Stay at home MLCer
OW for 3.5 years - finishing Autumn 2016
Reconnection started 2017 through 2018.
2019 is the year of Decisions!

• How I long for your precepts! Psalm 119:40
Sometimes Darkness Can Show You The Light
#111: October 16, 2020, 05:17:24 PM
Slow Fade,

Sorry to hear your news. Praying that the Lord guide the doctors to help you be restored to full health.

((((Hugs))))
M 58
H 58
S 28
D 25
BD 13 Dec 2010
Divorced 27 Feb 2015 (30 years marriage)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

Re: Sometimes Darkness Can Show You The Light
#112: October 16, 2020, 05:28:21 PM
Big hugs and prayers, SF.
"Unconditional love is the highest of high standards, and while we are letting go of our need to control the process of anyone else, we are taking within our lives complete accountability for our own experience."

http://seriousvanity.com/how-to-cultivate-unconditional-love-and-change-the-world/

#113: October 16, 2020, 06:52:49 PM
I am so sorry SF and will be keeping you in my prayers....life just seems to take these turns and it's hard. xo
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

"You enrich my life and are a source of joy and consolation to me. But if I lose you, I will not, I must not spend the rest of my life in unhappiness."

" The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it". Flannery O'Connor

https://www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com/chapter-contents.html

#114: October 17, 2020, 06:31:18 AM
Sending you love SF

Rose 🌹
Married 15+ years with 2 children
BD1 - 2016
BD2 - 2017
BD3 - Sept 2019
MOW Mar 2016-Jan 2018
OW2 - Feb 2019, age 30
H left home Oct 2017 to stay with his parents
Bought a family Puppy mid 2018 - referred to as ā€˜Pā€™

Link to advice by my mentor, Phoenix, on what to tell the children about H leaving - reply #33 (it had a glitch)
https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9313.30

M
#115: October 17, 2020, 01:31:27 PM
Sending you a big hug and lots of strength, Slow, to face and get through this extremely difficult new challenge. We are here for you. x
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

• Trial Subscriber
#116: October 17, 2020, 01:48:04 PM
Thank you for the support. Just when you think things are settling down life throws you a major curve ball.

I got test results back and they informed me that I have endometrial cancer. They are sending me to an OB oncologist. I don't even have words. I had the same biopsy three years ago and it was negative.  I don't even know what to feel, so many emotions swirling around in my mind...... :'(

Sorry to hear your diagnosis SF.  I just had to deal with my mother (63yrs old) finding out she had the same cancer, back in February.  The results came AFTER she had a hysterectomy, and they confirmed there were cells found in the biopsy.   Thankfully, it didn't penetrate any tissue and was contained to her uterus.   

I'm not sure the circumstances of your diagnosis and I hope it was caught early enough - that form of cancer seems to be the most forgiving and treatable.   I'll send a prayer out for your health and recovery.
Me (W) 43 - W 41
BD - Jan 17, 2020

OW status unknown, don't care, not relevant.

#117: October 17, 2020, 09:50:33 PM
Slow Fade while I can provide no reassurance without knowing the details of the biopsy, I can tell you that many types and stages of endometrial CA are curable. Things are going to be okay. Just have them explain everything to you in detail.

k
#118: October 18, 2020, 01:20:33 AM
So sorry to hear your news SF.  Really hope it has been caught early. As lj has mentioned, many have a very good outcome when caught early.  Sending love, hugs and prayers, kikki

#119: October 19, 2020, 09:18:36 AM
Thank you everyone for the prayers and good thoughts.   :-* :-*  I will take all I can get. A Cancer diagnosis is much like bomb drop; everything stops and your mind goes numb. Fear is a constant companion at this point. LBS diet is in full force.......seems very familiar!  :P ;)

I did talk more with my doctor and she said that the pathologist staged the cancer cells at stage 1 which is good news. Bad news is that they won't know if there has been any spread until pathology results after the surgery.

Stage 1 is great, but I'm nervous about the surgery as well. I'm feeling my mortality....... :(
Married 18
BD April 2012
Left home Nov 2012
Home May 2016

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.