Author Topic: My Story BURNING MAN 16  (Read 2585 times)

Online Whyus

My Story Re: BURNING MAN 16
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2019, 11:24:07 PM »
So Whyus influenced my concert going.
Glad to be of been an influence watcher, any time mate, your welcome  ;)
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 46
W: 46 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 31) Trainings partner. Is tolerated by LaFamiglia
2 Sons - 20 & 21
1 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Date 21.08.2018
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0

Offline Thunder

Re: BURNING MAN 16
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2019, 06:40:46 AM »
Watcher, I'm glad you cut out social media. Yay!  It just keeps a person stuck.

I guess the thing is Watcher, some of these divorces take a long time, for various reasons.
My H and I pretty much had everything settled but because of his numb nuts lawyer it took many more months than it should have.  Costing us more money, btw.   ::)

With you, your W deciding on getting no lawyer and dragging it out.

It's really only been 5 months since you filed.  Your L said it may take 9 months, which puts you into March, which sounds about right.  The waiting is painful though.  I know.
It will happen.

Just hang in there and keep trying to see your son.   ;D
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Online WatcherTopic starterTopic starter

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2019, 11:55:13 AM »
Hi Thunder,

My coworker was divorced yesterday and his took 8 months however there was mutual cooperation.

S16 did goto school today. His conversation was all about weight today and he reminded me of his mother. He still has the noticeable cough. He went to school because he is lazy when he is home sick and all he does is eat.

So he is going to run this afternoon. It's actually pretty nice out today at 55 degrees. He wants to lose weight in his stomach and neck.

I told him he is 16 years old and he has fat that he just will have to grow out of in time. It's normal. However he is obsessed to getting down to 170lbs which I think is too thin at 6'0.

He knows his BMI and was quoting the numbers to me. Weightlifting was on Monday but he is not sure if he can commit to 3 times a week.

Therefore he is going to stick to running for now. He asked his mom to buy him certain weights for home. He says S19 will start to lose weight when he is ready.

His asthma medicine works great however his mom places a priority on an anxiety medication for his extinct ADHD according to him. Since he lost the weight he no longer goes to IC, which is good IMO, however she still has him take that med.

I always felt the IC and the meds were used to sedate and control the boys. Another sign that he is pushing back maybe.

He brought up the standard for Army pushups and I just rolled my eyes. Now I wonder how much of this exercise is about her and her Army dreams.

He was happy and smiling as usual. I will see him again tomorrow. I'm a bit unsettled by the conversation.

Now I have to make my way to Philadelphia for Luke Combs.  ;D I'm just driving in and out tonight as I would like to see S16 tomorrow.

The marathon temps are up to 45 degrees for 7am start. Rain in the forecast from 7-10am thus far at 36 percent. So hopefully it will improve over the next few days.

Talk to you in a bit.

Thanks Thunder  :)

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2019, 02:46:43 PM »
OK Thunder,

I have landed. "Somethin' Bout a Truck" by Kip Moore is playing at Bullies Pub. LOL you can't make that one up. I saw him in May. Dogfish 75 pint. First for me. Unlike Mortesbride, I don't get offered free drinks.  ::)

I guess I'm supposed to do the offering.  ::)

Oh I must be at a legit country concert tonight because "The Flannel' is off the charts. I haven't seen flannel like this since Minnesota and Dierks Bentley.

Dogfish 75 is no Minnesota Oatmeal Stout.  :-\ Nor the ever dangerous homemade NJ Vodka lemonade.  :-\ Well maybe in a few more.

OK so here we go again. I printed this ticket off my computer. I hope I get in tonight.  ::) The lady at the  NJ Turnpike gave me change for a 10 when I handed her a 20 so that's a really bad omen.

IDK if you noticed Thunder but there was a lot of commotion this morning on the forum.  ::) I have no clue what that was about. UrsaMajor stirring the pot I gather.  :o Its always those Europeans starting trouble. We are mild mannered here in the States.

Now its Eric Church "Drink in My Hand". Ok so I ordered #3. I have a lot of time to kill. Oh tonight is furlough at midnight.  :-\ My goodness. My year began on furlough and its heading to another one at the year's closure.

Can furlough hold up the divorce ? Look I try not to come across like I'm eager for divorce however my attorney keeps telling me I should be eager.

