Author Topic: My Story Beauty into Beast 16  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Treasur

My Story Re: Beauty into Beast 16
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2019, 03:55:33 AM »
Yup
Ok, so a bit becalmed but noisy inside?
And yes it will pass...but let it flow through, Morte...it sounds like a kind of panning for gold thing, wheat from chaff perhaps?

When is your next adventure trip?
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD) No kids.
H diagnosed with severe depression Oct 15. BD May 16. OW since April 16, maybe earlier. Silent vanisher mostly.
Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.
Healing and growing found here https://littleplotbythesea.wordpress.com

"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Online MortesbrideTopic starterTopic starter

Re: Beauty into Beast 16
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2019, 05:44:47 AM »
Ha I have to laugh at the insanity of the Universe. :o

Honestly I don't know who of you believe in God, or Angels, or Ghosts...or funky little sprites that just like to firetruck with you...but seriously. ::)

I spent all day yesterday in this weird monkey brain energy. Couldn't get out of my own head so I just tried to distract myself. I started to question my gut instincts on what I wanted to do...why I was doing it...blah blah blah.

Came on here this am in a sorta limbo defeated mood. Like..what is even the point...

And I swear on my life after leaving here two things happened that shook me right out of that energy.

The first I came across a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BRrvPQzTwE

The main point of the video? You will not regret all the 'no's that you get, you will regret the things you gave up on and didn't do. ''What if I didn't give up''.

After that I went to walk my dogs...thinking this over...what she had said in the video...what was going on inside my mind...

And then I met that old man...the one from a year ago who talked to me that day...who said what a gift those beautiful kids were, how a man who couldn't see what a precious gift they were was the problem. So today I meet this old man, after I haven't seen him for some time... and you know during the polite conversation he starts to talk about a ''What if'' moment in his life. A moment he never took, and now regrets it. I had said nothing to prompt this conversation with him about What ifs...nor the conversation a year ago...yet as if he read my mind he just started to share.

I am all for coincidences but this? No this doesn't feel like a run of the mill coincidence.

And to answer your question Treasur...2 weeks. ;D
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Offline UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2019, 06:20:16 AM »
I think may be what Treasur commonly referred to as a "Post-It Note from the Universe."
Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Online Couragedearheart

• Trial Subscriber
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2019, 06:29:19 AM »
Morte,

I saw this once in a movie....the old man was god.....🤣🤣🤣
But seriously, you won’t get a post it note better than that!
❤️
Me 36
H 36
S15
Wallower?
EA discovered 5/31/2019
BD May 31 2019
EA ongoing? 🤷‍♀️ (Who knows?)
“God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we’ll appreciate the strength of his.” C.S. Lewis

Online MortesbrideTopic starterTopic starter

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2019, 06:37:26 AM »
Morte,

I saw this once in a movie....the old man was god.....🤣🤣🤣
But seriously, you won’t get a post it note better than that!
❤️

HA! Well from what I can tell he is a lonely regretful old man for the most part. He didn't cherish his kids, put work before everything else, and ended up with a lot of regrets and I suspect at one point he might have had a drinking problem. But...I do think that sometimes messages are sent to us from unexpected places. Something to nudge you along the path you are meant to be on.
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Offline sachat3

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2019, 07:51:54 AM »
My view is there’s coincidences and then when they are too much of a coincidence. It’s no longer w coincidence.
Me - 28
H - 35
3 children together D3 D5 D8 (D1 D4 and D6 at the time of BD)
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017

Offline UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2019, 08:26:11 AM »
Once is pure chance
Twice is coincidence
Third time is enemy action....
Me - 56
xW - 49
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline Treasur

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2019, 08:26:29 AM »
A nudge indeed  :)
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD) No kids.
H diagnosed with severe depression Oct 15. BD May 16. OW since April 16, maybe earlier. Silent vanisher mostly.
Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.
Healing and growing found here https://littleplotbythesea.wordpress.com

"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Online beyondblessed

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2019, 02:17:48 PM »
Morte, how you've just described the old man, to me sounds like he may be a former MLC'er.  Perhaps one who figured things out a little too late?  Maybe one day it will be Beast passing along these life lessons in chance encounters?

Offline Milly

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2019, 04:18:28 AM »
Morte, you say this is the first time you're having one of these cycles since Tuscany, makes me wonder if the buzz you've been on since our trip has settled a little or gave you huge expectations for the future, and now you are scared things are not going to get better after all.

I remember you were scared before the Tuscany trip, too. You wrote about it the night before you came, you admitted it when your flight landed and you were on the tarmac waiting to go through customs and come out the other side and meet some of us. It could be that this is just how your body and mind react when you are about to do something very different, as if it's fighting against you, pushing you to keep the status quo. It seems like you've reached a great new mental place and like any big change it comes with up and down days.

To be honest, unless your weekend trips include dangerous activities, I don't see how you could be making any mistakes. 
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D25, D22, S15
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.