Skip to main content

Author Topic: Discussion RCR on Unfaithful series on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) & Huffington Post panel

• Administrator
Awesome and thanks. I just responded. I think I am safe responding or answering a question, but I don't want to violate the rules with blatant self-promotion. I referenced The Hero's Spouse website and I hope that is okay. I may go to the other clip and post something more neutral just so I can be notified when there are comments.
I would post something else more generic with no links. or mention of the site.
Then maybe I can ask you a question about how to get more info or something.

• Administrator
    • The Hero's Spouse
Yeah, more generic. I tried to post and it still hasn't gone through. I'll try again.

G
This is so great!  Any where to see the entire series?  I'm not a TV person.  I know we have cable.  Or is there a link where we can see the entire series.  Also, let me know if you want comment reply posted somewhere. 
Gallagher

• Administrator
    • The Hero's Spouse
This is so great!  Any where to see the entire series?  I'm not a TV person.  I know we have cable.  Or is there a link where we can see the entire series.  Also, let me know if you want comment reply posted somewhere.

I don't know if the entire series is available somewhere--maybe if you have a subscription online to something that includes OWN.
As for replying--YES, you can leave a reply at the links mentioned in this thread. Your reply may or may not go through if you mention the site's name--even though the name is not the url itself. Though the blog and forum do have the site name in their url. But the idea is really to see if we can end up getting some references that can lead to us--if at least by a Google search. So a reference to me having a forum, website, coaching...just so readers will realize there is a lot more than my story on OWN and be curious.

• Administrator
I have tried to put in hero's spouse and it was moderated.
I think the more we post, the more possibilites of someone coming up with a google term that will find us.

T
I haven't been able to watch this, but regarding the terminology, does "standing for your marriage", or "midlife crisis" work in terms of passing their moderators?

• Administrator
I haven't been able to watch this, but regarding the terminology, does "standing for your marriage", or "midlife crisis" work in terms of passing their moderators?
Yes both of those terms should be fine and I have already used them.

• Administrator
    • The Hero's Spouse
The same longer clip is up at Youtube and they are looser with the comments. It would not allow the comment with an actual web link, but it did allow references and I even got the web address for the main site in by removing the www and the .com. We'll see if it stays up.
Here is that clip: http://bit.ly/YaE6qZ

• Administrator
I finally got to watch the show tonight, I only watched your half of the show.
You both did very well, did you give them all those real pictures of you?

I was surprised that there is no host or moderator for the show.
And they never mentioned the length of time at all.
Of course it must have happened in 23 mins because that is as long as the whole program took. :) :) :)

I hope this helps as Oprah is a huge promoter.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.