Skip to main content

Author Topic: Interacting with Your MLCer LBS's parents

C
Interacting with Your MLCer Re: LBS's parents
#20: April 10, 2013, 12:51:00 PM
My mum and dad got on well with my ex.  My dad died seventeen years ago (eighteen months after we got together) so he obviously doesn't know what happened.  I know he would have been really angry though.

My mum was extremely fond of my ex and we saw her most days after her stroke, as we work across the road from her house.  He then didn't see her from the day he told me about OW, till the day he took me to the hospital nearly two and a half years later after she had had a fall and broken her hip.  Mum was very angry at the beginning but when I told her about MLC she seemed to understand and hoped he would come to see her.  However, it was only the fact that he ended up giving me a lift to the hospital from work (I don't drive) that meant he got to see her.  He has since said that he is very glad that he saw her before she died.

C
xx

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.