Author Topic: My Story Beauty into Beast 15  (Read 2574 times)

Online Dumbfounded

My Story Re: Beauty into Beast 15
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2019, 05:05:03 PM »
Easier to do when you don’t have the prying eyes of littles all about the house. We don’t want to confuse everyone. Haha!
Married 1998
MLC H 48
LBS W 47
D16, S12
BD March, 2016
Left home Sept 4, 2016 - living with parents
H filed for D - July 24, 2017
D final March 14, 2018 - still living at parent's house

“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising.”
― Jalaluddin Rumi

Offline UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
Re: Beauty into Beast 15
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2019, 01:47:53 AM »
OK, we are going to have to charter an entire BUS for this trip to Hades but Air gets the seat of honor for coming up with the ideas.... The rest of us get to tag along for laughing...

Maybe add a can of whipping cream and a bottle of maraschino cherries in the fridge for good measure...

xW did that a few times too. My cousin from the US had come to visit me, had to get a curling iron (her US one was not multi-voltage), and, since the German one runs on 220vAC and couldn't be used in the US, she left it in the kids bathroom... <heh>  The only thing was that the kids told her it was from my cousin and that she had left it for D8....

Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Online MortesbrideTopic starterTopic starter

« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2019, 02:12:12 AM »
You guys crack me up. Great to see everyone laughing and joking.

Dumfounded: I used to joke he was a loveable idiot. Now he is just an idiot. Bwahaha. ;D

Airmid: Those are all brilliant ideas and frankly the kind of $h!te I would come up with. The only catch being I don't really wanna explain to my 9 year old why mommy has a supersize box of mega condoms. That could get weird real quick. :o

Beyond: In regards to the worn sex toys...see above.

LP: Thanks for your input. I never even thought of the stuck in a lift thing as an anchor check, but that is an interesting take. Personally I really was contemplating just leaving him in it....to bad he had his phone to call for help. ….Nah I am only kidding...I might have phoned....maybe... ;)

Treasur: Unfortunately I can't teach the wee one to attack him as...well if I decide to go away for a week holiday or a weekend away he is the numpty who has to watch my dogs (and my kids). So although this is an entertaining thought...it's a no go.

Ursa: We don't need to hire a bus...we are all riding the Karma bus remember.  8) Though I do like some whipping cream, cherries and chocolate sauce...so might be an idea.

Not really an update as no MLCer activity but I did have a funny idea for Halloween while walking the dogs...

So in my living room at the front of the house we have this big window. Every year we decorate it a week or two before Halloween, so I was getting some ideas of what we can do next week during the school holidays. I was contemplating making little bats and what not but then realised I have a nice big bouquet of flowers sitting on my table (directly in view from the window) and I thought ''I am not sure little fake bats and my flower bouquet are going to match''....at any rate this is about the time my mind went nuts...big surprise I know  ::)

So I was thinking how firetrucking funny would it be if I did like a bloody hand print scene...with big hand smears up the window..and I could write ''Til death do us part'' in 'blood' with the lovely flowers and pretty house sitting in the background. Oh god this gave me an insane laughing fit when I imagined Beast's face next time he came over for visitation.

At any rate I have decided I should probably stick to the little kid friendly bats...seeing as I don't want to have the cops round and that.. :o
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Offline UrsaMajor

« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2019, 02:19:34 AM »
Oooooooo.... You are SO bad....

But I like it...'Til Death Do Us Part" indeed...

Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline OffRoad

« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2019, 11:18:15 AM »
And if the flowers wilt and die, so much the better.....
When life gives you lemons, make SALSA!

Offline Nerissa

« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2019, 02:14:11 PM »
If you didn’t have such small Children, Id insist you do it!  But we don’t want you all
Up with nightmares I suppose. ☹️

Offline Milly

« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2019, 01:13:39 AM »
Love the blood dragged smudges on the window! Can you just do it for the night of Halloween? Plus wilted flowers! Pretty please?
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

Offline UrsaMajor

« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2019, 01:20:18 AM »
You know, I was thinking....

You could get a styrofoam Tombstone and put the "Til Death...." thing in fake blood on that with your wedding date and BD date as the born and died dates and then put THAT in the window with the dead flowers in front of it...

OK, maybe a little TOO direct...

"Get that motor runnin'...."   The Hades bus is coming to town...
Me - 56
xW - 49
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

Offline KeepItTogether

« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2019, 01:50:36 PM »
Love the blood dragged smudges on the window! Can you just do it for the night of Halloween? Plus wilted flowers! Pretty please?

And be sure to post the pics.  ;)
Me 48
H 47
S12
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo. On again/off again like every high school romance

Online MortesbrideTopic starterTopic starter

« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2019, 06:08:18 AM »

Wrestling with your own mind monkeys is exhausting isn't it?

Treasur was talking about something else on her thread but this quote really stuck out to me.

Wrestling with your own mind monkies.

That is something we all do to some degree, even before MLC $h!te storm hits us. I remember doing it back in school when I was a teenager. ''Will they not like me because...'' ''Will they think this because I wore that''....

I can remember always feeling a bit out of place.

I had two different groups of friends, each who filled a need of one side of me. There was the smart, nerdy loners, who I related to and could have a decent mentally stimulating conversation that wasn't about how many boys we had snogged that weekend. I could talk with them about complex things, science, ideas, theories...amazing discussions....but they were always just a little bit boring for lack of a better word. They were the scardey cats, the ones to afraid to do things, the ones who wrestled a lot with their own mind monkies.

On the other side I had my wild pals, the 'skaters' and the 'goths'. The social outcasts who didn't give a firetruck what anyone thought. The ones hanging out late at the arcade, drinking under age, smoking pot...listening to rock and roll. These guys helped me feel free, and do crazy fun stuff that you aren't supposed to do...but are what makes up living. These were the friends who had your back, would never rat each other out, and found a sorta brotherhood between us. Yet they were never mentally stimulating. We could laugh and joke and have fun, but there was never going to be a good mental discussion between us.

I belonged to both groups, yet fully to neither.

What is the point? Well I guess my point is that I almost always feel like this. Like people I know will only accept or like one part of me.

Even though now I feel like I can be more of myself, I am still finding it difficult to really accept that someone can like all parts of me, and not just one bit if that makes sense?

So with that comes the monkey braining.
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.