Author Topic: My Story My daughter and I will get there!!!!  (Read 996 times)

Offline sachat3

My Story Re: My daughter and I will get there!!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2019, 09:06:47 AM »
I can only imagine how annoying that is for you. But it sounds like the no contact side of things really helps you. However, he isn’t still able to make more of a effort with his daughter. That side of things is totally inexcusable.
Me - 28
H - 35
3 children together D3 D5 D8 (D1 D4 and D6 at the time of BD)
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017

Offline Limboland2018Topic starterTopic starter

Re: My daughter and I will get there!!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2019, 10:17:52 AM »
Hi sachat

I don’t understand how he doesn’t contact his daughter...When he was in depression treatment he was calling twice a week. Now he’s out, it’s a call once a week. I’m sure it will go back to non existent as per previous times.

So it’s been two weeks since he got out of treatment and there have been no phone calls to me. There were 2 messages to say how sad he was about the dog dying and the 2nd apologising about been a prick and not signing the financial papers. Since then I have text him twice in regards to getting the financial papers signed.

I can’t help but feel he’s got back with his woman. I’m trying to get in contact with my intuition again. I think in mlc we are given signs but we think our mlcer would never stoop so low to do.... (u name It)....but they do. We dismiss what god/the universe is telling us. It would be so much easier for him to be with her as he gave up everything. He moved countries to be with her and he got caught cheating in front of everyone. We see time and time again - Mlcer says he/she wants to come back then after a period of time they go back to the other woman.

I’m concerned my mlcer is playing me like he did last year. At least I know now and am stronger than before. Ok signing off. Onwards and upwards friends!
Me- 47 at BD
MLC husband -45 at BD
1 daughter - 2 1/2 years at BD
BD 1 - January 6, 2018 moves out
November 2018 - moves back in for 1 month then leaves saying relationship over, wants a divorce then flies over last minute to be with OW on holiday.
BD 2 - OW confirmed December 14, 2018 - meeting up with her for holiday
BD3 - engaged to OW December 21, 2018
BD 4 - tells me he is moving back to home country on January 27, 2019. Gives me 5 days notice. His flight date is February 1, 2019.

I just want the money and him out of my life!

Offline sachat3

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2019, 02:11:31 AM »
Hi limbo
I can only go off what I’ve seen on here and not RL antics for me as Clington has never said he wants to come home. However, I think your still very fresh into the journey so I would try and take anything he says with a pinch of salt. Maybe he is back with Ow or maybe he’s found Ow2. These MLCers do nothinf but run and run and run some more. So I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a form of Ow involved.

Stay strong darling. Your doing so good!
Me - 28
H - 35

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2019, 09:20:31 AM »
Sachet - My ex says he’s been depressed for five years....I knew he was depressed but I thought it was situational and once he found a new job he’d be fine. The first sign of anger was in December 2016 when he closed off from me for a week. In hindsight I can see the progression from denial to anger then replay. Is he still in replay? I’m not sure as he’s closed down after his treatment. I’m assuming he wouldn’t go into treatment if he was in replay. But he moved to a city where he knows one friend and his “ex”. I can see him just falling back into his old life with her. I actually don’t think he loves his daughter and I enough to try to make it work again. It breaks my heart to say it. Sachet - Your mlcer loves spending time with his children. Mine rarely bothers to call.

I’ve been thinking back about his involvement with our daughter and it’s been minimal since she was born. He’s only had one Christmas photo with her out of 3. He’s a vile father. He has been depressed the whole time since she was born so I don’t think he’s connected with her - hence he could walk out on a 2 year old.

Anyway my girlfriend and I are single mums so we are having a holiday together with the little ones. So lovely.
Me- 47 at BD
MLC husband -45 at BD
November 2018 - moves back in for 1 month then leaves saying relationship over, wants a divorce then flies over last minute to be with OW on holiday.
BD 4 - tells me he is moving back to home country on January 27, 2019. Gives me 5 days notice. His flight date is February 1, 2019.

