Author Topic: MLC Monster Shocks sis recovered MLCer 11  (Read 5557 times)

Offline megogirl

• "You must do the thing you think you can not do."
MLC Monster Re: Shocks sis recovered MLCer 11
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2019, 01:01:36 PM »
Sis

What else did you do to escape the depression and numbness?  I assume OM was a part of that? 

Offline ShockandaweTopic starterTopic starter

Re: Shocks sis recovered MLCer 11
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2019, 02:35:07 PM »
Hi Mego

I would hop on a plane every 3 weeks to get to om and stay there for four or five days. I could live my fantasy and escape my numbness by living a life totally opposite of my real life. It was enough it was exciting because I could be someone else.
I had a tattoo, tongue piercing and changed my style of dress, my hair and had fillers in my lips. It’s mind blowing but I did those things and more.

Offline Jackolar12

• Waiting for my Prodigal to return to the fold.
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2019, 02:59:11 PM »
Hi SS, when deep in the fog what did your dreams consist of, was it dreams of your new fantasy life, your pre MLC life or just random dreams you normally would have had. The reason I ask this is to see if the fog controlling your fully awake and conscious mind was also present in your sleeping subconcios mind and in absolute control.

Offline 3Boys4Me

« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2019, 03:20:23 PM »
Dreams, yes, very interested to know about your dreams
BD End of April 2017
Moved out - kind of, May 2017
Denied affair
Cycled hard April - Oct 2017, my son figured out affair, I confronted husband, we were going away as a family for the weekend - H monsters hard and files for a D end of Oct, 2017
D final Sept 2018
Many touch and goes
He lives in monster, kids haven’t been with him overnight since Jan 2019
Moved in with MOW, a former friend of mine, May 2019

Offline Flabbergasted

• Life's challenges have made me who I am today
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2019, 05:12:54 PM »
WOW Jackolar, what a GREAT question!!
I believe in us, but most of all I believe in me!

Offline Thunder

« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2019, 03:58:08 AM »
Yes it is.

My H used to fall asleep on the couch and I watched his face.  He looked really upset, like he would get this frown on his face, sometimes his face would turn red, breathing was off, then he would wake up suddenly and look at me like he was in a daze.

A few times I asked him if he was having a nightmare and he would say, no I don't think so, I don't ever really remember my dreams, maybe I don't dream.   ::)

It was quite bizarre and I had forgotten all about this until you were asked about your dreams.  It appeared he was in real distress.
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline Jackolar12

• Waiting for my Prodigal to return to the fold.
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2019, 04:44:25 AM »
Thank you folks, if there’s enough interest I may start a thread. I’m learning leather craft at the moment so I’m absorbed with that right now. I find hobbies a great distraction technique to stop me dwelling on things and reduce anxiety.
Kind regards
Jack

Offline ShockandaweTopic starterTopic starter

« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2019, 05:40:02 AM »
Hi Jack

I don’t think I dreamt if at all but if I did then I have no recollection of them.
Great that you’re occupying yourself with things you enjoy. That’s the best thing to do. Keep up the good work

Offline Shelly7435

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2019, 06:37:25 AM »
Ss when you Bd, was it because your h found out or did you just tell him. My reason for the question is when I got the  bd. It came across as he was proud of himself but yet was crying like a baby one minute. By morning told me he was going to kill himself. Talk about the range of emotions. I didn’t say much... it was disturbing to watch
M 53
H 48
M 12 years; together 17 years
D18, S28
Summer 2014 - H wanted to runaway
9/14 I was diagnosed with Breast cancer
11/14 Surgery for BC..3 day after my father dies
11/14 BD 2 days after surgery. I have no passion for you.
2/15 moved out
Dated each other all year affection back on..
3/16 moved home
7/16 Diagnosed with Breast cancer again
8/16 No affection again. I knew something was wrong.
9/16 Another surgery for Breast Cancer
9/16 BD 11 days after surgery discovered -EA with much younger W from Work. That is over. I think he has meaningless flings. Work is his mistress
10/16 I filed for D (financial reasons)
10/16 I moved out.
10/16 Now off and on vanisher
5/17 Divorce final

Online Treasur

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2019, 06:43:23 AM »
There seems to be a common belief, ShockSis, that MLCers get much worse before they might get better in the sense of going much deeper into the 'tunnel' after a while. Looking back, how many years after BD do you think you were at your most MLCish? Was there in fact a 'deeper bit of the tunnel'?
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD) No kids.
H diagnosed with severe depression Oct 15. BD May 16. OW since April 16, maybe earlier. Silent vanisher mostly.
Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.
Healing and growing found here https://littleplotbythesea.wordpress.com

"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.