Skip to main content

Author Topic: My Story 2020 with clearer vision - Part 2

• Trial Subscriber
My Story 2020 with clearer vision - Part 2
#100: October 17, 2020, 02:13:27 PM
Sounds like you had a touch and go.....so naturally, its time to go back into that shell.
Me (W) 43 - W 41
BD - Jan 17, 2020

OW status unknown, don't care, not relevant.

• You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
2020 with clearer vision - Part 2
#101: October 19, 2020, 05:22:30 AM
He's going to have 2 more kids with you? Really?  How is THAT going to happen?  Immaculate Conception?  I mean, it does take a certain physical proximity in order to get pregnant and I am sure that OW would have objections....  ::)
Me - 57, xW - 50
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 13, D - 9
2 Dogs
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

s
#102: October 19, 2020, 09:10:09 AM
LBS - It certainly was a strange touch and go.

UM - I do chuckle to myself thinking about that. “Hey Ow. I know you struggle with my three girls but funnt story. I’ve got my ex knocked up. Here’s a 4th, oh and I’ll be having a 5th”.

If I had to guess, it probably comes from a place of fear. He knows i love a big family. I love the house full of noise and kids and all those things. And I guess, as we come to three years his mind is wondering to “it’s been three years. She’s probably found someone else. Oh for what if she has more kids” type thing.

And just to throw this strange T&G a full 360.
Saturday when the girls were with Clinton . They all seemed to be in one bedroom having a sleepover, they ask for this at mine a lot. And they FaceTimed me because they all missed me.

Sunday D9 text me and said she was doing school work. (I do fine this odd as it’s been mentioned in my thread it annoys me he doesn’t do the practical stuff with them and the very next time he has them. He does practical stuff) he then phoned me and said “I’ll be about half an hour with them. Just taking them for a McDonald’s for tea” (he never usually tells me when he is bringing them home!) so I said “right ok” he then said “right we’ll I’m near a few shops. Do you need anything bringing in?” I explained I didn’t.

Then when he brought the girls back he was happy upbeat, chatty even. He stood there and clapped in my kitchen and I looked at him thinking it was sarcastic. He then said “hats off to you what you’ve done to D4 hair. It’s a dream now”. Usually her hair gets notty and matted quite easy but recently I’ve been using a oil in it and brushing it out and it’s helped a lot. I was so shocked that he actually mentioned it.

Me - 28
H - 35
3 children together D3 D6 D8 (D1 D4 and D6 at the time of BD)
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017
Moved in with Ow - November 2019
Ow met children - December 2019

• Back to being #1 for my daughters!!!!
#103: October 19, 2020, 01:29:09 PM
Hello,

I’ve got two more kids in me but I’m only having children to you. I can’t have two baby mummas

Hello, are you Kourtney Kardashian and he's Scott Disick? Wow, quite the confidence. I guess you really don't have much choice in this conversation. Like you stated, he has a habit of focusing on fantasy while ignoring reality. After all, he is at your place having arrived in OW's car because he can't afford to pay to have his own car fixed, He then takes the time to talk of having two more kids with you so you can have the honor of raising all five of his kids on your own while he plays?

Clington gets upset about your drinking while in the meantime he is abusing magic mushrooms. Wow

How did you keep a straight face? Because of that conversation, I am going home after work and having a drink myself.

You just can't make this stuff up,

((((((Ready))))))
"Always look in the mirror and love what you see."

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.