Offline sachat3

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2019, 01:30:58 PM »
Limbo I know it’s not really a consolation to you right now but I always refer back to my own childhood. I never really knew my real dad. I just put it down to assuming “mum meets new man bans real dad from seeing kids” and no matter how much my mum never admitted it. I never believed her. Infact she never bad mouthed my real dad so I assumed (wrongly) that that meant she couldn’t bad mouth him because she was the one in the wrong. Then my brother joined the army and he got his birth certificate with my dads name in it. Long story short around 5 years ago I found him on Facebook and I messaged him. I have put more effort in with my next door neighbours pet gerbil than my dad has with me. Which shoes me everything I know now. It also strengthens my bond with my mum. She was w single mum to two kids and I may not get on with her all the time but I see it now. I love my step dad like he’s my dad because really he acts like it. When I’m upset he’s there. When I’m happy he’s there and tbh it’s actually no different to me than what I would imagine w real dad to be like. Your little girl may be loosing that bond with her dad but speaking from experience it won’t hinder her too much. She has you. And one day she may have w step dad. Even if she doesn’t she has your friends who will treat her like family. I know it’s sad but you will be just fine. As for him and Ow. LOL! I mean, nobody in their right mind would touch him. Which says it all!
Me - 28
H - 35

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2019, 08:00:44 PM »
Hey there

So I was bad and did a search of other woman on the internet and it came up with her listing her apartment for rent and available from next week. So unless she can’t afford the rent she is moving back in with the ex. He hasn’t spoken to me for two weeks since coming out of treatment so all the signs point to this. Oh well...the whatsapp picture before he went in made it very clear. I think his depression treatment was a way for him to deal with the guilt and lies. He wanted me to pull the plug on the marriage but he forgot my loyalty. I think he just loves this woman and has found his soul mate...plus he can’t be alone.

The fact he only speaks to his daughter once a week ..... he really wants to distance himself from us.

I called him but he didn’t answer of course. I’m not going to confront him. I’m going to ask him how he’s going and be caring.

I’m pushing for the final divorce.
Me- 47 at BD
MLC husband -45 at BD

Offline sachat3

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2019, 12:03:14 AM »
Tbh limbo. I highly doubt he really loves his Ow. I think maybe she’s really over the top. Like mine is. With the “wow your amazing” “I love you” “your perfect” etc. And I think these MLCers love the feeling that giver them as opposed to loving that person. That’s my theory anyway. I wouldn’t necessarily say snooping was bad because it gave you information that can help you. But as long as you don’t focus on it too much. You should be okay. Focus on the matters in hand. Getting the divorce and working out how to move forward for your beautiful baby girl.

I’ve ever faith you will do the right thing darling.
Me - 28
H - 35

Offline Mortesbride

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2019, 03:09:21 AM »
Perhaps you should pass the number for her flat out down around the bad part of town...

Hopefully she will get a 'nice' lodger in no time.  8)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Online stillbaffled

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2019, 07:17:38 AM »

I think he just loves this woman and has found his soul mate...plus he can’t be alone.

In my case I have never believed my MLCer loved the ow, or that she was his soulmate.  BUT......I do firmly believe he can't be alone. 

Your MLCer having come out of depression treatment indicates that he has some serious issues to deal with right now. 
BD: 1/1/16
Together 15 years - married 7 years
His divorce final 7/26/16
Married the OW

After all, tomorrow is another day.

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2019, 09:15:32 AM »
Hey sachat , still baffled and mortes..

I’ve gone through these thought patterns - that this girl was available at the right time and if it wasn’t her it would have been someone else. But then again I have these feelings that he  has connected with her on a deep level and will be together. This could be true love. They both have huge noses.😂😂😂

I could be nasty and send random texts from a fake account but That’s not my MO. I just say nose jokes!

Ex has serious problems as so I am just focusing on my family. He cares more about his mates daughters who are his god daughters rather than his own daughter. Can I ask a survey question. How many times does your mlcer call the kids per week? We average1 if lucky. He made 2 phone calls in 2 months once.

Awful and vile.

Me- 47 at BD
MLC husband -45 at BD

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.