Skip to main content

Author Topic: Discussion Ask a Mentor 5

F
Re: Ask a Mentor 5
#1: July 17, 2013, 10:46:30 AM
Thanks, OP!  Always on top of these things  :D

btw, heard that your SS is doing really well here - very well liked :)

Edit for name initials - OP - Thanks FHO!!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:13:30 AM by OldPilot »

• I've read the statistics for mom, dad and children
#2: July 17, 2013, 01:40:04 PM
QUESTION - Conseling

I went to see my IC today.  He informed me W44 has requested a meeting.... she has requested we go to MC... I went to see her IC a few times (alone)... I believe she has not gone to see her IC more than 1 or 2x.

I'm guessing I am NOT to bring it up.  I signed the HIIPA releases to my files.  My commitment is to be solid and transparent.

Guessing/Validating... I am supposed to wait until either my IC contacts me or W44 brings it up.

What would you do?

------------------------------
with hate and no forgiveness, there's no hope or chance

------------------------------

B
  • Don't believe everything you think.
#3: July 17, 2013, 03:28:24 PM
Hi, my lovely mentors!
I was wondering of it would be possible for one of you to carry out a conversation with me in private, via PM.?
There is a lot more to my story but for legal reasons I cannot speak about it on the boards and it needs to be told in strict confidentiality.
Thanks for taking the time to read my request and considering it.
Much love xx
'Nothing worth having comes easy'
BD oct 1st 2012. 2 teens- 2 Dogs. Together 16 years, not married. No OW in sight. Foo issues a go-go.

c
#4: July 17, 2013, 04:50:22 PM
You can pm me.

c
#5: July 17, 2013, 04:51:48 PM
QUESTION - Conseling

I went to see my IC today.  He informed me W44 has requested a meeting.... she has requested we go to MC... I went to see her IC a few times (alone)... I believe she has not gone to see her IC more than 1 or 2x.

I'm guessing I am NOT to bring it up.  I signed the HIIPA releases to my files.  My commitment is to be solid and transparent.

Guessing/Validating... I am supposed to wait until either my IC contacts me or W44 brings it up.

What would you do?

Yes I would wait for IC or wife to bring it up.  What's HIIPA?

B
  • Don't believe everything you think.
#6: July 17, 2013, 05:01:43 PM
Thank you, Calamity, PM sent xx
'Nothing worth having comes easy'
BD oct 1st 2012. 2 teens- 2 Dogs. Together 16 years, not married. No OW in sight. Foo issues a go-go.

• Administrator
#7: July 17, 2013, 08:06:17 PM
  What's HIIPA?
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule is the first comprehensive Federal protection for the privacy of personal health ...

M
#8: July 17, 2013, 08:36:05 PM
  HIPAA means we (hospital employees & health care professionals etc) can't tell anyone that a patient is in the hospital or what's wrong with them BUT the Enquirer can have Elton John entering rehab on the front cover. Photo shot from the bushes.  :o :o :o

c
#9: July 17, 2013, 09:18:54 PM
Thanks.  :)

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.