Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Galentine´s Day

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
Off-Topic Galentine´s Day
OP: February 07, 2020, 05:21:07 PM
This year I finally clued-in in time and want to share the date. Tuesday, Feb. 11th is Galentine´s Day, a day to gather with your chick friends to celebrate friendship. It´s up there with Festivus in the invented holiday category. For the back story see: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a26052713/galentines-day/

I am going to meet up with a former co-worker with whom I shared many a laugh. She retired in the spring and we plan to meet more often with yet another former co-worker.

Go ahead, invite a friend for this day and you might just have so much fun that a traditional Valentines Day would seem a let down (ya never know).
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 06:31:32 AM by UrsaMajor »
me 51
H 51
M 27
BD 1/15/ 10 then BD 8/21/10
D final 8/13

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
Re: Galentine´s Day
#1: February 12, 2020, 05:16:29 AM
Galentine´s Day was a success- phenomenal BBQ and lots of belly laughs. It was a great way to celebrate friendship and we´re going to make time for more celebrations. Whether in the midst of this painful journey or past the worst, friendships allow us to greet another day.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 06:32:02 AM by UrsaMajor »
me 51
H 51
M 27
BD 1/15/ 10 then BD 8/21/10
D final 8/13

F
  • Trial Subscriber
Re: Galentine´s Day
#2: February 12, 2020, 07:20:39 AM
Nice!  I have plans this weekend as well for a girls trip(with our little kids).  It’s nice to stay busy on these holidays!
Married 20 years
Husband is 43
Me-39
4 kids 6-15 years old

BD-October 2018-ILYBNIL, wants a divorce, this after I found out about OW 1(EA), OW2(PA) no longer together.  I believe he is single. 
April 2019 He got an apartment and moved out.
Oct 2019-Apologized for a years worth of monster behavior.  Still wants to start divorce this Spring, is distant, but friendly.  Tries more with kids, but mostly just helps haul them around(superficial).
Spring 2019 H agreed to put off the divorce another school year to keep the kids and I from moving back to TX.
2020-He has continued to help out when asked and be polite.  I do think he questions his choices at times.  I do not believe he has OW.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.