Skip to main content

Author Topic: Interacting with Your MLCer Christmas Present Ideas for the MLC person in your life

I gave my XW a set with lavender lotion, a hairbrush and a couple other little small things that I "won" in a white elephant game at my work Christmas party so I have absolutely nothing for it.  She apparently gushed over it to the kids even though she discovered that the gift bag said "Happy Birthday" on it.  I'm gathering that it was a re-gift in the first place.  LOL!!
One day at a time.

Thundarr

My stbxw gave me a camelback water pouch (wtf?) and a neck warmer. And framed a picture D3 and D4 drew which was cool.

I gave her a nice necklace that the kids picked out. They enjoyed her opening it immensely.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 08:11:21 PM by Split open and melt »
Surrender to the Flow

Together- 15yrs /  Married-11yrs
Two Daughters 5 + 6
BD 10/25/13
Divorced as of 4/1/14

T
  • Truly
Hi Everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I know I don't post much but gotta chime in (bells are a-ringing).

Riddle, you totally made my evening....THAT'S FRAME WORTHY! Hope all my LBS'ers share in the joyment of laughter tonight and try to remember what THIS day is really about... Bless you ALL....

Truly  :)
I never knew me, I knew US, now I know to
let it go......for me.......

S
The picture is so fab, and just perfect :D

Zero contact from H, not even to his children.  Used to this now, so nothing new.  sad, sad man.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

SSG

• If you're going through hell, keep going. W.C.
Same here....not a word..no card...nothing.

On an up-note, someone saw this on OW FB page (see below) and it made me happy. I can't see it as she blocked me.

Guess her behavior (and his) has made them lose respect among their peers...
Oh well, too bad, so sad.

Wishing all a stupendous 2014, full of hope and good news!

SSG

Well shoot, cannot seem to find a way to insert the image   :-\
Even if you are the minority of one, the truth is the truth.   Mahatma Ghandi

Together-17 years
M- 15 Yrs
BD- June 24, 2013
Affair began May 2012
moved in with OW August 2013
Aug 2014, H diagosed with terminal cancer
H filed for divorce Sept 2014
H Died 3 March, 2015

same here no contact not a happy christmas or anything , although i wouldnt have replied anyway
hugs x

I decided to send my H a nice (but not expensive) mug that I knew he would appreciate (long story, he's very specific about what mugs are suitable). Anyway I was shocked when he phoned to thank me, sounding more like himself than anytime since BD, albeit a rather sad and miserable version of himself. First time he's phoned since BD too. He apologised for not getting me a present as he 'wasn't sure I'd want him to, so he wasn't sure if he should'  ??? He chatted for a bit until there was a pause when I said I had to go. I then got a Christmas card a few days later apologising again for the lack of gift and signed 'lots of love' :o Since then he's been responding to all my contact (which has been very casual) extremely promptly. I'm glad I sent the gift :) But I'm rather confused now...
She Stood In The Storm And When The Wind Did Not Blow Her Away, She Adjusted Her Sails.

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=6810.0

BD Sept 13
RC May 14
Living Separately rebuilding our marriage

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.