Author Topic: MLC Monster Authentic material from MLC'er blog  (Read 22958 times)

Offline PatienceGalore

MLC Monster Re: Authentic material from MLC'er blog
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2016, 11:26:29 AM »
It could be either.
The sadness could be linked to the realisation that her dreams in replay are shattered. It is as plausible as her pre mlc happiness.

Yes, it is so sad to read what she writes. I can feel the pain through the words.
Poor lady
M:1994
BD: 31st Dec 2012..Happy New Year!
"I want a new love, I want to take risks, I want a new relationship with the kids"...thanks, what's wrong with the one you had???

Offline AlbatrossTopic starterTopic starter

• Lord, give me patience, but please hurry!
Re: Authentic material from MLC'er blog
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2017, 06:13:17 AM »
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
HOPE

"Thoughts are energy-
What we think produce similar energy. And in no time we sink in what we running from.

Solution: in small steps make brain to think positively.

This morning I start it with that, I walked over stacks of leafs on the street. Is not so much, but it is beginning. Smile is get back."

She were saying we sink from what we running from, it is escape and avoid and she trying desperately to avoid imminent collision with own shadow...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 06:14:49 AM by Albatross »

« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2017, 06:25:35 AM »
Monday, December 5, 2016
GREY

"Grey. Not like good grey, it is like:

bland, impersonal, boring, gloomy, pale, depressed, lonely, melancholy, quietly, usually, poor, lost, sad, apathetic, fake, lonely, anxious, aimlessly, fluid, ...

And I do not know could I count all of mine 50 shades of grey.

.. but every single day on each corner I am hit at leas with one of those - like exists thousand of them."

That is how she feels in life... Nobody wants to be there, for sure.

« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2017, 06:47:49 AM »
Sunday, December 18, 2016
Eh, women

"There exists approximately 3 square meters in life of each women and from that you know all. Bed. If women go to bed happy, that it is.
She can be happy at work, with kids, in society. Laugh whole day. But if there is shadow over her smile in moments when she feels once again just passed day, it is a sign that she missing something.

And now everyone who think it is a sex - shame on you.

I did not.

Only happy woman love sex. Without any shadow happy. She seeks you, allure you, want you and need you.

And those shadows are small everyday things, nonchalance, moments when you take them for grant, when you make her to be away from you. Day after day, those shadows become longer and darkness start to squeeze.

Each women wants and dream about something else. Equally each on them have own reasons for sadness. Maybe their desires are impossible or banal from  your point of view. Maybe you aren't man for her. Maybe...

Nevertheless, each of them have shadow which scream if something is not right. You just need to look... if you are hers, you will know it..."

What to say ? Is it fault of insensitive spouse ? Or wife who can't express emotions, on that way can't  connect with husband properly, and felt alone ? And she maybe thinks that I am not her soulmate, otherwise I would know whats bothering her even she does not know ? Projection of blame ? Projection of self in hands of other.  Other one suppose to make her happy ?

Offline superdog

« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2017, 12:45:51 PM »
All of it albatross.!! But what if she never understands?  What then for you?
Relax - they have a Karma bus ticket to ride.

« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2017, 08:43:03 AM »
All of it albatross.!! But what if she never understands?  What then for you?

Hello superdog, how are You ? Thank You for your comments. I was always fine, that is one of reasons why she pick me, unstable person needs stable person. I am fine with my life, always been, always am.

« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2017, 08:49:19 AM »
Sunday, January 1, 2017
It is New Year
"Life is good.

Do not believe to fool who say opposite. As one old song said: "... it is some kind bypass, just my daily paranoids..."

... it is just my perception of the moment. I stare in closed doors, and behind my back is window wide open."

So, she finally got it that something destructive in her make her to see things horrible... inner struggle.

« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2017, 09:02:01 AM »
Thursday, January 5, 2017
THERAPY

"I should patent "my way", write book and become famous with successful technique of revival.   

Step 1: Open blog

Step 2: spill out only to you understandable state of own soul.

Step 3:  You come, read it, cry.

And then repeat infinitely step three. You come, read, cry... You come, read, cry... You come, read, cry...

And one day you come on blog, read it and do not cry. And then You are good.

I guarantee that. Always been like that. Everything pass, question is in how many repetitions ?

And for all side effects you know who you would ask."

How I see, she is fed up with self :D lol It is end of dark matter release - aka shadow material ?

« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2017, 11:46:23 AM »
Sunday, January 8, 2017
THE CORE

"When I look self in mirror, I am satisfied with that outer layer... 
And second layer is not bad.
On 7 th layer things are not so good, but the 6 th patch all holes.
Surprisingly, the second is compact, like first one.

But core.

The core is fuc*ed up."

She healing from outside to inside ? Or she avoid healing at all ?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 11:56:45 AM by Albatross »

« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2017, 09:46:43 AM »
Friday, January 13, 2017
I SAID ALL

"At least that seems like that. Who cares anyway what I have to say ? Even writing to self I have noting to add. Like lifetime wisdom could transfer in someone else head.Like my own wisdom can be stable ? Only changes are eternal, someone wiser said.

I read those 5 stages of grief and counting what I lost during the time. And which phases were longest, deeper and stronger, and what pass just like washing my face, look in the mirror and brief: "Let's move on". And then like some stupid freaked graph, I imagine my thoughts and I know that I am long time in all of those phases in same time and multiplied... Like I tie my hands when I try to resolve knot...

There is no any kind of resolving because I can sense more situations with new phases to mix them... and there is no any clearance...

I have desire to write...

...nor think...

... even less talk.

I am going again in shell. "
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 09:47:48 AM by Albatross »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.