me at 12 pm (3 hours post asking, 1 hour post nursery) to say ''Ok. I don't have the car. I could come over and take him to the park or something''. Is anyone else noticing a theme here? Is this ANOTHER Wednesday where she has tried her best to cock block his visitation with the kids? Hmmm...

Now his choice is to walk 45 minutes from where he lives, to here...to see the kids. Alternatively he can jump on his bike for 15 minutes with a busted crotch... :o

I leave him to figure it out, not expecting to see him until closer to time for kids to come out. Next thing I know I see his head walking by my livingroom window. He gets in the house, looking pretty worse for wear and I was like ''That was fast, did you walk?!'' and he said ''No I managed to get the car''.  He puts shoes on the wee guy, getting some hugs off son, small chat... I then said something like ''Oh I didn't expect you'd be here until later cuz you said you didn't have the car?!'' and he said ''Yeah I didn't, uh...people are just being difficult''.  Wonder what he means by 'people'? ::)

So another Wednesday spent fighting over the car for visitation with the kids huh? Or perhaps it is more about him spending the time with me. Who knows...but clearly it is becoming a theme. I must say his tone of voice when he said 'people are just being difficult' said a lot. Perhaps I am just reading into it, but 15 years of Beast watching tells me...things have been rocky with 'people' lately and he is getting fed up. We shall see... :)

He arrives back at 4 pm today, and I was upstairs at the time. I just heard him enter the house and begin speaking to the kids. As I come down the stairs his eyes do that little bug out thing and he looks me up and down saying ''Oh new top?!'' It is kind of new but I was wearing it this morning when he collected son so I said ''Eh I was wearing it this morning when you collected son''. He then proceeded to argue with me about the fact I was definitely NOT wearing this shirt this AM. It is really nice, with cut outs at the shoulders and I don't know how he could have missed it, and now is trying to argue with me about what I was wearing. I sighed, shouted daughter in and said ''Daughter, when did I put this shirt on?'' and she said ''This morning when you took us to school''. He then looked thoroughly confused about how he missed it. I suppose it has to do with the fact you just had a fight for the right to drive the toy car;)

Anyway in his arms he has a box of ice lollies....he proceeds to ask me 3 times which flavour I want, before handing me one of his choosing...then taking it back...and handing me a different one. He takes a lemon one for himself,  starts to complain how he prefers the orange and always gets 'stuck with the lemon'...I offered him the orange one he had handed me...then he said ''No no I like the lemon''. Okay... :o ??? ::)

He then make his routine short joke asking if I am shrinking. I reply ''Ah that never gets old...but I did notice you got new shoes with about an inch of a sole...is that to get you up to the 6 foot mark?'' he proceeds to pull down his socks to tell me ''This is where my work boots take all the hair off my ankles from chaffing'' and I was like ''What the hell does that have to do with the 1 inch heels?!'' :o and he rambled on about the soles making the socks go further up his foot...I said ''Yeah okay'' ::) As he was walking out with the kids to the shop he said ''I don't do straight answers. People are always complaining to me about that...''....Then began some weird ramblings about did I want anything from the shop, daughter said ''Yeah I wanna get mom X'' and he was like ''No I am not getting that, what is a X'' and I said ''Don't worry about it'' and then daughter said ''FOR GOD SAKE DAD I WILL SHOW YOU!''  >:( as I shut the door and let them away....

Honestly there is something really weird with the interactions with him today. He is jumbled up and confused big time in his head but it is extra super obvious.

Eventually they come back from the shops and decide it is time for the Nerf war. Beast begins raking through my kitchen cupboard. I ask him ''Uh...what ya looking for bro?'' and he said ''I need my safety glasses'' and I said ''Oh good idea, we should find something for the kids too...'' and he said ''No I just need them for my eyes'' and I looked at him like ???. I said ''I could put some sunglasses or swimming goggles on them'' and he said ''Oh don't be so nitpicking I just need them because I have contacts''...the kids were raring to go and so I said ''Ok well everyone pay attention and look at mommy...make sure there is no shots above the shoulders...'' blah blah blah. So the games began.

