Author Topic: MLC Monster Authentic material from MLC'er blog  (Read 22822 times)

Offline AlbatrossTopic starterTopic starter

• Lord, give me patience, but please hurry!
MLC Monster Re: Authentic material from MLC'er blog
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2017, 01:24:58 PM »
Thursday, June 15, 2017
I don't want to forget

"Do we forget more happiest or sad moments of life ?

Sad moments we  do not like to remember, but they are here as soon as we think of them. And they are with all sounds, smells, pictures, even those clouded by tears.

Happy moments we seek in memories, like we hide them from self. Maybe because we do not want to remember them how we was happy and now we aren't. Maybe because it is the worst have it and then not have it, like old proverb said. And there is nothing worse than lost happiness. Especially when each smile remind you on your past when you use to laugh.
"
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 01:26:09 PM by Albatross »

Re: Authentic material from MLC'er blog
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2017, 02:02:07 PM »
Monday, November 7, 2016
Hello, hello...

"- I am not in the mood for talking.

- Why ? How are You ? You sounds wired to me.

- I am in the phase sorting of cabinet. You know those inner ones. And I realize that I have nothing to wear. This season I have nobody to whom I would like to tell how I am.

- Are You looking for someone ? And you have me.

- No, it is different I do not have you. With You I start to feel cold.

- Fu*ck, maybe it is at the moment on that way. Would be better.

- Would not. Because I would not allow You that You freeze me again."

Seems like long relationship is dead, connecting with previous post have to be ? Thoughts ?

I was wrong there talking two entities, she is split. So, monster would not allow to prisoner to freeze them ! There inner struggle !

« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2017, 02:54:48 PM »
She post it today on her FB page, means she do not post it on blog, that suppose to mean something because that kind of posts she post on blog. How there on FB would see more people then on blog and people who knows her from real life, I believe is because she feels utterly alone ant that she screaming to be seen.

According to FB post she wrote this on same date two years a go at November 7. 2015. So I assume that she wants to say that she lost two years of life for nothing and in those two years nothing was changed.

"She lost feeling how time past that afternoon for wandering.When she rise head to take look a sky, clouds form some kind of guideline. All of them on horizon join together in invisible dot imaginary island where she suddenly wants to on it. Dark, but not somber, enough serious that with density and humidity cover sun and with that she was not able to figure out which part of day is. For her was not clear is it bluish shine of sky a last moment because of sunset or sun is still high and its power was taken away by those big fat clouds who threatening to spill a rain.

She lower a head. It was not important for her because hers thoughts are already trapped in endless loop which did not lead anywhere, time even did not exists. From time to time she take look at calendar and was aware at the moments how long she were trapped in waiting.

And each waiting in life was sign loss and poisoning of soul. But she also know like sky knows to bluffing with smile and cover the truth. Only rare people could read that in her eyes. She show to rare people on covert way, timidly offer that opportunity to possibly see what is inside her. Rare of rare really put an effort do to so."

Now she openly showing to everyone her FB friends how in bad place she were and that she still is according to her moving in her father place.

Offline OneHotMess

• What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!!
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2017, 06:11:20 PM »
Following
M 40
H 41
He moved out May 21,2017
Ow 41( his 1st cousin) moved her in May 23, 2017, she went back to her husband Oct 2017
Ow moved back with her 2 kids Jan 1 2018 even with courts cutting his visitation with his kids because of it
T-19 yr M-14 yrs
S13 & D8
BD  February 12 2017 & April 22 2017 (signs of MLC since 2015)
I filed for divorce June 2 2017 for protection- final hearing on our 20th anniversary (July 11,2018) divorce was final August 9, 2018

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8791.0
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8948.0
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9189.0
https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=10052.150

Offline 31andcounting

« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2017, 06:44:23 AM »
Albatross could she possibly showing signs of Overt depression now rather than covert depression??  She now wants it out in the open??
She now realizes "internally" she wants help?   Only time will tell my friend.
(hugs)
Hurting people hurt people :(

« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2017, 09:59:30 AM »
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Prophecy...

I am reading one ancient text... We humans are unique beings. In the nutshell we know exactly what we should do, but we do not have courage to do it. Some people never do... I did it little bit to late, but anyway... I change apartment and the city and job...

"Sunday, August 24, 2008
My valve is stuck
There are days, and he knows it take, when my soul stuck valve, so that in me just deposited some faceless sludge somehow ambivalent emotions that their coating overshadow the happy moments. No they for some reason, but then again, there are a million reasons. And so I stand and I think the way out of me everything before I choked. And before become difficult to breathe. And before I sink.

But I see no way out and do not know where to start.

I will like to turn everything upside down in one stroke, sort of a roll table full of messy clutter, wet after last night's revelry and places burned with half smoked cigarettes. I like to turn everything up side down and go the other way. I like to change apartment and the city and job.

But I stand. I let the mud deposited.

And this my valve does not working ..."

That is the point in time when separation phase of her transition starts, exact date year 2008. So, she reading own blog history. It is pity that she did not know in 2008 why she have to do what she wrote and even now she do not know why she did it ? Only what she knows that she have to do it. Go figure ?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 10:15:44 AM by Albatross »

« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2017, 06:27:08 AM »
Sunday, November 5, 2017
On the letter ... on the letter ... A
"The stone frame of a small window facing the street and the window blinds are condemned to be opened forever because they will break down if you just touch them. In the old blue pot with white dots is freshly blossomed flower. The cat laying on the the sun squinting and hang a tail down from window like fairy Amalka waving slowly her hair. They all decrepit together, and in same time they are magnificent as the golden apse of the basilica, who knows from which century.

Trough air the swallows swirling their morning allegro over the middle of cove which is pressed by tide and in same time fishing boat strikes the rhythm with the only one chord which he knows to play.

I can feel in living room astral breeze of summer."

How I see it, she cannot cope with reality and this is how she can see own sanctuary. Means she seek for peace. Or could be that old self is dead and new self is about to be born ? Metamorphosis, process of rebirth ? God knows...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 06:38:35 AM by Albatross »

Offline 31andcounting

« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2017, 11:08:59 AM »
Only time will tell Albatross!   That dreaded word  Time !
sigh
(hugs)
Hurting people hurt people :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.