Skip to main content

Author Topic: Interacting with Your MLCer Christmas Present Ideas for the MLC person in your life

Love the bag of crap, In It!  ;D

I have decided that, since our finances are still tied together, H's Christmas present will build on his birthday present (a credit card bill for sexy lingerie he will never see). Christmas will be a bill for one of the local sex shops. Its a bit perverse, but I like the idea of making him think about what I might be doing.  :D

Married 29 years. Divorced 12/7/16.
BD March 2013
D24, S22, Canine
Moved out November 2013
Bought townhouse for him and OW December, 2014
Mediation began April, 2014, completed June, 2015; round of mediation completed August 24.
My status: done and indifferent

That's was some f*cked up sh!t! I don't ever have to do that again!

Why are you holding on to that? How is it serving you?

One does not make the trip to he!! And back without acquiring transferable skills!

L
Hm, in my country of origin Father Christmas is accompanied by Servant Rupert with the wip. Only good kids should get presents, bad kids (are threatedned) to get the whip....  ;D

That said, just looked that one up on internet, and noticed this Servant Rupert might be a symbol for the dark side of people, the shadow...argh... does that mean did Father Christmas also have a MLC????

Ever heard of Krumpas..for misbehaved kids... ( I think that's how it's spelled)
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.What you allow continues.

At some point you have to get sick of going through the same sh!t.

Women are NOT rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix ,parent, raise or change him.
You want a partner not a project.

R

R

A mirror - in the vague hope they might look deeply into it... on second thoughts, they will probably just admire their new look!  Scrap that  ;) 

xxx

I
I wish I could by rock bottom for my W. Because of her MLC i will not be able to by the kids nearly what I would like too.

SPEND TIME with the kids..don't BUY them this year..do what you can..don't overextend yourself.

Take them places, hold them, read a Christmas book to them.. start a tradition.
The "I Spy Christmas Book" is a GREAT one to do together and find things within the gorgeous photos. Provide peace and quiet time. For the younger ones.

The older one's? Write a letter to them not a text or email. Tell them how proud you are of them and how much you love them. LOTS OF HUGS!!!
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.What you allow continues.

At some point you have to get sick of going through the same sh!t.

Women are NOT rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix ,parent, raise or change him.
You want a partner not a project.

S
For those of you in the UK, there are only 3 left, and going for 5 pounds.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/B-V-Leisure-123456-Mid-Life-Crisis/dp/B0006D397C

Imagine playing this with your spouse.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

R

R

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I love this description:
To outwit them you might declare a midlife crisis in which you would try to free yourself from the bonds of money, marriage and reason.
xxx

B
  • Don't believe everything you think.
A magic 8 ball. For all those important- decisions making- reality bites- moments  ::)
'Nothing worth having comes easy'
BD oct 1st 2012. 2 teens- 2 Dogs. Together 16 years, not married. No OW in sight. Foo issues a go-go.

Ha - there is one review: 'as seasoned board game players (must have accumilated about 25 new sets by now) at christmas we didnt like this one, seemed like 20 year old ex shop stock, with dust on it?! just not very fun at all, got retired to the attic after 5 mins '

Is it just me finding some double meanings in that review :) Especially 'just not very fun at all'!
She Stood In The Storm And When The Wind Did Not Blow Her Away, She Adjusted Her Sails.

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=6810.0

BD Sept 13
RC May 14
Living Separately rebuilding our marriage

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.