Author Topic: My Story Crazy Train to Nowhere - 8  (Read 1546 times)

Offline heroIam

My Story Re: Crazy Train to Nowhere - 8
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 02:53:24 PM »
I'm still here RT!
“In the end, you’ve got to be your own hero because everyone’s busy trying to save themselves.”

Offline Shelly7435

Re: Crazy Train to Nowhere - 8
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 04:36:47 PM »
Coming along for the ride
M 53
H 48
M 12 years; together 17 years
D18, S28
Summer 2014 - H wanted to runaway
9/14 I was diagnosed with Breast cancer
11/14 Surgery for BC..3 day after my father dies
11/14 BD 2 days after surgery. I have no passion for you.
2/15 moved out
Dated each other all year affection back on..
3/16 moved home
7/16 Diagnosed with Breast cancer again
8/16 No affection again. I knew something was wrong.
9/16 Another surgery for Breast Cancer
9/16 BD 11 days after surgery discovered -EA with much younger W from Work. That is over. I think he has meaningless flings. Work is his mistress
10/16 I filed for D (financial reasons)
10/16 I moved out.
10/16 Now off and on vanisher
5/17 Divorce final

Offline stillbaffled

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2019, 06:43:24 PM »
Following along....
BD: 1/1/16
Together 15 years - married 7 years
His divorce final 7/26/16
Married the OW

After all, tomorrow is another day.

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2019, 09:40:56 PM »
Following along....... :)
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Offline hopeandfaith

• Clare Brown Life Coach
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2019, 03:51:14 AM »
Me too  :)
BD's in May 09, Sept 12 - suspected OW
Left home Jan 12 2013
OW confirmed Feb 2013
Moved home April 11 2014
BD again in April 2017 - clinging. 
Moved out July 2017
D19, D17 and S15

Offline ReallytryingTopic starterTopic starter

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2019, 06:37:35 PM »
Quick update. All is well!

H spent a lot of time with my family when they were here. Even cake over the night before they left specifically to say goodbye.

He took the kids for a several day stretch. They seemed ok. I enjoyed some time on my own. H and I are in a comfortable relaxed place. I’m dating a man I like very much.

Funny story:
H called earlier to ask if I wanted dinner. He had S and was grabbing dinner. Said he was texting me and wondering why I didn’t answer. Turns out he was texting the lady at the car dealership offering her dinner 😂😂😂😂.

Kids and I leave in the morning for a trip home to be with my family. We are all excited.

Offline FaithWalker

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2019, 09:04:17 PM »
Attaching

I feel your pain with the description of D's issues with the shooting and H's reaction.

My two older kids were evacuated from their High School for a bomb threat.  Full SWAT came into their school and they had to be bussed to another High School.  Unbeknownst to me until a bit later, H was on a plane with his GF to New Orleans.  I got a read receipt on my text to him and he NEVER responded.  Not once.  It turned out all okay in the end but was so terrifying in the moment.  To add to it, my youngest went missing during that time too.  He was supposed to ride with the older kids but didn't realize they had been bussed, so he got turned away from the High School by the police who thought he was a walker who lived in the neighborhood (we had done a transfer from our school and lived about 3 miles away).  He had never walked before.  Finally my mom was able to find him along the road walking.

I will never forget how alone I felt that day and how much of the single parent burden I felt.
M-41
H-43
S-19
D-17
S-14
Friends 7y before M
Married 14y
BD 12/14/15 - 2 weeks after 14th anniv.
Divorce final 4/13/16
EA - 9/15-4/16
New GF 12/16
Engaged 6/17 (I found out 8/10/17)
Moved to her State 4 States away - 7/13/17
Eng. off 8/20/17
Moved back to our State 8/24/17
Has several dating profiles on POF and another but no major signs of anything new.

Link to my journey: 
https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=10630.new#new

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain."

"Don't become a container for bitterness.  It's a toxin that destroys what it's carried in."

"Sometimes - some things have to break apart so better things can be built."

"If we don't take time to heal, we will bleed on people who didn't cut us."

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2019, 05:29:10 AM »
So nice to hear you like your H, even more important than loving him in my opinion.

Love the dinner story, woman must still be waiting for the food  ;D
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Offline heroIam

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 07:38:19 AM »
Have a wonderful trip.
Happy to hear you and the kids are well.   ;)
“In the end, you’ve got to be your own hero because everyone’s busy trying to save themselves.”

Offline Dumbfounded

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2019, 10:16:36 AM »
Have a great trip RT.  I once texted S's coach asking him to come out and help me carry in groceries.  :P  It happens. 
Married 1998
MLC H 48
LBS W 47
D16, S12
BD March, 2016
Left home Sept 4, 2016 - living with parents
H filed for D - July 24, 2017
D final March 14, 2018 - still living at parent's house

“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising.”
― Jalaluddin Rumi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.