Two kids behind the sofa, and Beast with the other behind the kitchen table. I was the ref to determine who had been hit and was out, and keep score. After a few games each they would reload and swap who was on Beast's team. It was all really nice and lovely and the kids were having a blast, but I think Beast was having the most fun. Like a little kid at a birthday party honestly. And then it happened didn't it...Sigh...

Beast jumps up from behind the table ready to sink the last victory shot...aims for daughter's forehead because he thinks he is hot $h!te...and hits her square in the eyeball. For firetruck sake... >:(

She flies back onto the sofa like she just got shot by a sniper, rolling around holding her eye screaming...and Beast face went from jovial boy to instant guilt and shame. He dropped his gun and whipped off HIS safety glasses and came running over...but stopped short behind the couch and just looked at me as useless as a bump on a log. I am trying to calm daughter down, and he is looking that way were he is about to lose it because he feels guilty and can't handle his own $h!te. I tell him ''Go upstairs and help the boys with their PlayStation,''  because I needed to get rid of him before he started having a meltdown about what he did...Daughter didn't need that at the moment.

So while they were upstairs I calmed her down and had a look...and she has a scratch across her eyeball. Jesus this is like deja vu (son had a finger nail to the eye back in Feb). I knew this likely meant she would need A n E trip to get eye drops because it has a high risk of infection. I check and double check, and triple check to make sure it isn't just a bit of guck...that it is definitely scratched...and now I am wondering how I can break the news to Beast without him flying into a guilt meltdown. I know he is going to feel bad, but his defence is usually to have a child tantrum and make it someone else’s fault.  :-\

Anyway he eventually comes down and I say ''I am going to phone the NHS, I think she will need an appointment to get eyedrops like son had.'' he looked at me and said ''Are you sure?'' and I said ''Would you like to see it?''. Usually he would say no, but I guess he decided he needed to make sure I wasn't lying or something. I opened daughter's eye and he could see it too. He then agreed we should get her to the doctor and said ''Do you want me to sit with the boys while you take her over?''...before when we were happily married I would have went just so I didn't have to hear him moan. I would have sat in inconvenience for hours for something he did to keep the peace and not listen to his crap. Today I looked straight at him and I said ''No. I will stay with the boys and you can take her.'' he started in with his whining ''but I don't like to talk to them'' and ''it's a bit awkward'' and I just flat out said ''I'm not the one who shot her in the eye.'' ???

The fecking kids who are age 9 and below followed the no head rule and this 34 year old numpty decided he didn't have to. Ugh.

I called the NHS number, they confirmed she should go to A n E tonight. He looked incredibly uncomfortable and needed to ''go grab a bag'' from his car....but there was no bag. I think that was code for ''Need to go phone OW and tell her I won't be back with her car on time''. Ironic since she barely let him have it in the first place today. God I do not want to be him when he goes home tonight. #pissedoffOW

Can you imagine being in this position? Shot your daughter in the eye with a nerf gun because you acted like a twat, try to pawn the problem off on your wife....only she is no longer your proper wife because you bailed on her so she told you to do it yourself...now you get to phone your OW and tell her not only did you promise heaven and earth to get the car this morning for visitation, but now you are going to be late by an indiscernible about of time because you have to take daughter to A n E. If you were the OW would you believe that stack of lies? I dunno...they are pretty stupid I guess but damn. ::)

While he was away at A n E with daughter I text ''Thank you for taking her so I didn't have to drag the boys''. Mostly because it is the polite thing to do, but also to acknowledge the fact that he you know...stepped up to be a dad. I also feel a little sad for him (even though it is his own making) that he is likely going to have to go home and listen to a lot of crying/yelling. It isn't fair to have to deal with that when you have just taken your child to A n E over something you did....but it also isn't fair to leave your wife and kids for your coworker so... :P

