Author Topic: My Story Snuff 4  (Read 849 times)

Offline blueroseTopic starterTopic starter

My Story Snuff 4
« on: June 13, 2019, 08:37:17 PM »
          I stilldo not know how to link threads so, if anyone could do that i would greatly appreciate it.

Today was the day of my surgery. I went a little scared. I then reminded my self that i survived the coward for the past 4 years and i can do anything. Not scared anymore. I used to ne afraid of being a single mom. Taking care of everything myself terrified me. Not anymore. I have conquered that fear. I did what the coward couldnt.
    My surgery went well. I woke up with no pain what so ever .  I can move my leg and it doesnt hurt. I am laying on my back moving my leg around becasse i can. Lol. I am so super excited about this. I havent even asked for any pain meds cuz i dont need them. YAY!.

I hope you are all having a great day. I might be a little f'd up as im writing this so please forgive the rambling. They have given me alot of stuff today.

Previous Thread : https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=10318
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 06:30:41 AM by UrsaMajor »

Online Standing Strong

• Trial Subscriber
Re: Snuff 4
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 10:27:36 PM »
Hi BR,

I hope the recovery goes great!!! So happy it went well.

-SS
W - 38
M - 42
Together 24 years, M 21
No kids
BD - 27th April 2019

Offline BrenM

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 10:40:04 PM »
Blue

It is ironic how through the LBS experience we do find our inner strength.  We are a tough breed, not just anyone could be a LBS.

That is awesome news!  It is great that you are comfortable and pain free....BUT...take things easy woman lol.  No skipping or pole dancing...just yet 🤣
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 10:41:50 PM by BrenM »
Me 47
Him 47
OW 32
Married - 20 years
Together - 28 years
BD - Nov 2014 - reason for affair said I controlled his life, wore flannelette pyjama pants to bed and drove our family car 🤔
Moved in with Young OW and her 2 kids Jan 2015
Total Vanisher
Divorced Sept 2016
S21, S17, S16 (autism), D14

🌹🌹Let's be real...Bren is the only one who can do Bren. I'm the best Bren on the planet. Trying to turn a skank into a Bren? That will surely end in disappointment, if it hasn't already.🌹🌹

❤❤Family isn't an important thing.  IT IS EVERYTHING!! ❤❤

Vanished Return Stories Thread #1 - https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9088.0;all
Vanisher Return Stories Link Thread #2 - https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9378.new#new

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 12:14:50 AM »
       Thank you standing and bren.

The pain meds have worn off so i wont be pole dancing for a few more days. Actually, its funny you said that because i always wanted to take a pole dancing class but no one would go with me. They didnt think i was serious. I still might do it though! Lol!

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 04:50:13 PM »
      My healing from my surgery is going well. I just have moderate pain where they cut me but my leg is pain free still. I can take the bandages off today but im kinda scared to. Im calling the surgeon on friday to ask him if i can go back to work next Monday. This is financially killing me. Time to get back to taking care of things.
     My future dil told me yesterday that the last time the coward was at their house the baby wouldnt go to him. He doesnt know him. It made me a little sad for him thst he did this to himself. But its his life.
         D14 went with him today for fathers day. He didnt spend much alone time with her. He had to have the wh0r^ and her kid with them. So unfair to d14. She is going for the week this week to his house. He was granted 3 weeks in the summer for visitation. A week of being ignored how fun for her.

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 05:02:47 PM »
   Whoever linked my threads, thank you very much.

D14 is gone this week. She is at the cowards. I have a hard time when she is gone with him for so long. I miss her face. She is such a great kid and knowing that she is around the wh0r^ so much brings out a rage in me.
     I have to go to my dr. tomorrow for a follow up until i see the surgeon next month. My cut is starting to itch which is a good thing because it means its starting to heal. I still have some moderate pain in my leg that i hope is only temporary. I was hoping for no pain at all but not with my luck.
    I will be calling the surgeon tomorrow to see if he will alliw me to go back to work on monday. I really hope he says yes. I can go back with restrictions. Despite the fact that i nerd the money i am going stir crazy. Before the wonderful world of mlc invaded my life i was used to being a stay at home mom. I loved it. For the past 3.5 years i have been so focused on providing for my family that i have gotton auite used to being on the go all the time. I cant clean like i want because i cant bend, twist or lift at the moment so all im doing is laying around gaining weight. I cant stand it!!
     Having all this time to kill i have been going back and rereading some of the articles on mlc. After after 4 years of tjis i still question myself on whether it is indeed mlc or an exit affair. The article i read today about an exit affair and a mlc affair really made me think. Everything they described about the exit affair sounded like the coward. Does anybody else still do this after all this time? Im mad at myself for still feeling this much confusion over this. I really need to go back to work.

