Author Topic: My Story The end is nigh  (Read 2905 times)

Offline KeepItTogether

My Story Re: The end is nigh
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2019, 05:11:38 PM »
I guess it's ok if you legally cannot stop him. My H will barely come into the entry way. And even then he will only stay there for a minute or two. I think it scares them. How long has it been since he's been inside?

My H is forever putting off any kind of important talk. I think they honestly intend to talk to us....so long as it is in the far future. And then, when the day comes, they chicken out. Avoiders. Such fun.
Me 48
H 47
S12
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo. On again/off again like every high school romance

Offline Rising PhoenixTopic starterTopic starter

• Mlc- Cake eater for 3 yr now vanisher
Re: The end is nigh
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2019, 11:41:28 PM »
Hi kit, probably about 18 mths since he last entered the house. Complete avoider. Today is the day. Xx
Me 51
H52
Married still, 22yrs
Together 30yrs
BD 20/10/2014
Left first 12/12/2014
10 come backs and leaves again for same ow
Last left 7.03.17.
Ow 16 yrs younger, no children never been married. co worker. EA turned to PA and lives with ow
Divorce bomb drop by him 31/8/17 by solicitor letter after being caught by ow at lunch with me 3 wk earlier. Not yet finalised.
Crazy divorce started by him.
Clinging boomerang for 3 yrs now Vanisher but  twice a yr pops his head up. ow has balls in a vice!

Offline sachat3

« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2019, 05:29:39 AM »
I’m sire all will be fine today! Fingers crossed
Me - 28
H - 35
3 children together D3 D5 D8 (D1 D4 and D6 at the time of BD)
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017

« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2019, 08:26:10 AM »
So I had my absolute through the post and my ex h didn’t even gave the decency to let me know xx
Me 51
H52
Married still, 22yrs
Together 30yrs
BD 20/10/2014
Left first 12/12/2014
Last left 7.03.17.
Ow 16 yrs younger, no children never been married. co worker. EA turned to PA and lives with ow
Divorce bomb drop by him 31/8/17 by solicitor letter after being caught by ow at lunch with me 3 wk earlier. Not yet finalised.
Clinging boomerang for 3 yrs now Vanisher but  twice a yr pops his head up. ow has balls in a vice!

Offline Thunder

« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2019, 08:47:53 AM »
Rising, I'm still learning, does that mean he filed for the D?   :-\
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2019, 08:49:50 AM »
I am divorced. Arrived in the post today. Xx
Me 51
H52
Married still, 22yrs
Together 30yrs
BD 20/10/2014
Left first 12/12/2014
Last left 7.03.17.

« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2019, 08:50:24 AM »
I still have no finances sorted xx
Me 51
H52
Married still, 22yrs
Together 30yrs
BD 20/10/2014
Left first 12/12/2014
Last left 7.03.17.

Offline Thunder

« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2019, 08:52:31 AM »
Oh ok, so that is the final papers?   Was confused, sorry I knew that.

Ugh, so now you have to get the financials done.
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline Nas

« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2019, 08:54:11 AM »
So sorry. I never understand places that allow fir the finalization before finances are settled. It should not be allowed.

« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2019, 08:59:52 AM »
I have walked round for 2 days not even knowing I was divorced. I’m upset. I am an ex wife and he is marrying ow xx
Me 51
H52
Married still, 22yrs
Together 30yrs
BD 20/10/2014
Left first 12/12/2014
Last left 7.03.17.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.