Skip to main content

Author Topic: Discussion MLC in the News: Celebrities, News Stories, etc. Part 6

m
  • "You must do the thing you think you can not do."
And, the latest is....IAN ZIERING!

Same ole BS....Ian “asks” for divorce (yeah right)....alleges he and his wife “grew apart”....the whole nine!

They have two daughters.  Ugh.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 03:40:49 PM by megogirl »

m
Newest: Ric Ocasek and Paulina!

“Even if I should die before my divorce is final, Paulina is not entitled to any elected share....for she has abandoned me.”

Well, he did die first.  Wonder if she’ll ever see a dime....

e
I think Okasek was just an old, sick, bitter man to just write her out of the will like that. They were together for 28 years(?).
Wow, that's cold.

m
Yeah definitely a curmudgeon but his usage of the word “abandon” is interesting?!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 05:56:54 AM by megogirl »

m
Now Sarah Palin.  She said when she was given the divorce papers, she felt like she’d “been shot”.

Long marriage.  Five kids.  Middle-aged man.  MLC?

t
George or really probably Kelly Anne Conway, :(

She’s my age-ish, a year and some months older than me and h.

I hope they get through all this together.

m
Mods - please link -thx

« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 06:51:40 AM by Thunder »

• Trial Subscriber
He is?

LOL!!!

What a title  ;D

Attaching.

-SS
W - 39
M - 43
Together 25 years, M 22
No kids
BD - 27th April 2019

m
Standing

I’ve been following that story since he first banged the nanny.  His MLC was pretty epic.  Kind of funny to watch a MLC unfold simultaneously along with your spouse’s. 

Now comes the regret and apologies.  And we can follow it all on www.people.com or whatever.  I can’t wait to see the final ending to this!  I say they are back together in two years.  Over/under, anyone?

P.s. Cheerheart I think the WWJD (what would Jen do?) t-shirt is a fabulous idea!  Would apply to both Garner and Aniston!  Haha!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 07:54:37 AM by megogirl »

Mego, there is an option on FB, you can remain married as your Relationship status, just change the visibility option to “only me” - then no one, no one else can see it.
BD End of April 2017
Moved out - kind of, May 2017
Denied affair
Cycled hard April - Oct 2017, my son figured out affair, I confronted husband, we were going away as a family for the weekend - H monsters hard and files for a D end of Oct, 2017
D final Sept 2018
Many touch and goes
He lives in monster, kids haven’t been with him overnight since Jan 2019
Moved in with MOW, a former friend of mine, May 2019

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.