Author Topic: MLC Monster Shocks sis recovered MLCer 11  (Read 5555 times)

Offline ShockandaweTopic starterTopic starter

MLC Monster Shocks sis recovered MLCer 11
« on: November 04, 2019, 01:33:43 PM »
Wow another thread already,

Here we go everyone, let’s keep moving forward together.
Each and every one of you are so strong, so much stronger than you ever thought you could be.
Could someone who knows the techy side please link the threads please.

On a mission to demystify MLC we will do this together.

Previous thread:  https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=11177.0
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 01:18:57 AM by Thunder »

Offline MKnight10

Re: Shocks sis recovered MLCer 11
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 02:29:29 PM »
My ex h begged and pleaded a lot, became very clingy and asked a lot of questions about our relationship. I became angrier and angrier and more cruel and monstered a lot. I know he was devastated but I was in total denial about my guilt and about the fact I was doing this to him and became even more hostile. Anything he did or said even remotely connected to us and I would get irritated and angry.

I and my MLCer were exactly like this.....exactly like this, in every detail. Its all so similar.

Offline MyBrainIsBroken

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 03:30:52 PM »
Hi Sis! Welcome to your new thread! Do you think you'll have a chance to post any comments on this thread before it gets filled up?

Offline seahorse

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 03:48:32 PM »
SS - Attaching and appreciating all your input!

Sea
Seahorses have one mate for life...

Offline Standing Strong

• Trial Subscriber
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 04:29:00 PM »
Quick say something before we hijack it to 150 posts!!!!  :P

LOL!!!!

W - 38
M - 42
Together 24 years, M 21
No kids
BD - 27th April 2019

Offline Thunder

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 04:44:56 PM »
Standing you are funny!

SS your threads are always interesting to read, even though they go off in weird directions.
Following along...
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline Stand Tall

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 08:21:58 PM »
Hi Shocks Sis,

I'm bring my question over from the previous thread. The pages fill up so fast I'm sure it got lost in the past thread. Here it is,

You've mentioned that your husband moved on pretty quickly after your BD to him. You've also mentioned that he got into a new relationship right away and married that person. What is the chance, in your opinion, that he is going through his own mlc's?

Thank you so much for sharing and opening up about your situation.

Stand

When the power of love overcomes the love of power there will be peace.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to dance in the Rain

Be a pineapple; Stand tall. Wear a crown. Be sweet on the Inside.

Offline ShockandaweTopic starterTopic starter

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 08:36:26 PM »
Hi Stand

Yes I think he went into his own crisis and I know I was a major contributor to that. As for it being a full blown MLC with all of the accompanying parts I couldn’t say because I saw him only when dealing with our daughter and he was pretty civil. MLC is a compulsion it’s not something I chose because no one in their right mind would blow up their entire world, destroy the person they love and do that willingly, which is what I did. I was not in my right mind of that I know for sure. This is why I think MLCers shouldn’t be allowed to sign legal documents etc because I know I wasn’t myself and from what I have learned neither are any MLCers.

Thank you all for being here and BIB Hahahaha, there I posted something before we head off on a tangent lol.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 08:46:09 PM by Shockandawe »

Offline OffRoad

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 08:47:22 PM »
Shocks sis, you have said you had to do this. That none of the steps were optional. Why? What did you learn during each step that tells you that you couldn't have just gone to a counselor and decided on a different path? Why did you have to go through it all and not just part. Ignoring the foggy part where you could not think straight, that is. Or was that what you mean by having to go through this, that you had to wait until the fog was gone?
When life gives you lemons, make SALSA!

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2019, 09:15:34 PM »
Attaching
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.