He eventually arrived back with daughter at 10 pm. Both exhausted but in an okay mood. She has eye drops 4 x a day for the next week. He spoke for a few minutes and when I asked what the doctor said he replied ''I don't know I wasn't paying attention to that part''  :o :o :o and I said ''You are the adult! Who else was supposed to pay attention?!'' he looked at me weird and said..''Doesn't it say on the box?!''....Wow. He then told me to bring the kids this weekend, and that he was still planning the zoo next Thursday when the kids are off school. I asked him ''Is it just you and the kids going?'' and he said ''Uh NO! I thought we were all going?! How am I going to handle them alone!?'' and the strangest look crossed his face in that moment. I would dare say a kind of sadness that I had even suggested it? ...Anyway before he left he took the bins out for me and I shouted ''I hope you don't get your head bit off'' and he replied ''I probably will''. Daughter informed me that he took her to MIL's so he could get changed (he had shorts on and needed jeans to go to the hospital apparently). Priorities am I right?  :o

Here's to the Headless Beast driving to return the Toy Car back to a very very happy Skittles Princess.  8)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Offline sachat3

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2019, 02:55:58 PM »
Well that sure is a wacky Wednesday update morte.

I hope D is feeling better soon!
Me - 27
H - 34
3 children together D2 D5 D7
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017

Online Music45

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2019, 03:35:46 PM »
Crikey, Mortes, that's quite a day.
Hope D is ok.
Me: 50
H: 51
S:26 D:19 [They're his kids. I'm Step Mum. They both live with us - though D at Uni]
BD: April 2016
Many false returns.
Effectively moved out Nov 2017 [works away from home. Home occasional weekends]
Moved out full time: July 2018 after he renewed contact with OW.
OW: old school friend lives 200+ miles away. No idea of current status of this relationship.

Online Whyus

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2019, 11:09:10 PM »
Morte, did you really EXPECT him to Play by the rules? Hes not a child, hes a Twat as you said!!
I hope that Ds eye isnt so bad, poor Girl. Must be a great Feeling being shot in the face by your dad  ???
The dream you had is weird but a classic Interpretation of the Alien taking over the good spouce. The weird part is that you are the one to run in and save him, he couldnt do it himself.  My XW really was a very very nice Person to be around before she snapped! Hard to believe now really...

Dont worry about the princess throwing skittles at him, its all part of the Show  ;)
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 45
W: 45 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 30) Trainings partner. W is actually getting People to accept them.
2 Sons - 19 & 21
1 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Date 21.08.2018
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0

Online UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2019, 01:30:49 AM »
The head shot sounds like something my S12 would do... and then be REALLY surprised when I call Game Over....  ::)

Seriously though... He took D to Skittles Princess' place to change?  THAT must have gone over like a lead balloon..... <smh>
Me - 54
STBXW - 48
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Online Whyus

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2019, 02:39:15 AM »
The head shot sounds like something my S12 would do... and then be REALLY surprised when I call Game Over....  ::)

Seriously though... He took D to Skittles Princess' place to change?  THAT must have gone over like a lead balloon..... <smh>
He took her to MILs to Change. We would have seen the gun wielding, crazy american rebel Girl if it was Skittles Princess' place im sure  ;D
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 45
W: 45 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 30) Trainings partner. W is actually getting People to accept them.
2 Sons - 19 & 21
1 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Date 21.08.2018
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0

Offline MortesbrideTopic starter

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2019, 02:41:40 AM »
Daughters okay, just some eye drops until the scratch heals. No worse for wear thankfully.

The dream you had is weird but a classic Interpretation of the Alien taking over the good spouce. The weird part is that you are the one to run in and save him, he couldnt do it himself.

It was more like his new self was so busy with his image, that he didn't care about the old part of him dying. Symbolic no? :)

He took her to MILs to Change. We would have seen the gun wielding, crazy american rebel Girl if it was Skittles Princess' place im sure  ;D

What whyus said!  :D

You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Online UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2019, 02:50:17 AM »
Daughters okay, just some eye drops until the scratch heals. No worse for wear thankfully.

The dream you had is weird but a classic Interpretation of the Alien taking over the good spouce. The weird part is that you are the one to run in and save him, he couldnt do it himself.

It was more like his new self was so busy with his image, that he didn't care about the old part of him dying. Symbolic no? :)

What whyus said!  :D

And it would NOT have been a NERF gun......  Well, there is that thing about "We're Americans. We'll just shoot you." I get that too once in a while....
Me - 54
STBXW - 48
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.