Author Topic: My Story Remember the finish line, and keep going.  (Read 1219 times)

Online Mortesbride

My Story Re: Remember the finish line, and keep going.
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2019, 06:56:30 AM »
Yeah wanting to marry you after a coffee is basically because he is gonna black widow your ass!
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Offline UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
Re: Remember the finish line, and keep going.
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2019, 07:36:40 AM »
Yeah wanting to marry you after a coffee is basically because he is gonna black widow your ass!

Uhmmmmmm ... It is the FEMALE Black Widow that eats the male after coupling

Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Online KeepItTogether

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2019, 05:56:10 PM »
Oh boy, definitely the male-version of a bunny-boiler for sure!

Yes Savvy, you absolutely deserve a good man. And I think he will be there before you know it.
Me 48
H 47
S12
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo. On again/off again like every high school romance

Offline Savoir FaireTopic starterTopic starter

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2019, 05:23:09 AM »
You guys are so funny, glad to give you a laugh😊 most of us could do with a little comic relief.

Ursa, you crack me up!  I almost dropped my phone when I saw your GIF 🤣

The next time my friends think it’s a good idea for me to date, I just might have a jolly good think about it first if he seems a little too keen!

If anyone knows a decent, sane man, please send ASAP - thanks 😊
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Online Mortesbride

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2019, 06:01:31 AM »

Uhmmmmmm ... It is the FEMALE Black Widow that eats the male after coupling

Irrelevant details. Thanks for spoiling my joke Ursa!
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Offline Couragedearheart

• Trial Subscriber
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2019, 07:00:30 AM »
Savvy,

If anyone knows a decent, sane man, please send ASAP

I say this with love....and a great deal of sarcasm....did you actually just post this on a website for left behind  Midlife crisis spouses.....uhmmmmm

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Me 36
H 36
S14
Wallower?
EA discovered 5/31/2019
BD May 31 2019
EA ongoing? 🤷‍♀️ (Who knows?)
“God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we’ll appreciate the strength of his.” C.S. Lewis

Offline Savoir FaireTopic starterTopic starter

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2019, 06:48:19 PM »
Savvy,

If anyone knows a decent, sane man, please send ASAP

I say this with love....and a great deal of sarcasm....did you actually just post this on a website for left behind  Midlife crisis spouses.....uhmmmmm

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I did indeed Courage ;D ;D Totally get the irony! I suppose there comes a time,  especially after six years, that enough is enough.  My mission here is to finish my Psychology Degree and help as many people as possible who are going through similar life events.  I want to do this as a volunteer, possibly through the women's shelters or other agencies who help people in crisis (not necessarily MLC) but all life crisis'. So, these days the focus isn't on XH, but on extreme disorders of the brain of which MLC is one, and to help as many people as possible.  Not everyone stays here because they want reconciliation, but as a woman who has gone through immense trauma and aggression from a person I once loved more than anything, I hope my being here can help prevent some of the LBS's from making the legal mistakes many do, and lessen the despair and heartache they suffer as a result of the very selfish act of MLC.  Yes, I do know they can't 'help' it, but it's no excuse for the extreme things they do which most of never totally heal from.  The ow/om's are welcome to the shell of the former self MLCer's truly are.  The ow/om will never know the real person and the love we shared with them, that's for our memory only.

Morte, I am certainly not eating cafe man - ewwww.  I think he will keep contacting though, he's one of those once smitten, never go away type guys ::)

On other more exciting and happy things, I have been so busy!  I posted the other day I barely have a day to myself and things are ramping up even more.  I went to an old school friend's church fete and I forget how much I love this woman. We spent some time together reminiscing, I've known her since I was six years old, so lots of water under the bridge since then.  Spent the next day with another friend shopping in a really huge shopping center, my feet will attest to how many steps we did ;D  We had lunch and were so deep in conversation about some really incredible stuff, we went to another place for dinner.  She lives a long way from me, so I stayed the night and then received a call from another friend wanting me to come for lunch, so I packed up my stuff, gave my friend a huge hug and we planned another get-together during the week and whisked myself off to my other friend, got into another incredibly deep conversation with her too, and spent hours at a beautiful Malaysian restaurant savoring all the treats, and there were lots!  We left as the place was closing, I think the owners wondered if we had glued ourselves to the seats ::) but we were having such a wonderful time!  Went back to her place for a pot of tea before I left for the drive home.

I'm going out again today to visit a few markets and enjoy the sun and have dinner with a couple of other friends, so if you would like to joint us, we are leaving soon :)

My house is spotless, I did a huge Spring clean the other day and the place looks so gorgeous.  I am thinking of getting some more super squishy cushions and a new rug so we have the most comfortable home around!  I have done lots little things with furniture and decorating over the past years and it's now looking really good.  I still have lots of projects to go, so will start before the weather gets too hot here.

I love how we all seem to get back on our feet and live so well.  So for all the newbies, happiness does happen again, and you can be happier than you've ever been before. 

One of my friends knows a guy who is super gorgeous, respectful to women and an all round nice guy.  His wife passed away many years ago and he has dealt with her death in an amazing way, really did some work on healing and getting to know himself.  She thinks he would be very suited to me and is hopefully going to organise a date! 

Seems I am being sent some wonderful experiences lately :)
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Online Mortesbride

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2019, 06:20:59 AM »
Keep your spider senses about you. If you do go on the date I hope it turns out better for you.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.