So Dogfish 75 is not too bad. In July I will re visit Minnesota Oatmeal Stout when I visit.

Tonight should be a great concert. We have Morgan Wallen opening and Luke Combs who is just phenomenal. Ok pint 3 arrived and I have to shut it down because this is where I get to talky.

Have a good night.

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2019, 04:52:01 PM »
Ok Thunder,

I survived pint #3  and now I'm on diet coke so it should be safe.

Anyway Jameson Rodgers opened and I have no clue who he is. The DJ just played the catchy "Save a Horse and Ride a Cowboy". I have no clue what they are inferring to with that one. He wrote a Chris Lane song and that's all I knew.

Morgan Wallen is next with "Whiskey Glasses".  ;D

Anyway Thunder, back to UrsaMajor. You don't find it strange that he is from Colorado and living in Germany. Is he really European ? Or an American ? His status is very confusing to me.

Anyway he is my go to throw the European under the bus if you haven't noticed. However, I could be throwing an innocent American under the bus. See my confusion.  ::)

Ok Morgan Wallen is next. I have to live update because I may not remember the small details tomorrow.

Offline Thunder

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2019, 04:57:25 PM »
 ;D

Maybe UM is an undercover agent, or worse yet, a double agent.

Hope you enjoy your concert, Watcher.  :)
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2019, 05:46:28 PM »
LOL Thunder,

Morgan Wallen finished. I knew 3 songs and he closed with the crowd favorite "Whiskey Glasses". That was a good one with everyone on their feet. So I went to get my 2nd diet coke, ugh, anyway this woman asked me 3 times if I liked slumber parties. She had a huge beer. What on earth was she talking about Thunder, lol.

Hey UrsaMajor, do you know about slumber parties for adults ? I am sooooooo slow, lol. Thankfully I transitioned to diet coke.  ::)

Ok Luke Combs is next. This is the one I've been waiting for.  ;D  I wonder if they asked Mortesbride about slumber parties at that bar   ::)

Yes Thunder, always be skeptical of that UrsaMajor.

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2019, 07:58:50 PM »
Ok Thunder,

My final report. I made it to my car safely after it was explained to me what slumber party meant. You know Thunder, that woman needed to be direct and just say she wanted to have sex. I really need the direct approach, lol.

A great concert tonight. Just a few of my favorites, "Beautiful Crazy", "When It Rains It Pours", "She Got The Best of Me", "One Number Away", "Beer Never Broke My Heart",

"Even Though I'm Leaving" reminds me of my son, and he closed out with "Hurricane" which I had completely forgotten about.

He had so many other songs. This was a standing all night concert and the crowd was really into it. I'd say Beer Never Broke My Heart, "She Got the Best of Me" and "Hurricane" were the crowd favorites.

I'm going home alone now as I wait for the parking lot to empty. I don't think I'm ready for adult slumber parties yet. Sounded like a lot of fun however I really needed that diet coke.  ::)

Ok now have a Good Night.  :)

Online Whyus

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2019, 10:56:26 PM »
Awesome watcher…. I am so looking Forward to Luke Combs and The cadillac three (love those guys) in Berlin next march…. the evening before "Beartooth" are in berlin so it will be a days Holiday on the Friday and a looooooong Weekend in Berlin 8)
btw, you can tell that you had 2 pints in your Posts  ;D, just saying like  :).

have a great Weekend.
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 46
W: 46 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 31) Trainings partner. Is tolerated by LaFamiglia
2 Sons - 20 & 21
1 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Date 21.08.2018
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0

Offline Rosetintedglasses

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2019, 05:19:05 AM »
btw, you can tell that you had 2 pints in your Posts  ;D, just saying like  :).

Ha ha just what I was thinking! Good for you Watcher! 🍻
Married 15+ years with 2 children
BD1 - 2016
BD2 - 2017
BD3 - Sept 2019
MOW Mar 2016-Jan 2018
OW2 - Feb 2019, age 30
H left home Oct 2017 to stay with his parents
Bought a family Puppy mid 2018 - referred to as ‘P’

Link to advice by my mentor, Phoenix, on what to tell the children about H leaving - reply #33 (it had a glitch)
https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9313.30

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.