Offline KeepItTogether

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 05:43:45 PM »
Don't be mad at yourself Blue--we all do this! But remember, the affair is but a minor part in MLC, though it is one of the most devastating for the LBS. I'll have to read that article.  I always go back to the fact that my H completely changed just before and at BD. And now he seems fine with never seeing our son, and not having any relationship with his family or old friends. But he is doing great at his job apparently. I don't know, they all handle it differently. But say it is an exit affair, do you see his R with the OW lasting? Do you think he will do to her what he did to you? Odds are high that he will either way. Would the old H have treated your D the way this version does? If the answer is no, then it is more likely MLC. Obviously not as simple as all that, but people don't change that drastically over night absent some major life crisis at play.

Sorry you still have some pain. Hoping that will go away and your pole dancing carer can officially commence!

Me 48
H 47
S12
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo. On again/off again like every high school romance

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 06:38:58 PM »
        Kit,
          Thank you. The affair has lasted almost 4 years now. They live together and have the whole time. Will he do to her what he did to me? He cheated on her 5 months after moving in with her. With me, at the time his wife. She forgave him. Why wouldnt it last?
        The article said that they behave in alot of the same ways an mlcer does around/before bd. My opinion. Its just i seen alot of similarities in the two. I have actually always struggled with this. Most of the time i do believe it us mlc but every now and then my doubt pops up to say hi.     
        The coward is still working for the same company he was when were together. He hasnt been fired/quit yet so he must be good there. He does see d14 on his scheduled days. Most of the time but doesnt pay a whole lot of attention to her when he does have her. He doesnt go out of the way for our boys and grandson. He does pay support everyweek because he is to scared about going to jail. Alot of men who get divorced do these things. This is why i get so confused. I wish this stuff would go away as fast as it came on.

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2019, 06:36:30 PM »
     I went to the dr. on friday and he said that i was healing very well and the pain in my leg would go away when the inflammation from the surgery was gone. I called my surgeon office after that and they are letting me go back to work tomorrow. Yay bank account!!
      D14 came home not moody. This was a pleasant surprise. I think she felt guilty about not helping me at all after my surgery.  Good. She told me that the coward asked how i was doing. She told him that i was getting around much better and that the surgery went well. He said that he was happy for me.
     D14 also added that she sensed some jealousy with the wh0r^ and their new female neighbor. She said that her look said " back off.he is mine". Maybe i should have said that to her .

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2019, 11:52:59 AM »
      Happy 4th!!!

I have been back to work for 2 weeks now and i feel great. I wish i wouldnt have waited so long to get this taken care of. Oh well, lessoned learned.
       I started talking to j again this week. The tension and awkwardness at work was to uncomfortable. I think for now just being friends and hanging out once in awhile is all that i can handle at the moment.
           D14 will be spending the weekend with the coward.  The fireworks in my town are tomorrow night. He will be bringing d14 and her friend here to watch them , with the wh0r^ and her kid in tow. I still can not get used to this. Spending their sick idea of family time with my kid. A few years before bd, when this mlc was starting, he stopped going with me and the kids to the fireworks and carnival and now he takes his wh0r^ to all of them.
     The coward called d14 today. He was working about 1.5 miles down the road from my house and wanted her to walk down and see him. She did even though it isnt his day.  About an hour later he pulled into my driveway to drop her off. Once again he is pulling up to the house as close as he can. He has done this before. He would start out dropping her off on the road, then he would pull into the driveway getting closer and closer each time. I havent been making a stink about him coming to the house anymore to pick her up and drop her off.
      D14 said that she thinks that he is only happy when she goes to visit him. I guess i can inderstand that. Im happiest when im around my kids too but i go out of my way to see them and talk to them because i want to not because i feel like i have to.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.